IndiaDivine.org

FROM PUTTAPARTHI...THE SISTER'S MARRIAGE !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Late 1970's… SWAMI had opened the students' hostel and the institute only 3 - 4 years before. As swami called the students near HIM, he pointed out to one student and said, " Your sister was crying before my photograph today " . Stunned with such a revelation from Swami, the boy was eager to know if something had gone wrong.

Baba took him closer and said, " Tell your father that I am calling him and that he should come here as soon as possible " . Still very curious to know what the matter could be, the boy pressed on " Swami Is something wrong? What happened to her? "

" Nothing. No problem... You don't worry. I'm looking after her. Why then do you worry? " said Swami and assured him.

The boy's parents came and Swami called them for an interview. The boy too went in with them. Inside the interview room, Swami Spoke to all assembled there and in the end asked this boy's family to go into the inner interview room.

As the boy's family settled in the inner interview room, Swami came and sat down in HIS chair. Swami called the boy's sister and asked her, "How are you?" The girl curled herself at Swami's feet and replied, "I am fine with Swami's grace."

Swami then turned to the boy's father and asked, "Speak sir, what you have been thinking?"

The father spoke, " Swami if you permit, we are thinking of getting her married " .

"Yes, I know, that is why she was crying before my photo " replied Swami looking at the boy.

Hearing this, the girl looked up towards swami and.... started crying. Swami looked at the father again and said " Why are you both in a hurry? She does not want it now " .

For a moment no one spoke, and then Swami Spoke again "Keep the marriage later. " Hearing this, the father spoke " As you say Swami, We only thought - such a good proposal may not come another time, so let us get her married now " .

Swami's clothes were now fully wet with the girl's tears. HE looked at her and said " First let her become a Doctor, as she wants to be. Family responsibility may be an impediment in the completion of her studies. "

Swami briefly glanced at the parents, the boy and then shifting his attention to the girl said " What sort of a boy do you want? " The girl was taken by surprise but before she could answer Swami spoke again, " For a Doctor, Doctor only will be a good match. I shall send one!!!

Swami then held her hand and said " Your marriage is now my responsibility. Don't worry " .... So saying swami got up and left the room leaving the whole family wonder - struck.

The family, especially the girl left elated from Puttaparthi. As soon as she completed her internship, Swami called her and arranged for her marriage. Even before she completed her studies, Swami had selected a boy for her, so that by the time she completed her studies, other formalities could be worked out faster!!!

Narrated by Shri. Ravi Kumar, Lecturer in Sri Sathya Sai University in one the many Wonderful Sessions with Bhagawan in Brindavan, Whitefield, Bangalore.

I know everything that happens to everybody in the past, present and future. I know why a person has to suffer in this life and what will happen to him the next time he is born, because of that suffering this time. I cannot act, the way people want me to. They call me cold-hearted one time, softhearted the next.

Why don't I do this? Why do I do that? Why don't I stop all the wars forever and get rid of all diseases and suffering? What they don't know is that I am not responsible for suffering. I don't cause suffering any more than I cause happiness and joy. People make their own palaces and their own chains and their own prisons. - SATHYA SAI BABA

PS: Readers who would like to contribute / share any information may do so by writing to premasai.gurukulam.

(If you don't want to receive these divine experiences, send an '' REPLY mail)