IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 17th Sept. 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. On 20th Sept, we are going to Shirdi and Panderpore and then to Hyderabad. Sai Amrit Vani on 24th will be either in Shirdi or in Paderpore. For the next 5 Thursdays thereafter Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, will be done in Hyderabad instead of Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi.

2. Please write all your letter/requests for prayers and pooja only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’.

3. For Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, we consider letters received up to evening of Wednesday (Indian Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time.

4. Devotees sending many names for prayers, should ask all those named in the letter to recite/read or atleast listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani and ensure that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at least on Thursdays. Let them also do some karam.

5. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting/reading or listening Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

6. Following are the letters received for 17th Sept. 2009. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thusrday have not been included in this. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

It is requested that please avoid coming to Sidhartha Extension for recitation of Sai Amrit Vani if any member in the family is having cough and cold. Devotees may recite the Sai Amrit Vani at their respective homes at 11 AM to be with us. Please try to reduce the overcrowding in the house. Devotees may contact Mrs Gupta on phone nos. 011-26346942, 09868966605 or 09312494767 only after 11 AM and before 8 PM (IST) on any day, except Thursdays and no calls on Thursdays P L E A S E . If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM,

they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

8. I have omitted all those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential†if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

1. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria...............

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (17.09.2009) Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Thursday, September 10, 2009 1:17 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena Aunty & Ashok UnclejiPlease Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti,financial sthiti and good health for this Thursday (17.09.2009) .I will be listening to the AmritVani prayers myself on this day.HANSA TOKERIA - INDORE,M.P.SONAL PAREKH - MUMBAIVISHAL PAREKH - MUMBAIYUG PAREKH - MUMBAIRUPAL DAS - USARAHUL DAS - USARACHIT DAS - USA RIYA DAS - USARAMESH TOKERIA - INDOREKALPANA TOKERIA - INDORENIRAV (CHIKU) - INDORE

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "Usha Kiran" <yashodaisy21.............

Shri Sai Amrithvani Prayer Request

Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:07 AM

"Sai Veena" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Shri Ashok ji/Veena ji

Namaste

Please add our names to the prayer list for 17 September 2009 Thursday. Shri Sai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf on 17 September 2009 from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm IST, here in Sohar, Oman. I pray humbly, Baba to bless me by granting my three prayer requests which I have already placed at Baba's Lotus Feet. Koti Pranams to the Lotus Feet of Shirdi Sai Deva and my Koti dhanyavads for the infinite Grace shown by Shri Sai for accepting my prayers by giving Udi to me.

(I am a member of 'MySaiBaba20 group. I recite Shri Sai Ashtothar everyday during my morning and evening prayers from many years. And I read chapter 37of Shri Sai Sachcharitha (Chavadi Procession) on every Thursday after my evening puja.)

Mr. Usha Kiran Gudur ( Sohar, Oman)

Mrs Yashoda Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mr. Rahul Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Rashmi Prem ( Bangalore)

Mr. Prem Kumar ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Shilpa Uday ( Bangalore)

Mr. Uday Kumar ( Bangalore)

Master Aaryan Rudra ( Bangalore)

Ms Ruby Kiran ( Bangalore)

Mrs. Daisy (Alleppy)

Thanking you

Om Sai Shri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Usha Kiran Gudur

Sohar 311

Oman

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha..............

Fwd: PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 17th Sept 2009

Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:33 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji, Please include OUR names V TPARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will bereciting Sri Sai AmritVani ON 17th Sept 09-- mythili k n & parthasarathy

4. "Joyce Sewsunker" <jsewsunker...............

FW: Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja--- Prayan Sai Satchritra--17--09--2009

Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:05 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sai Ram Veena Ma and Ashok Dad

To both of you have a spiritual and safe journey to Shridi on the 20th. May you both get unlimited amount of darshan while in Shridi also have a safe trip to Hyderabad .

We will be doing the Sai Amrit Vani Pooja on the 17/09/2009 before going for Thursday evening bajans.

Ajith Sewsunker---JHB South Africa ----reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and listening to the Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Joyce Sewsunker----JHB South Africa ---- reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and listening the Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Trishana Sewsunker---JHB South Africa ----Listening to Sai Amrit Vani

Jai Sri Ram

Joyce

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

5. "Kirubananthan Kanagasundram" <kirudivi..............

Re: PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAMES ARE RECITE FOR SHRI SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER AND POOJA TO BE HELD THURSDAY ON (17/09/2009).

Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:15 PM

veena_gupta_2000

'AUM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI'

DEAR, VEENA MAA & ASHOK JI,

PLEASE PRAYER AND POOJA FOR OUR SON DIVIYARAM CURE FROM HIS BAD DISEASE GOOD HEALTH, FUTRE LIFE AND PLEASE KEEP HIM IN YOUR MIRACLE PRAYER AND OUR FAMILY FOR SUKH SHANTHI, HEALTH AND FINANCIAL HELP FOR THIS THURSDAY ON---(17/09/2009).

OUR FAMILY NAMES,

KIRUBANANTHAN----(LONDON)

GOMATHI-----------------(LONDON)

DIVIYARAM--------------(LONDON)

KOHULARAM-----------(LONDON),

THANK YOU,

KIRUBA & FAMILY,

(10/09/2009)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

6. "Mohip, Vinti" <Vinti.Mohip.............

Please pray for Baba's grace and blessings for the following devotees

Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:49 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Tilak a lead singer from Marabella Sai Baba centre Trinidad West Indies –suffering from a stroke

Raj Ramlal- Gasparillo Sai Baba Centre Trinidad West Indies – suffering from leukemia

Dhruv Maharaj – a three year old suffering from a brain tumor

Javid Hosein – a ten year old suffering from cancer

Please offer prayers on 17th September 2009 and we will be praying also at the Sai Centres

7. "prakashraj pradhan" <prpradhan68.............

Sairam - Please include our's name For 17th Sep SaiSatcharitra & Amritvani Parayan.

Friday, September 11, 2009 12:08 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashokji and Sai maa,

Please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani parayana this thursday Sep 17th 2009. We will read SaiSatcharitra and listen to Sri Sai AmritVani at our places.

Priti Ranjan Pradhan Abu Dhabi,

Sukanya Nayak Cuttack,

Saishree Pradhan Cuttack.

Thank you so much.

Warm Regards.

PRADHAN P. R.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

8. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb................

Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Friday, September 11, 2009 7:44 AM

Pranam Aunty Veena and Uncle Ashok!

Thanks you for affording us this opportunity of sending our prayers to Baba. You are indeed an instrument in our lives for doing his seva.

Please add my name to the Thursday list for the 17 September 2009. I will be listening to the cd.

Basanthie Sewsunker - Durban - South Africa

My letter to Baba

Thank you for all the positive things that have happened in the last week. You never let me down Baba. This would have never happened without your divine intervention.

Love you Baba

Your Child

Palika

Bessie SewsunkerSenior Administrator

Information Systems & TechnologyUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251

9. "Bala Srinivasan" <balas525............

Sai Amrithavani-Prayer request !

Saturday, September 12, 2009 2:17 PM

Dear Guptaji,

OM Sri Sairam. Thank you for your email. Please note that I shall certainly Read/Recite and Listen to Sai Amrithvani Prayers on 17th around the same time at my place. It was slip om my part in not mentioning that in my email request. I have been doing the Parayan of Sai Satcharitra almost daily for the past several years and I will certainly do that on 17th also after completing Sai Amrithvani recital.. Thank you for the wonderful spiritual services that you have been rendering for the welfare of all Sai devotees in the world.

With Sai Love

Bala Srinivasan

NJ 08844. --- On Fri, 9/11/09, Bala Srinivasan <balas525........ wrote:

Bala Srinivasan <balas525..............Sai Amrithavani-Prayer request !"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000Friday, September 11, 2009, 1:28 PM

Dear Guptajis,

Om Sri Sairam. May I request you to include my request in your next Sai Amrithvani Prayer on17th September! This Prayer request is exclusively for the complete recovery ( from the recurrence ) from a serious ailement which one of my Sai devotee friends is experiencing. Kindly pray for her complete recovery and to gain her normal health. Thank you.

Jai Sairam

Bala Srinivasan

NJ 08844.

10. "Sai Devotee" <saidevotee9...........

Namaste

Sunday, September 13, 2009 6:31 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veenama & Ashokji,

Namaste

Asho Hom Sai Mai

Ashokji,

Request ma to pray on 17 th September 2009 for " Ruhae our daughter to study with 100% effort, attention, concentration & be systematic and on time all thru her accademic and educational years to come'.

At present she is studying in 12th class - Commerce (CBSE Syllabus)

Other details are as follows:

Name: - Dilnavaz Patel Mother - Ruhae Patel Daughter

Place : - Muscat - Gulf

We will listen to Sai Amrit Vani on the same day and read those chapters which mai is going to read but may be around 11.30 AM our time which will be around 1 PM your India time. (if possible we will try and pray at the same time as yours in India)

Prayer Date requested : - 17 September 2009

Ashokji we request you to kindly treat our mail as confidential.

We wish you pleasant, safe and enjoyable stay at Shirdi/ Pandharpur/ Hyderabad.

Also request you to kindly include this email id to your blessed mysaibaba group. baba brought us close to mai thru you and for me you are equally great and blessed.

Best Wishes and Many Thanks.

Dilnavaz Patel

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

11. "lalitha sekharan" <lalithasekharan............

Prayers for 17.9..2009

Monday, September 14, 2009 1:14 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veena Maa, Please include my father vaikuntam's name in your prayer besides Meena Vaikuntam,Geetha, Sai Murali, Badrinath, Meenakshi Raman and ChandyMy father is progressing well by the grace of Swami and request your prayers for his continued good health.This is specially in respect to every body's health.I will recite/listen to Amrit vani after aarti in the evening. Maa, my old parents are both traveling back to India from the U.S please pray for their safe return.

Thank you, Lalitha SekharanDubai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

12. "krishrao " <krishrao............

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:53 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, September 17, 2009

My wife Gayathri Rao will recite Sai Amrit Vani, and Myself (Krishnadas Rao) and our son (Mahesh Rao) will listen to the recital.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

13. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth...........

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:20 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Sai Maa and AshokJi,Jai Sai Ram, Many Blessings on all your good works!With your permission I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and read Sri Sai Satcharita on Sept. 17th at home.Thank you for your prayers. I will pray and meditate also.Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai SaiOm Sri Satchidinand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki JaiKoti Pranams at His Lotus FeetJai Sai Ramdobby sommer ca usa

14. "anand joshi" <andyboss_joshi2003.............

Thursday Prayers

Monday, September 14, 2009 11:35 AM

OM SAIRAM

Param Pujniye Veena Maa & Shri Ashok Sirji,

Kindly include our names for thursday 17th september 2009 Shri Sai amritvani recitation and prayers. we will do the recitation at home in mumbai and also parayan of Sai Sachharitra. Maa pls pray to Baba for my Health , Settlement , & other issues in life.

MAA, WE ARE SURE THAT WHEN YOU PRAY FOR US, LIKE LAST TIME BABA WILL SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS ON US HERE IN MUMBAI AND WE WILL GET CONNECTED WITH YOU ALL ON THURSDAY ALSO. WE GOT THE BIGGEST ANUBHAV ON 3RD SEPT 2009 THURSDAY AS WE DISCUSSED ALSO

Anand Joshi - Mumbai

Tara Joshi - Mumbai

Anushree Joshi - Mumbai

Samaira Joshi - Mumbai

KOTI KOTI PRANAAM TO YOU

BABA BLESS,

ANAND JOSHI

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

15. "Uma Chaudhary" umac8......

Please Include our names for the Amrit Vani prayer Sept 17th ,2009

Monday, September 14, 2009 10:00 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok ji & Veena ji -

Namaskar Please accept my humble pranams to you both Ashokji and Veenaji for the service to us. Have a nice trip allthough we will miss you in Delhi this time.

We will be listening and reciting Sri Amrit Vani on Sept 17th in our home

Devendra,Uma, Mohit - in Marlboro, NJ

Nidhi - Milwaukee,WI

Please pray for peace in our family + Oreo.

PPFNMASP &

PHMFHE On Sept 24th, 2009 - May Baba Bless us ALL.

With Regards & Love

Uma

732-414-8967-h

732-972-2427-c

16. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc............

Sai Amrit Vani (Sep 17)

Monday, September 14, 2009 9:08 PM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee -

Please pray for my parents, in-laws, wife and daughters.

My dad has an eye surgery scheduled for Saturday. Kindly request Baba to bless him.

I shall be reciting Sai Amrit Vani at my place.

Thanks.T.SureshND, USA

17. "rani sastry" <sastryusha.........

Amritvani PRayers for 17th Sept. 09

Monday, September 14, 2009 7:45 PM

SairmaKotinamaskarams to Ashok JI and Veena MaThanks for accepting my confidential letter for last weeks prayers and praying for my son.Please also include his name for 17th sept. amritvani prayersVarun sastry, Billings, Montana, USaI will read/listen to Amritvani and do prayers.Sai bless us alwaysusha sastry

18. "Rathna.S. Iyer" <sai_rathna_iyer..........

