IndiaDivine.org

Words for Acclaim for the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, Vice President of India (Convocation, November 2003) This campus has a unique serenity and sublimity of atmosphere. There is a refinement and a soothing power about this campus. Every teacher and student, every administrator and worker here seem to know intuitively that this University is also a centre of Higher Behaviour and a seat of Higher Understanding. This University is known for imparting integral education. Welfare of the poor and the downtrodden through several humanitarian projects is the running theme of this University which shapes the outlook of the students and forms a part of their mental make-up; they are trained to think in terms of giving more to the society than to take from it. Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam, President of India (Convocation, November

2002) The purpose of real education is to initiate a learning process that transforms students into good human beings with knowledge and value systems. Is value based education possible? Sri Sathya Sai University has given an answer in the affirmative. I am in a place where university learning takes place in a divine environment. Here students get education with a value system. I would like to congratulate Sri Sathya Sai University for this noble education. Sri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Prime Minister of India(Convocation, November 1998) The students of this University are not just students, but seekers of truth. The divine guidance of Bhagavan Baba has elevated even education to the level of worship of God. The education imparted here is of the

liberative kind. It addresses both 'apara' and 'para' aspects of man & society. The higher learning which the pupils here receive facilitates their integral development, and enables them to become better human beings with a finer, culturally richer character. Rt. Hon. Anerood Jugnauth, Prime Minister of Mauritius (Convocation, November 1993) It is indeed rare to find Institutions of higher learning like the Sri Sathya Sai University, where students receive free education, where voluntary service prevails, and where the acquisition of knowledge and wisdom is combined with duty and devotion. What is unique at this University is that it is founded by Bhagavan Baba; it is inspired by His teachings, and is guided by His concept of a wholesome education based on the fundamental values of Truth, Righteousness, Peace, Love

and Non-violence. Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma, President of India (Convocation, November 1992) I am deeply impressed by the infrastructure, atmosphere, equipment and human resources organized for imparting education at Vidyagiri. The Campuses at Prasanthi Nilayam, Brindavan and Anantapur are an invaluable asset in the crucial task of promoting Integral Education. Indeed, these constitute a blessing of far-reaching significance. There is much to be learnt here by the student, the teachers, educationists and policy-makers. Sri P V Narasimha Rao, Prime Minister of India (Convocation, November 1991) This University is a pioneering and unique seat of Learning; spiritual and

ethical values permeate this University. The atmosphere here is calm, solemn and serene, and is surcharged with spiritual ethos. It is in such an environment that our ancient Rishis transmitted knowledge to their disciples. It is for this reason that I feel happy to be here. For myself, I would like to humbly study this Institution, understand the process of how it grew from strength to strength, and then see what can be done to extend the influence and the halo of this University far and wide in India. Sri R Venkatraman - President of India (Convocation, November 1990) To the Graduates, I would like to say: ... You have received all-round instruction through the System which your University appropriately calls “Integral Education”. But above all, you have received here a sense of Human Values - Values which are common

to all the religious faiths of the world, indeed common to human-kind.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.