IndiaDivine.org

Imbibe Sai in every breath and gulp! - Contributed by Bro.Swamy Mahadevan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Imbibe Sai in every breath and gulp! Contributed by Bro.Swamy Mahadevan"Dwarakamayi pe dhyaan lagaana Sayee ke gun gaana Main Sayee mein aur mujh mein Sayee main tho Sai diwaana" As I meditate on Dwarakamayi.. singing the glory of Sai The admirer of Sai that I am ..Sai is in me and I am in Sai Pure bliss is when the whole being, the thoughts, words and actions are soaked with Sai. The purpose of life is fulfilled when such a state is pursued. Knowledge and scholarship aside, the true pursuit of Sai begins in seeing the self in Sai and the Sai in the self. Such state is achieved as one sees Sai in everywhere and in every self. Let the day begin with the bounty of thanks to the Sadguru, the merciful fakir that guides us every day. Let Sai's presence be felt in sunshine and rainfall alike; let us see Him in everything good and everything bad. Ignoramus that we are, let us realize that good and bad are just manifestations of the myth. Let His

thoughts lead us to the victory over fallible discriminations, our immature attempts to decipher what is good for us from what is bad for us. Let us limit ourselves to just one resort, the choice to make Sadguru as our only object of thoughts in our everyday lives. Let our practices, our habits, our routine include Sai at every step in any form. This is the true saadhana! Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.