IndiaDivine.org

I need your guidance about internet e-tickets for train

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Ram, i will try 2 clarify after getting clarifications fro m railway office. with reg Atul, 094150 21348 LucknowSaileela <saileela1926 wrote: Sai Ram Dear Sai Brothers/SistersI need your help and guidance!I sent a few help requests to the group but it seemsthat it has been filtered by the group managers!! So Iseek your help!I have arranged my arrival in mumbai

on march.4 to bewith saishiva on shivaratri on march.6 !Can you please guide me for booking the trainticket?There are several kind friends in india whohave accepted to reserve train ticket for me and makepayment through internet(from mumbai to sai prashantinilayam station on march.4) But there is a problem!He has to make reservation through internet but whenhe follows the related reservation link there are twotypes of ticket reservation:i-ticket & e-ticket( the link is: http://www.irctc.co.in/)My friend is to reserve an e-ticket for me for march.4on night and my flight also arrives in mumbai on thesame date(morning),so i have to choose e-ticket causethe ticket can be reserved even until few hours todeparture of the train.But I want to know, if i only make an e-ticketreservation and arrive in mumbai(without having apaper ticket in

my hand), can i get an original ticketfrom the train office a few hours prior to departureof the train? will you please clarify me about thise-ticket cause i really have no possibility to receivethe original ticket untill 6 or 7 hours to thedepartue time.Sai Ram & Sai ShyamA Sai devotee from iran________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Sai Ram, i will try 2 clarify after getting clarifications fro m railway office. with reg Atul, 094150 21348 LucknowSaileela <saileela1926 wrote: Sai Ram Dear Sai Brothers/SistersI need your help and guidance!I sent a few help requests to the group but it seemsthat it has been filtered by the group managers!! So Iseek your help!I have arranged my arrival in mumbai

on march.4 to bewith saishiva on shivaratri on march.6 !Can you please guide me for booking the trainticket?There are several kind friends in india whohave accepted to reserve train ticket for me and makepayment through internet(from mumbai to sai prashantinilayam station on march.4) But there is a problem!He has to make reservation through internet but whenhe follows the related reservation link there are twotypes of ticket reservation:i-ticket & e-ticket( the link is: http://www.irctc.co.in/)My friend is to reserve an e-ticket for me for march.4on night and my flight also arrives in mumbai on thesame date(morning),so i have to choose e-ticket causethe ticket can be reserved even until few hours todeparture of the train.But I want to know, if i only make an e-ticketreservation and arrive in mumbai(without having apaper ticket in

my hand), can i get an original ticketfrom the train office a few hours prior to departureof the train? will you please clarify me about thise-ticket cause i really have no possibility to receivethe original ticket untill 6 or 7 hours to thedepartue time.Sai Ram & Sai ShyamA Sai devotee from iran________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Sai Ram,

If you choose e-ticket,you will need to give railways number of an

photo id proof like driving license or any other,and then only you can

book an e-ticket.So,first of all give your photo id card's number to

your friend.After that,the railways will direct you to payments

gateway,choose as per your convenience.when you finally make a

payment,the site will itself produce an e-ticket,the print out of this

e-ticket is valid and you can simply board the train as any other

passenger will,simply carry your same photo id card whose no. you have

given while booking.if you need any other information,please mail me

at saisewak02 or call me at 09872011167 anytime.

Sai Ram,

Jitender Verma

09872011167(Mobile)

, Saileela

<saileela1926 wrote:

>

>

>

> Sai Ram

>

> Dear Sai Brothers/Sisters

>

> I need your help and guidance!

>

> I sent a few help requests to the group but it seems

> that it has been filtered by the group managers!! So I

> seek your help!

>

> I have arranged my arrival in mumbai on march.4 to be

> with saishiva on shivaratri on march.6 !

>

> Can you please guide me for booking the train

> ticket?There are several kind friends in india who

> have accepted to reserve train ticket for me and make

> payment through internet(from mumbai to sai prashanti

> nilayam station on march.4) But there is a problem!

> He has to make reservation through internet but when

> he follows the related reservation link there are two

> types of ticket reservation:

>

> i-ticket & e-ticket( the link is:

> http://www.irctc.co.in/)

>

> My friend is to reserve an e-ticket for me for march.4

> on night and my flight also arrives in mumbai on the

> same date(morning),so i have to choose e-ticket cause

> the ticket can be reserved even until few hours to

> departure of the train.

>

> But I want to know, if i only make an e-ticket

> reservation and arrive in mumbai(without having a

> paper ticket in my hand), can i get an original ticket

> from the train office a few hours prior to departure

> of the train? will you please clarify me about this

> e-ticket cause i really have no possibility to receive

> the original ticket untill 6 or 7 hours to the

> departue time.

>

> Sai Ram & Sai Shyam

> A Sai devotee from iran

>

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

____

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>

Sairam Jitender Verma brotherI am with a travel organization . Anyone desirous of booking through for cheap economic package tours and e-tickets via the internet can access balajits

, or skype him at balajits 79266063546, passport details and details of journey are all that is necessary together with an email id.It will be done instantly.

