IndiaDivine.org

THE SATHYA SAI BABA....COMPILED AND EDITED BY ...BRIAN STEEL.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SWAMI TALKS ON HEALING......BABA AND HISLOP....IMPRTANT TO READ THIS MESSAGE. ----------- At darshans times, there is a special area set aside for the disabled and sick visitors to sit.,,All of these, including young children and their parents are hoping for a divine cure from Baba's hands. For healing to take place, the main requirements are constant prayer, faith and SUREENDER. BABA: "I can cure, save, even resurrect people provided they are in a spiritually receptive condition. It is like the positive and negative currents of electricity. My capacity to heal can be compared to the positive current of electricity. Your devotion to me is the negative current. Once the two come together, the devotion provided what is called the miracle of healing." Baba: " If a person has a pure heart, and is living Swami's teachings, Swami's grace is auomatic. No karma can prevent that"...What is the proper methods? "By ordinary medical means and by prayer". "Hislop: "Then power from God does not flow into a person?' "Baba: 'Where is God? He is within you. From he heals" Through a series of well-planned medical camps, the Once in a Sai interview, when only Iris and Dr.Gokak were present, I asked Swami directly why he healed some people and not others, hoping he may give me the master key to the mystery. Hislop answer was profound and not easy to understand. After wards I talked to it over with Gokak and, as far as my understanding reaches at present, here is a parapharase of what Baba tried to convey to me. "The sun shines on everything; it may be blocked from you by some slouds or walls or some other obstacle, but it is shinning, bevertheless. In the same way Divine Love shines on everyone, through, many hide behind the clouds and walls of their own mental condition, and do not allow themselvees to receive. "This divine love, coming through the Sai Avatars, is possible force: in fact it is the great positive force of the Universe. If it is able to reach to the negative pole of the sick person, there is conjuction, a wholeness is creared, and cure result. If on other hand, the positive force is blocked by the walls of the ego, by some emotional or mental obstruction, there is no conjuction, and no cure. If the disaase temporary one, Nature herself will cure; but if it is chronic, karma, persistent, only this opening to the positive force of Divine Love fully received, will burn away the lingering karma and karmic tendencies,. (SHARING WITH SAI LOVE) RAM.CHUGANI. Ram ChuganiKobe, Japanrgcjp