IndiaDivine.org

Everything in this world has a Heart - Swami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

" Once Hislop asked me a question whether inanimate things too had emotions and feelings of disappointment and despair? The occasion was at Dharmakshetra: I asked that about a hundred sarees he bought, so that I could select some, for distribution to the women workers at Anantapur who are helping to build a Sathya Sai College there:

I selected 96 and asked them to return 4 to the shop. I kept the 4 aside and the 96 were placed in my room. Later, when I passed the table on which the four discarded sarees were kept (Hislop was standing by the side of the table), it was noticed that the card board box which contained the four was dripping tears: The sarees were weeping; that they could not get appreciation from Me and were declared unfit. Yes: They had shed tears. You may ask whether this is ever possible. I answer, there is nothing in this world which has no heart, which is incapable of feeling joy or grief: Only you must have the eye to see, the ear to listen, the heart to respond. From Swami's Divine Discourse in Prashanthi Nilayam on 14th'January'1971.

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .