IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 4th Feb 2010

Jai Sai Ram

On 4th Feb 2010 Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani is going to be held at again at 19A, Pocket – B, Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi at the same time ie 11 AM.

We consider letters received up to Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). It you want to participate, please write accordingly to the email address veena_gupta_2000 only.

Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

Following are the letters received for 4th Feb 2010 upto afternoon Wednesday. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thursday have not been included in this.

Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi . when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

Devotees may contact Mrs Gupta on phone nos. 011-26346942, 09868966605 or 09312494767, only after 11 AM and before 7 PM (IST) on any day, except Thursdays and no calls on Thursdays P L E A S E . If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000 and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

26. "arra mai" <asm_sudha........

Please include our names for the prayers on 4th February

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 10:45 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams Please include my name and my husband name. arra sudhamai and anji devarapalliMminneapolis-Minnesotafor Sai AmritVani prayers on th 4th February .We shall listen and recite the same from our place.OM SAI RAM sudhamai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

27. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi............

Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer Request

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 12:23 PM

Om Sri Sai Ramsaimaa & ashokjiplease pray for Geetha and Arun from Dubai. Geetha will recite Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer and will do the parayan of chapter - 13 on 4th thursday.thank youwith humble pranams

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

28. "anju" <anju777..........

REF: SAI AMRIT VANI

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 12:59 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Didi / Ashok Bhai Sahib, Hope you both are in good health. Sorry I keep on bothering you every week,but have no other recourse other than OUR BABA.

Please include us for 04Feb--2010 SAI AMRIT VANI,as will be reading the SAI AMRIT VANI in California (usa). BABA YOU HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN ME OUT OF ALL MY PROBLEMS,SO THIS TIME ALSO AM KEEPING ALL MY PROBLEMS AT YOUR LOTUS FEET,DO PLEASE TAKE CARE AND KEEP US IN YOUR FOLD FOREVER. Supriya

Bharadwaj, Kunal Bharadwaj, Shweta Bharadwaj, Ishika Bharadwaj.

There may be a delay,

but there is no denial in God’s realm.

anju

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

29. "viney chawla" <vchawla_lko.............

prayer request

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 12:58 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok JI and Veena Ma

jai sai ram.

please include my name for 4th Feb 2010 SAI AMRIT VANI prayers. there are a lot of issues concerning me BABA knows them all. please pray for me. i shall be reading sai amrit vani at my place in Lucknow on 4th Feb 2010.

RegardsVINEY CHAWLA LUCKNOW

30. "Harini" <harinisrinivas.........

Amritvani prayers on Feb 4th'10

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 2:01 PM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!

Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-California for Sai AmritVani prayers on Jan 4th'10.

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place.OM SAI RAMHariniSrinivas

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

31. "vishalaxi patil" <vishalaxibpatil..........

pray for mr

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 1:32 PM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram,

Koti koti pranam to the lotus of Baba,

Namaste to Ashoka uncleji and Veena ma ,

Thank u for adding our name in Amrithvani, last week i sent prayer request letter late so sorry for that. Plz add our name in Amrithavani on 4th Feb thursday , i will also recite the Amrothavani and read the sachiritra on thursday , plz pray for my son has to study well .I have to get FCCPT result well.

add following names

MY son Ajai (Bangalore)

Vishalaxi (UK)

Husbanda Babagouda (Bangalore)

Daughter Aashrita (Bangalore)

My parents and Familly

sai ram

Dr vishalaxi

32. "SAMPATH KUMAR" <sampath12345..........

Re: Sai AmritVani Paryers-My mothers Paralytic stroke recovery...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 2:28 PM

"veenaji" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Veenammaji and Ashokji,

Please submit our earnest Prayers to Babaji for my Mother paralytic stroke recovery immediately my mothers paralytic stroke -right leg,right hand and mouth, Please Baba show mercy on my mother and regain nromal health, she is a simple sowl never hurt any one and always leading satvik life,

We will recite/listen Sri Sai AmritVani and Sri Sai Satcharitra

sampath

srikantha

manjesh

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

33. "ravi pad" <ravi_pad2003........

saiamrita vani

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 2:22 PM

sairam veenaji

with the grace of baba we would read and hear amritha vani and sacharitha on 4 feb

at austin usa at 11am

sairam

padma ravindiran

34. "prism reddy" <prired........

Fw: Amrit Vani

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 11:21 PM

"Veena & Ashok Guptaji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji & Ashok Guptaji,

I would like to recite Amrit Vani on Thursday, Feb 4,2010

Please include Our names in your prayers.

Priya Reddy- in Canada will sing Amrit Vani and recite SaiSatcharithra

Kaniappa Ken Reddy - in Canada

Kalyani Keshni Reddy- in Canada

Nandini Reddy - in Canada

Rajeswari Raghupathi _ In Chennai

Thank you,

Jai Sai Ram

Priya.R

35. "Prajitha Thampi" <prajithathampi..........

Prayer request during chanting of Sai Amrit Vani

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 10:55 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Dear Veenaji and Ashokji,

Please include me in the prayer request for this thursday (Feb 4th) during chanting of Sai AmritVani. My name is Prajitha and I live in Gainesville, Florida. I will be chanting Sai AmritVani and also reading Satcharita -Chapter 13.

Thank you very much,

Lovng SaiRams

Prajitha

36. "Lisa Stewart" <shivagauri_hari_om.........

Sai Amrit Prayers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 6:39 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Lisa Stewart will be listening to Sai Amrit prayers on 4th Februrary in England

Please pray for continued support for Lisa, Dale, Fern and Holly Stewart that we fulfill our purpose in life.

That David Heslop fulfills his purpose in life and supports Lisa, Dale, Fern and Holly Stewart is that is God's will.

Let us all be strong in God and forever loving and peaceful, dropping away the meaningless in our life.

Thankyou

Shivagauri

37. "Ms nirmala menon" <nirmal_sai...........

sri sai amritvani prayer on 4 th feb 2010

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 12:36 AM

veena_gupta_2000

sairam veenajiI,A.Nirmala menon from Trivandrum will read sree sai Amritvani ,please include me for the prayers.Also include the following for the pooja.K.P.Ambujakshi Amma ShertallayRoshni Menon ''P G Prabha Sankar TrivandrumP Ravisankar Fayetteville,AR,USM P Parameswaran Nair TrivandrumValsala Kumari

puducherrySadasivan Nair trivandrumJayanthi ''P Prema ''with PranamsA.Nirmala menon

38. "Chitralekha Vijai" <chitralekhavijai.........

prayer

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 12:13 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear VeenamaSai ram please prayer for my family and include me in the 4th Feb prayer. I am staying in Oman and i will be listening to the Sai amirtha vani on the same day and time. VIJAI, CHITRALEKHA, ROHIT AND KAVYA.sai sister chitralekha vijai

39. "Dhana Lakshmi" <dr_dhanlaxmi......

Prayers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 11:34 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenaji,Please pray for me and my friend, the details are given below.My Name: DhanalakshmiLocation: BangalorePrayer: Please pray for my career growth, financial growth, peaceful family life and also that I complete my studies with good grades.My friend's name: NagalakshmiLocation: BangalorePrayer: She is married for the last 13 years and unable to conceive. Doctors have advised her to undergo IVF, and have told that she cannot conceive naturally. Please pray that she gets a positive result soon.Thank you in advance for the prayers.SairamDhanalakshmi

40. "Keshav Prasad" <mykp30...........

Sri Sai Amritvani 4.2.2010

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 4:41 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam!Kindly offer our prayers to our God, Shri Shirdi Sai Baba in the Sri Sai Amritvani Pooja on 4.2.2010.I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani in Chennai.

Kindly offer prayers for the following persons:Mr. K.V. Srinivasaraghavan - Chennai - For good health - special prayers for old age problems Mrs. Rengamani Raghavan - Chennai - For good healthKeshav Prasad - Chennai - Good Career & HealthYamini - Chennai - Good HealthPoorna - Chennai - Success for her upcoming exams & good health

Anand - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications

Vinayagam - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complicationsKrishnamurthy - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications

Anusha - To have Swami's blessings and grace always

Best RegardsKeshav

41. "Abhishek Chattopadhyay" <abhishek.c83..........

Prayer for Thursday, 4th February 2010

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 5:22 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji & Ashokji

Please include our names for the prayer on the coming Thursday 4th February 2010.

Names: Sudeepta Chattopadhyay Doha Qatar

Abhishek Chattopadhyay Doha Qatar

Savithri Devi Bangalore

Arupratan Chattopadhyay Puttaparthi

Jayashree Chattopadhyay Puttaparthi

We have been told here in Doha that our project might not continue and we will need to look for a different job. We are finding it a little difficult to find a job as also to take a decision if we have to come back to India. Kindly pray to the ever loving BABA for us for taking care of all our needs at the time of difficulty and taking us through the storm. Kindly pray that BABA

should have his blessings on us as we look forward to a bright future. We will be reciting the SAI AMRITAVANI. Kindly include our names in the prayer list.

OM SAI RAM.

------

Abhishek Chattopadhyay

00974 5676039

Help Ever Hurt Never

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

42. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb..........

Sai Amritvani pooja

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 6:06 AM

Om Sai Ram aunty Veena and Uncle Ashok

Please add my name to the list for Thursdays pooja (4 Feb. 2010). I will be reading the Satcharithra and listening to the pooja.

Basanthie Sewsunker -Verulam - South Africa

Bessie SewsunkerSenior Administrator

Information Systems & TechnologyUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

43. valentina tsikhanovich <tihotina...........

Tue Feb 2, 2010 6:57 pm

request for Amrit Vani Prayer

Om Sai Ram

Respected Veena and Ashok,

Please include my name and name of my husband for Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer on the 4th Feb.

I will listen and read the Prayer from our place in Sydney.

Valentina Tsikhanovich

Oleg Prokhorov.

Thank you very much.

Jai Sai Ram

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

44. Hayley Irusen <hayleyirusen..........

Wed Feb 3, 2010 5:15 am

Re: Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,

Sairam

Please include the following names for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer

on 4 Feb 2010.Baba know why

Basanth

Sonmathi

Hanuvanth

Ishaan

Ishaad

Priyadarshani

I will read and recite Sri Sai Amrithvani from our home Cape Town

OmSai Ram