IndiaDivine.org

Ruby .. Is this correct?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Narasimhaye Thanks you for the quick response as always... I have seen astrologers recomending Ruby less than one carat for females Will gem of less than one carat really do the needful? What is the real carat one should select when using a gem? Requested learned seniors in this group to throw some light on this. I have also seen recomendation of uparatna.. Does this really help? "jothish " quality gem is out of reach for many of us. Namashivaya. narasimhaye <no_reply > wrote: Namaste Sudhir, its not mentioned in the ancient text of Mani Mala that 'ladies should not wear Ruby as it can destroy body lustre'. Some astrologers recommend that ruby be set in rings made of a mixture of gold and copper. Others suggest just rings in gold. Would be great to hear from our highly learned friends further about this subject.Om Om , Sudhir Menon <sudhirmenon wrote:>> Namaste Ji,> > I read in a web site that says: > > "Ruby is said to give name, fame, virtue, vigor, warmth and commanding power to its user. It also enhances the status of a person. Normally red in color, it

helps to cure peptic ulcer, fever, rheumatism, gout. Ladies should avoid the use of Ruby as it can destroy the body luster. Ruby should be used in Gold."> > I have seen learned astrologers recommend females to wear Ruby if the "sun" is in good placement. Can guru's like Narashimaye, Richard, Rafal, Raja throw some light on this.> > Namashivaya.>