IndiaDivine.org

Even Celestial Beings wait for Me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Paadanamaskar. So, as per His wish, the students had come prepared with the drama on January 31 and the stage had been set. Swami arrives at the actors' "assembly point." The "Krishnas"and "Meeras" are scrutinised “ EVEN CELESTIAL BEINGS WAIT FOR ME’ EXCERPTS FROM TAPOVANAM Minds of devotees are full with exhilaration generated by Darshan of Bhagavan. Eyes closed, we meditate deeply on the glorious experience just granted to us and the captivating magnificent form of Bhagavan. And the sweet memory of message once given by Baba comes to our mind. “After availing of the blessings of seeing Me, retire to a place of solitude and silence.

Keep your mind steady and unruffled. In the state of absolute calm, meditate on My form and the rare privilege and good fortune of having seen Me in person. You will then derive the beneficial effect of My blessings in full measure. While you may enter into the stillness and receive the completion of My blessings. My energy goes from Me to you, as I move past you during public audience. My Divine power radiates into your whole being. If you begin talking immediately thereafter instead of observing silent meditation, the precious energy is dissipated and return back to Me without leaving its beneficial impact on you. Whomsoever I look

upon undergoes a change for better and acquires new potency, which continues to gain strength day after day. Never under-estimate the beneficial effects of having My darshan. My walking among you is a gift yearned by the Gods of highest heaven and here you are receiving this grace. Doubt not that you have come by this godly boon as a reward for spiritual merit of your earlier lives. Even celestial being wait patiently for My darshan. On the other hand, this rare privilege is within your reach day after day. Never forget that this is all due to the

merit of your previous lives. “Those blessings you receive will express themselves in their time. Then they will blossom and bear fruit” What a wonderful assurance! “ Even celestial beings wait patiently for My darsahan. “These words bring to us recollection of couple of fantastic events” Can we forget these experience? These experiences keep on reminding us His Glory and His grace. Jai Sai Ram (SHARING WITH SAI LOVE) RAM.CHUGANI Ram ChuganiKobe, Japanrgcjp

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.