IndiaDivine.org

Thus Spake The Lord

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thus Spake The Lord

When doubt assails you, welcome the chance to see and experience and clear the doubt. But do not later deny the very truth of which you were once convinced and listen again to the voice of hate or foolishness. Do not put faith in the words of men into whose hands you will not entrust your purse. As a mater of fact, it is the words of such men that are now leading many astray. Really, this is a pitiable state of things, is it not?

Come to Me, eager to learn, to progress, to see yourself in Me, and I shall certainly welcome you and show you the way. You will indeed be blessed. All scriptures, all texts, the Gita which is the milk of the Upanishadic Cows, are intended to instill this thirst in you.

If you do not follow this path, you are doubly to blame; for you have contacted Me. The Form usually creates doubts, for when only the Name is there, you can build around it all your fancies, all that you want, to complete the picture. Do not be misled by such doubts when the Form has come before you; make the moment useful, the life worthwhile.

Reference: Sathya Sai Speaks, Vol. I, P. 227-228.