Please include my name

Monday, September 14, 2009 11:50 PM

"veena guptha" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,

Sairam

please include my name for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on 17 Sep 09.

I will read and recite Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer from our home Alberta, Canada.

Sairam

Rathna Iyer

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

19. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta...........

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 17th Sept '09

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 2:58 AM

Dear VeenaJi and GuptaJi,Jai Sai Ram.Thanks for including our names and also praying for us inthe last thursday Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers. Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us onThursday 17th Sept 2009 Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers:Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, KeralaGirija S. Manohar - Spouse, Palghat, KeralaAkash S. Manohar - Son, Amritapuri, Kollam, KeralaShyam Manohar - Self, Dubai, UAEI (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read SaiSatcharita on the day. With Pranams.Shyam

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

20. "Amita Shunglu" <amitashunglu...............

September 17, 2009

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:01 AM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Please include my name in the recitation of Sai Amrit Vani, I will be reading and/or reciting it as well. Jai Sai Ram Amita Shunglu, Toronto, Canada

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

21. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi.............

sri sai amritvani prayer request

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:35 AM

om sri sairamsaimaa & ashokjiplease include mohan, geetha radhika & arun from dubai for prayer on 17th thursday. geetha will recite sri sai amrit vani prayer on thursday.with humble pranams

22. "aritha juvvadi" <arithajuvvadi..........

sai amritvani

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:20 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena maa,Ashok uncle,

Jai Sai Ram.Please include our names in 17 th Sai Amritvani prayers.I will be reading sai amritvani and satcharita at our place here in Durham(USA)

With Regards,

Aritha Juvvadi

Abhiram Juvvadi

Sanjana Juvvadi

23. "Manish Gupta" <manish1_gupta2000.........

Kindly Include our Names in Prayers on Sep-17-2009

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:33 AM

Respected Ashok ji

Please include our names as we will be reciting and listening the Sai Amrit Vani on 17/09/09.

Manish Gupta -- Listen at Sharjah/Dubai

Kanchan Gupta - Listen/Recite at Sharjah

Manish Gupta

24. "Renuka" <renucmc................

Kindly include these names for September 17th Sri Sai Amritvani

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:03 AM

Sairam

Pranaams to Ashok ji and Veena maa

Kindly include these names for September 17th Sri Sai Amritvani

Purnachander Sagar Siddam - for his job (Intel Ireland Limited - 11082205)

Rajitha Siddhan - for her health

Srichaitra Siddam - for her health

Sai Aarnavi - for her heath

Place - Ireland

Date -17th September, Thursday

Yes, we all will recite amritvani on this coming thursday as well as on all thursdays by baba's grace.

Renuka

25. "vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22............

SAI RAM

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 11:25 AM

Dear Veenaji & AshokjiThis is my usual requestto include my name in yourprayers on17th sept.I'll listen & recite Amrutha vani at 11 A.M.local time .please pray for the names below.Thank you both very much.We are blessed by your prayers.vedavalli. carterville.Illinoi.premavivekmridula & uday

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

26. "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas..........

Amritvani prayers on Sep 17th '09

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 12:36 PM

"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-Californiafor Sai AmritVani prayers on Sep 17th' 09.We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA fromour place.OM SAI RAMHariniSrinivas

27. "golu happy" <happygolky_golu..............

Jai Sairam.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 12:26 PM

Jai Sairam.

Respected Veena Maa,

I would like to thank you for praying for us.

With your prayers and Baba's blessings, Sh Surinder is responding to the teatment but this alone is not sufficient as this medicine is just to keep things from deteorating.Medically speaking there is no cure for his illness, only BABA'S miracle can help.

Please continue to pray for Surinder, Anu,Avantika,Bhovika, Manju, Mona, Lisa, Vanshaj,Kanchan Rohilla,kanwalesh Rohilla,Shashi Mehtani and the two small children of her brother.Also please pray for Sushma Mehta, who has undergone surgery for treatment of cancer of the pancreas.

Result for a particular exam i had given is awaited, please request BABA to help me through.

We all will be listning to Sai Amritvani from our respective places in Faridabad and Delhi on the 17th Sept.

My Deep Felt Regards

anu.

End of 1st lot of letters.