IndiaDivine.org

Be Positive : Please Pray for my father

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SAIRAM,

Please dont always concentrate on the accident that happened to your father. On the other hand, Visualize Swami's healing and Blessing HAND rest on your father and visualize your father getting well.

Take the support of friends and Relatives in this exercise.Even Remote Visualization is good.

Get rid of negative thinkers.If someone comes and tells you, "this is horrible,...cannot get better....etc etc...PLEASE TELL THEM NOT TO VISIT YOU.Dont take their calls.The atmosphere around your father has to be absolutely positive.I MEAN POSITIVE AND ONLY POSITIVE.

Chant whichever mantra you are comfortable with.But day in and day out, your only thought should be, SWAMI IS HEALING MY FATHER,SWAMI IS HEALING MY FATHER.DAY BY DAY MY FATHER IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.

This is very difficult to do as the mind will always look for easier means to escape from effort and would like to indulge in self pity,wallowing and crying.DO NOT YIELD.

Take care!!

God Bless

Sister Lakshmi

From: kalpathyvsDate: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:56:45 +0530Re: Please Pray for my father

Dear Sai brother,Sairam.

I can understand the mental trauma you and your family must be going through.I shall pray to Swami for a speedy recovery of your dear father.

Best Regards,K.s.Vishwanathan.Tel No: 022-28738192

-

SAIpapu

Cc: ramtalasila7

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:01 AM

Re: Please Pray for my father

Sairam Ram brother.

My prayer is with Swami.

Sairam.

-

Rama Talasila

Cc: guruvayur

Sunday, August 17, 2008 7:25 AM

Please Pray for my father

Sairam

My father has been seriously injured in a hit and run accident on August 15th in Hyderabad.His right leg is totally crushed and that mercyless fellow left him bleeding there.My father loves baba immensily.Doctor's told us with so much of blood loss his surviving is a miracle. But his right leg has been amputed as it is totally crushed .My father is my world. He is still in ICU in KIIMS Hyderabad.I feel lost helpless can't sleep also .I can't come to terms my father who lived exempler life only beleived in selfless service how he can go thru this.

Sai brothers/Sisters please keep my father and my mother who is still in trauma seeng my father like this.I know your prayers will heal him and he will be able to walk with Prosthetic leg soon .Please keep him in you prayers to get him healed .

My father's name Anumolu Apprao

My mother's name is Anumolu Sarojini

Sairam.

Dear Ram.I completely agree with sister Lakshmi.It may be difficult to think positive at this juncture but as sister Lakshmi has mentione please visualise that your dad is getting healed and .In fact as Ronda Byrne has said in his best selling book The Secret you have to feel and not think that your father is getting healed.The author has also recommended that one should thank the Universal Power in advance for the cure to be effected.Sairam and I wish your dad a speedy recovery.

-

lakshmi r

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 6:45 AM

Be Positive : Please Pray for my father

SAIRAM, Please dont always concentrate on the accident that happened to your father. On the other hand, Visualize Swami's healing and Blessing HAND rest on your father and visualize your father getting well. Take the support of friends and Relatives in this exercise.Even Remote Visualization is good. Get rid of negative thinkers.If someone comes and tells you, "this is horrible,...cannot get better....etc etc...PLEASE TELL THEM NOT TO VISIT YOU.Dont take their calls.The atmosphere around your father has to be absolutely positive.I MEAN POSITIVE AND ONLY POSITIVE. Chant whichever mantra you are comfortable with.But day in and day out, your only thought should be, SWAMI IS HEALING MY FATHER,SWAMI IS HEALING MY FATHER.DAY BY DAY MY FATHER IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. This is very difficult to do as the mind will always look for easier means to escape from effort and would like to indulge in self pity,wallowing and crying.DO NOT YIELD. Take care!! God Bless Sister Lakshmi

From: kalpathyvs Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:56:45 +0530Re: Please Pray for my father

Dear Sai brother,Sairam.

I can understand the mental trauma you and your family must be going through.I shall pray to Swami for a speedy recovery of your dear father.

-

SAIpapu

Cc: ramtalasila7

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:01 AM

Re: Please Pray for my father

Sairam Ram brother.

My prayer is with Swami.

Sairam.

-

Rama Talasila

Cc: guruvayur

Sunday, August 17, 2008 7:25 AM

Please Pray for my father

Sairam

My father has been seriously injured in a hit and run accident on August 15th in Hyderabad.His right leg is totally crushed and that mercyless fellow left him bleeding there.My father loves baba immensily.Doctor's told us with so much of blood loss his surviving is a miracle. But his right leg has been amputed as it is totally crushed .My father is my world. He is still in ICU in KIIMS Hyderabad.I feel lost helpless can't sleep also .I can't come to terms my father who lived exempler life only beleived in selfless service how he can go thru this.

Sai brothers/Sisters please keep my father and my mother who is still in trauma seeng my father like this.I know your prayers will heal him and he will be able to walk with Prosthetic leg soon .Please keep him in you prayers to get him healed .

My father's name Anumolu Apprao

My mother's name is Anumolu Sarojini

Sairam.