IndiaDivine.org

Prashanti Gurukulam Residential School

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,

Sairam. It is my pleasure to share this with you.

Prashanti Gurukulam, a CBSE residential school totally

based on Bhagavan's educational philosophy is starting

from June 2008. The school is located near

Kancheepuram, Tamilnadu. Admissions for classes 5, 6

and 7 have started already. For more details, visit

www.prashantiguruku lam.org. Share this with all those

who are looking for a good school for their children.

Sairam and lots of regards,

Dr. A. Sathya Narayanan

Regards,

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. A. Sathya Narayanan, M.A., PGDICP, M.S., M.Phil.,

M.Ed., Ph.D.

Serve for Universal Peace through Human Excellence

Mobile: 9941209407

______________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Sairam. I cannot find out any information regarding the school under the web address which you have given. please let me know the details. Jai sai ram. Mrs.Latha Muralidharanswamy mahadevan <mahadevanvnswamy wrote: Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,Sairam. It is my pleasure to share this with you.Prashanti Gurukulam, a CBSE residential school totallybased on Bhagavan's educational philosophy is startingfrom June 2008. The school is located nearKancheepuram,

Tamilnadu. Admissions for classes 5, 6and 7 have started already. For more details, visitwww.prashantiguruku lam.org. Share this with all thosewho are looking for a good school for their children. Sairam and lots of regards,Dr. A. Sathya NarayananRegards,Yours Sincerely,Dr. A. Sathya Narayanan, M.A., PGDICP, M.S., M.Phil.,M.Ed., Ph.D.Serve for Universal Peace through Human ExcellenceMobile: 9941209407________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

www.prashantigurukulam.org meena prashanthi <meenaprashanthi wrote: Sairam. I cannot find out any information regarding the school under the web address which you have given. please let me know the details. Jai sai ram. Mrs.Latha

Muralidharanswamy mahadevan <mahadevanvnswamy > wrote: Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,Sairam. It is my pleasure to share this with you.Prashanti Gurukulam, a CBSE residential school totallybased on Bhagavan's educational philosophy is startingfrom June 2008. The school is located nearKancheepuram, Tamilnadu. Admissions for classes 5, 6and 7 have started already. For more details, visitwww.prashantiguruku lam.org. Share this with all thosewho are looking for a good school for their children. Sairam and lots of regards,Dr. A. Sathya NarayananRegards,Yours Sincerely,Dr. A. Sathya Narayanan, M.A., PGDICP, M.S., M.Phil.,M.Ed., Ph.D.Serve for Universal Peace through Human ExcellenceMobile:

9941209407________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Sai Ram , that school is under contruction, u could log on to mission page in saioracle.commeena prashanthi <meenaprashanthi wrote: Sairam. I cannot find out any information regarding the school under the web address which you have given. please let me know the details. Jai sai ram. Mrs.Latha Muralidharanswamy mahadevan <mahadevanvnswamy > wrote: Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,Sairam. It is my pleasure to share this with you.Prashanti Gurukulam, a CBSE residential school totallybased on Bhagavan's educational philosophy is startingfrom June 2008. The school is located nearKancheepuram, Tamilnadu. Admissions for classes 5, 6and 7 have started already. For more details, visitwww.prashantiguruku lam.org. Share this with all thosewho are looking for a good school for their children. Sairam and lots of regards,Dr. A. Sathya NarayananRegards,Yours Sincerely,Dr. A. Sathya Narayanan, M.A., PGDICP, M.S., M.Phil.,M.Ed., Ph.D.Serve for Universal Peace through Human ExcellenceMobile: 9941209407________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.