IndiaDivine.org

Don't take things for granted

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

One day a mother diedAnd on that clear, cold morning,in the warmth of her bedroom,the daughter was struck withthe pain of learning that sometimesthere isn't any more.No more hugs,no more lucky moments to celebrate together,no more phone calls just to chat,No more 'just one minute'Sometimes, what we care about the most goes away,never to return before we can say good-bye,Say 'I Love You.'So while we have it… it's best we love itAnd care for it and fix it when it's brokenand take good care of it when it's sick.This is true for marriage ... and friendshipsAnd children with bad report cards;And dogs with bad hips;And aging parents and grandparentsWe keep them because they are worth it,Because we cherish them!Some things we keep -- like a best friend who moved awayor a classmate we grew up with.There are just some things that make us happy, No matter what Life is important,and so are the people we know

And so, we keep them close!I received this from someone todaywho thought I was a 'KEEPER'!Then I sent it to the peopleI Think of in the same way!Thank you very much forbeing a special part of MY Life!

Bessie SewsunkerAssistant AdministratorInformation Systems & TechnologyUniversity of Kwa-Zulu Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251e-mail : sewsunkerb

Please find our Email Disclaimer here-->:

http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer