IndiaDivine.org

Devotee Experience - Ayshwarya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sai brother Satish has sent me two more experiences of his friends. I will post them one by one.Hi Hetal,Please find the experience of one of my friend. Her name is Ayswarya.S.Nair. She is from Calicut, Kerala. She is Sitara's sister. She studies in 10th Std. She never believed in Sai Baba. I used to tell her all the stories of Sai Baba and miracles. She also was interested to know more about Sai Baba and i told her all the Leela of Sai Baba. I gave her CD of Sai Baba and she was very impressed after seeing that and now she has become a devotee of Sai Baba. She prays to Sai Baba every Thursday and keeps "NAIVAIDYAM" also to Sai Baba on Thursdays. Her mother thanked me for making their daughters believe in Sai Baba. I was so happy. As a Sai devotee it’s my duty to tell about Sai Baba to people and i will do this duty till

the end of my life. Please find below the experience of AYSWARYA S.Nair.I'm a girl studying in 10th standard. I started believing in Sai Baba just before 2-3 days with the advice of my brother (Satish).I started praying to him everyday...It was my school re-opening and as all knows all will be shuffled...there was a friend of mine who was my study partner and everything...we were sure that we would be shuffled. And I was so depressed. So i decided to pray to Sai Baba...and i did so...Surprisingly we became in same sections!.....Read More--Posted By Hetal Patil to Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories at 8/06/2008 05:19:00 AM

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma

Shri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : http://shirdisaibabaexperiences.blogspot.com/

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.