Sai RamOn 20/01/2008, Jitender Verma <saisewak02 wrote:

Sai Ram, If you choose e-ticket,you will need to give railways number of an

photo id proof like driving license or any other,and then only you can book an e-ticket.So,first of all give your photo id card's number to your friend.After that,the railways will direct you to payments

gateway,choose as per your convenience.when you finally make a payment,the site will itself produce an e-ticket,the print out of this e-ticket is valid and you can simply board the train as any other passenger will,simply carry your same photo id card whose no. you have

given while booking.if you need any other information,please mail me at saisewak02 or call me at 09872011167 anytime.

Sai Ram, Jitender Verma 09872011167(Mobile)

, Saileela <saileela1926 wrote: > > > > Sai Ram > > Dear Sai Brothers/Sisters > > I need your help and guidance!

> > I sent a few help requests to the group but it seems > that it has been filtered by the group managers!! So I > seek your help! > > I have arranged my arrival in mumbai on march.4 to be > with saishiva on shivaratri on march.6 ! > > Can you please guide me for booking the train > ticket?There are several kind friends in india who > have accepted to reserve train ticket for me and make

> payment through internet(from mumbai to sai prashanti > nilayam station on march.4) But there is a problem! > He has to make reservation through internet but when > he follows the related reservation link there are two

> types of ticket reservation: > > i-ticket & e-ticket( the link is: >

http://www.irctc.co.in/) > > My friend is to reserve an e-ticket for me for march.4 > on night and my flight also arrives in mumbai on the > same date(morning),so i have to choose e-ticket cause

> the ticket can be reserved even until few hours to > departure of the train. > > But I want to know, if i only make an e-ticket > reservation and arrive in mumbai(without having a

> paper ticket in my hand), can i get an original ticket > from the train office a few hours prior to departure > of the train? will you please clarify me about this > e-ticket cause i really have no possibility to receive

> the original ticket untill 6 or 7 hours to the > departue time. > > Sai Ram & Sai Shyam > A Sai devotee from iran > > > > > ________

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > http://www./r/hs >

-- sairamnayanika

i-ticket - ticket will be send to you by poste-ticket - you can take a print out from your irctc user accountto take a print out login to irctc with the id used to book the ticket, go to 'my bookings', select the ticket. you will be required to enter the number you gave while booking(passport/dl/voters card number). *** you should also carry the id card whose number you used for booking along with you . Railway official will check the nuber in the ticket and card ****

hope this helpsOn Jan 20, 2008 10:04 PM, atul bhatnagar <atulbhatnagar2003 wrote:

Sai Ram, i will try 2 clarify after getting clarifications fro m railway office. with reg Atul, 094150 21348

LucknowSaileela <saileela1926 wrote:

Sai Ram Dear Sai Brothers/SistersI need your help and guidance!I sent a few help requests to the group but it seemsthat it has been filtered by the group managers!! So I

seek your help!I have arranged my arrival in mumbai

on march.4 to bewith saishiva on shivaratri on march.6 !Can you please guide me for booking the trainticket?There are several kind friends in india whohave accepted to reserve train ticket for me and make

payment through internet(from mumbai to sai prashantinilayam station on march.4) But there is a problem!He has to make reservation through internet but whenhe follows the related reservation link there are two

types of ticket reservation:i-ticket & e-ticket( the link is: http://www.irctc.co.in/)My friend is to reserve an e-ticket for me for march.4

on night and my flight also arrives in mumbai on thesame date(morning),so i have to choose e-ticket causethe ticket can be reserved even until few hours todeparture of the train.But I want to know, if i only make an e-ticket

reservation and arrive in mumbai(without having apaper ticket in

my hand), can i get an original ticketfrom the train office a few hours prior to departureof the train? will you please clarify me about thise-ticket cause i really have no possibility to receivethe original ticket untill 6 or 7 hours to the

departue time.Sai Ram & Sai ShyamA Sai devotee from iran________Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Sai Ram. I would like to add that the e-ticket also

needs to be reserved before hand and only the print

out can be taken when ever you want.

I would suggest that you fly from Mumbai to Bangalore

and then travel by train or by bus to Prashanti

Nilayam. That way, if your flight to Mumbai is

affected, you are not stranded in Mumbai without a

train reservation.

Sai Ram.

Swamy

> > *Saileela <saileela1926* wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Sai Ram

> >

> > Dear Sai Brothers/Sisters

> >

> > I need your help and guidance!

> >

> > I sent a few help requests to the group but it

> seems

> > that it has been filtered by the group managers!!

> So I

> > seek your help!

> >

> > I have arranged my arrival in mumbai on march.4 to

> be

> > with saishiva on shivaratri on march.6 !

> >

> > Can you please guide me for booking the train

> > ticket?There are several kind friends in india who

> > have accepted to reserve train ticket for me and

> make

> > payment through internet(from mumbai to sai

> prashanti

> > nilayam station on march.4) But there is a

> problem!

> > He has to make reservation through internet but

> when

> > he follows the related reservation link there are