IndiaDivine.org

Swami's Divine Miracles - 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A Grand march past of the Samithi members took place at Parthi during the 60th Birthday celebrations. Mrs. Sakunthala was among the participants. As her husband was not well, she was saying that she would leave Parthi immediately after the march past. On seeing her at Parthi on the next morning, I asked her why she did not leave. She said," When I was ready for leaving, they told me that Baba would be giving sarees for all those who took part in the march past. You also please stay back and go after taking the sarees from his hands," they asked her. So she stayed back to take the saree. But now I am leaving immediately. The reason for his sudden change, was that Bhagavan appeared in her dreams on that night and asked, "why did you not start yet? The saree which you ware wearing now also was given by me". Bhagavan showed her all the gifts like Ghodhanam and Bhoodhanam which took place on the birthday that she could not

witness. Look at the special interest Bhagavan takes in every individual's case. Is there anything that we have to take from him when our very existence in healthy condition itself is due to his grace on us, if we can realise him who dwells within us?. --- A big beautiful temple's watchman is a Sai-devotee. He used to do his duty during the early part of the night up to twelve midnight and go to sleep up to four o'clock in the morning after handing over the duty to the next guard. Afterwards he used to water plants in the garden around the temple. One day he had overslept up to five o'clock. The telephone bell rang. He rushed to it after waking up. A lady's voice informed "Five o'clock" and the receiver was hung up at the other end. Like this, whenever he

failed to wake up, this voice had never missed to inform the time. Bhagavan who always reminds us of our duty says, "you think about me only sometimes. But I am always thinking about you". - Source : http://sathyasaibaba1.tripod.com/

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.