IndiaDivine.org

o so touched/can anyone answer pl. ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear sai ram krishna, I am so touched by your mail . I am amazed by the loving souls here , who touch my heart through their cajoling words on this issue . What a wonderful thing for me to receive these mails of Devotees . I am so gifted and lifted by your mails through all your Swami-Love ! sai rukmani krishna prasad <skandasai_ram wrote: sairamwe cannot explain this saikrishna leelas only thing is that we should have endurance and firm faith in him though it is a tougher thing.He will do the need and he will take care of everything of that sai sisters family.infact sai matha's grace gave her to overcome all the sorrows till now.i think every thing will go off like passing clouds and her husband will join her soon.let everyone pray for her welfare.let sai be with us all the way in ourlife and guide us.sairamsai rukmani <sathyasaidhidhi (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: sairam . A child of Swami for 40 years . Her marriage was blessed and Swami gave a beautiful diamond ring to her husband during her early married life. They lived together for 5 years until 2 sons were born. For 20 years now , her husband has been living like a vagabond , spending his income in wrong ways . i have no words to explain the sufferngs of this beloved sai sister . So much surrender by her to Swmi . Yet no solution to her problem. Why , is spite of her making the best for her sons , not breaking her own marriage with this person , patience , ... Why has not a solution come in her life ? Cannot Swami change a Bad person jus fine ?? Why did Swami give him the ring ? I am only very anxious to know the feelings of my sai brothers and sisters . I do know Swami has beautiful reasons .. I only dont know what it might be ? Can any one help ? sai rukmani Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now grace of god is like an insurance it will help you unlimited when you are in need. Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store unlimited mails in your inbox.

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.