IndiaDivine.org

Verses from Bible

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Exodus 3:13And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

- Holy Bible

The whole Vedanta is contained in the two Biblical statements: “I am that I AM†and “Be still and know that I am God". Your duty is to be: and not to be this or that. “I AM that I AM†sums up the whole truth. The method is summed up in “BE STILLâ€.

What does “stillness†mean? It means “destroy yourselfâ€. Because any form or shape is the cause of trouble. Give up the notion that “I am so and soâ€. "I am that I am" - That means a person must abide as the ‘I’. He is always the ‘I’ alone. He is nothing else.The sastras say: ahamiti sphurati (it shines as ‘I’)

- Ramana Maharishi

Love ALL Serve ALL. God is Great.B. Viswanathan - from azhagi.com

You are neither body nor mind. You are the birthless, deathless, limitless SELF - Ramana MaharishiYou have no parents. You were never born and You shall never die - Nisargadatta Maharaj