IndiaDivine.org

FROM PUTTAPARTHI...THE GOLDEN AGE !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO…

Always do your duty as you see it. And know that I'll be there inside you guiding you every step of the way.

In the years to come, you'll experience me in many different manifestations of my form. You're my very own, dearer than dear to me. I'll protect you like the eye-lids protect the eyes.

You already have me & I have you.

I'll never leave you & you can never leave me. From this point on do not hanker after anything. Do your duty with unwavering LOVE, seeing all as GOD.

BE PATIENT.

BE HAPPY.

In time everything will be given to you. There is no need to worry about anything.

To surrender means: To turn your thoughts away from troubles, to turn them away from difficulties you encounter and from all your problems. Leave everything into My hands saying " Lord, Thy will be done. Thou think of it. " That is to say: " Lord I thank you for you have taken everything in your hands, and you will resolve this. "

Remember that thinking of the consequences of a thing is contrary to surrender. That is to say, when you worry that a situation has not had the desired outcome, you thus demonstrate that you do not believe in My love for you.

Never think: How is this to end? What is going to happen? If you give into this temptation, you demonstrate that you do not trust Me. Do you want Me to deal with it...yes or no? Then you must stop being anxious about it! I shall guide you only if you completely surrender to Me.

You will receive a lot but only when your prayer will rely fully upon Me. You pray to Me when in pain so that I intervene, but in the way you desire it. You do not rely on Me, but you want Me to adjust your requests. Do not ask GOD for anything! He will deal with you as he wills since he knows your past actions.

Whatever is experienced, whatever happens, know that this AVATAR willed it so. There is no force on EARTH which can delay for an instant the MISSION for which this AVATAR has come.

You're all sacred souls and you'll have your parts to play in the unfolding drama of the NEW GOLDEN AGE. I'm RAMA. I'm KRISHNA. (See snaps)

THE GOLDEN AGE IS COMING!!! – SATHYA SAI BABA

PS: Link to see the previously sent DIVINE EXPERIENCES under the heading

'Sai Prashanthi Gurukulam' in 21 PARTS… (Till Nadaswaram Girls…)

http://www.ssso.net/gurukulam/Preview.htm

VIBHUTHI has been sent against fresh requests to MUMBAI, CHENNAI, ARIZONA, DURBAN, CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK, INDONESIA and SUNNINGHILL (SOUTH AFRICA)