IndiaDivine.org

FROM PUTTAPARTHI...SWAMI GAVE LIFE TO THE DEAD !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Mr. Narasimha Murthy, the warden of the hostel then and narrated this in the Divine Presence of Baba on 1-11- 2004. (Photo attached)

It was the month of Oct. '85, early in the morning, one of the PhD Scholars who was a chronic asthma patient was unable to breathe. We rushed him to the Puttaparthi General Hospital. The boy's name was Narayan Sharma & was from Bombay.

By the time we took him to the hospital, the body had become cold and blue. There was a lady doctor who attended on him. There was no pulse, no breath. Dr. Chari, the Medical Superintendent of the hospital rushed from his home. He also checked him up and informed all of us present there, 'He is no more. The boy is dead.'

It was Dr. Chari who walked to the Mandir and submitted to Swami the whole episode. Swami said, " Nothing will happen to him. He is fine!!! " Swami then materialized Vibhuti and gave it to Dr. Chari and said, " Apply it on his chest and put hot-water bags on his back. " Dr. Chari returned and the Vibhuti and hot water bags were applied.

Yet, we were in a state of fix & did not know what to do as there was no pulse, no breathing still. The body was still cold and blue. For all practical purposes, he was dead. The doctors then told me, 'Mr. Narasimha Murthy, now it is your turn to go and report to Swami.'

It was 6.30 in the morning & I walked up to the Mandir to report to Swami. Swami said, " Nothing has happened to him. " In fact, He gave me a thermos flask filled with hot coffee and said, " Go and give it to him!!! "

When I reached the hospital, the lady doctor looked at me with the flask and asked, 'For whom is this coffee?' I could barely say anything. I just very reluctantly showed the patient. Her face became completely expressionless & her looks said, " Mr. Warden, have you lost your brain? "

The body of Narayana Sharma was covered with a white sheet. Only his toes were seen. And then suddenly, we saw movements! His toes were moving! The boy could not open his eyes, but the toes were moving. Slowly, the breathing was coming back. And then, the Doctor whispered these words into his ears, " See boy, Swami has sent coffee for you. Please take it!!! "

One spoon of coffee was fed into his mouth and he took it in! Then, slowly spoon by spoon coffee was being fed into his mouth. The pulse was returning. Just then Swami arrived!!!

Hearing Swami's voice, the boy slowly tried to open his eyes. Swami came near the boy and said, " What boy! Everybody said you are dead. Still you are alive! " Then Swami asked all the three doctors present there, Dr. Chari and two lady doctors, " Was he dead? "

All of them said, " Yes, Swami. He was dead. " Then He asked one of the lady doctors, " How do you say that he was dead? "

" Swami, according to us, there was no pulse, no breathing, no heartbeat; the body was cold and blue. Going by medical science, that is death. "

" Then how did he come back? " He asked.

" Swami, you are God. You can do anything. " The lady doctor replied.

Swami then looked at me and said, " Go and tell others outside what has happened here. " Swami confirmed that He had brought back the boy to life!

And then Swami materialized a kind of brownish chocolate and gave it to the boy. The boy immediately put it into his mouth. After returning to the Mandir, Swami materialized three bottles of tablets and sent them to the hospital with detailed instructions as to how these tablets are to be administered!!!

The boy was soon in the hostel busy with his research and completed his PhD! TRUST HIM!!! AS IS YOUR FAITH, SO IS THE EXPERIENCE…

http://www.saibaba.ws/miracles2/thegiftoflife.htm

Source: Radio Sai E-Magazine, June 2005

(If you don't want these divine experiences, send an '' mail)