IndiaDivine.org

Always say God you are Myself - Swami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Many people say. "God, You are my Father, my Mother, my Relative or Friend. This is not the correct prayer. This type of prayer posts a difference between you and God. If you say God is your Father, then you are the Child. If God is a friend then you are also a friend. Don't say these things. Say "God, You are Myself." This is the easiest path.

As the first step, Jesus said that He was the messenger of God. Next Jesus said that he was the Son of God. There was no relationship with God as a messenger, but as the Son of God, there was a relationship as between as father and a son. Finally, Jesus realized, "I and You are one; there is no difference. That became the Holy Ghost. You should attain that state.

Don't be satisfied with duality (dwaita) and qualified non-duality (vishishadvaita); you must get promoted. It is duality if you think, "I am a devotee and You are God". This attitude is shameful; No you must realize, "You and I are one" - there is no difference; the consciousness in you and me is the same. Consciousness is one, not two. Think that Divinity is You. -

- Taken from various Divine Discourses of Swami.

Om Sai Ram