IndiaDivine.org

Thus Spake The Lord

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thus Spake The Lord

Since I move about with you, eat like you, and talk with you, you are deluded into the belief that this is but an instance of common humanity. Be warned against this mistake. I am also deluding you by My singing with you, talking with you, and engaging Myself in activities with you. But, any moment, My Divinity may be revealed to you; you have to be ready, prepared for the moment. Since Divinity is enveloped by human-ness you must endeavor to overcome the maayaa (delusion) that hides it from your eyes.

"This human form in which every Divine Entity, every Divine Principle, that is to say, all the Names and Forms ascribed by man to God, are manifest"--"Sarvadhaivathwa sarwaroopaalanu dharin-china maana-vaakaarame ee aakaram." Do not allow doubt to distract you; if you only install, in the altar of your heart, steady faith in My Divinity, you can win a Vision of My Reality. Instead, if you swing like the pendulum of a clock, one moment, devotion, another moment, disbelief, you can never succeed in comprehending the Truth and win that Bliss. You are very fortunate that you have a chance to experience the bliss of the vision of the sarvadhaivathwa swaruupam (the Form, which is all Forms of all Gods) now, in this life itself.

Reference: Sathya Sai Speaks, Vol. VIII, Chapter 19