IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 3rd (Last and final) Lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 4th Feb 2010.

3rd ( Last & Final) Letter

Jai Sai Ram

Please send your emails so as to reach us by Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time), as it may not be possible to work on computer on Thursday morning.

Devotees send many names for prayers and write that He/She will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani. Please ask all the named devotees to do the same. Let them also do some karam.

Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) that they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani/ Prayan of Sai Satcharitra? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

Following is the last lot of letters and the list of confidential letters for the acknowledgement.

Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra, when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL, ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

Please write all your requests for prayers only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

Group website www..info

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

45. "satyavati motipally" <anmolamal...........

Amritwani Prayers for 4 th February

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 8:28 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Veenaji and Ashokji Sai Ram, Please include our names for the Amritwani Prayers to be held on 4th Feb. I would be reciting Amritwani on that day and I also would read one chapter of Satcharitra . Our names include Dayanand Rao Motipally, Son Shravan Motipally and myself Satya Motipally. Also please pray for my mother Sarojini Devi and my father Appa Rao for their health problems. They live in Jamshedpur , India. Thank you very much for praying for us.Sai Ram,Satya Motipally

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

46. "Kirubananthan Kanagasundram" <kirudivi...........

Re: PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAMES ARE RECITE FOR SHRI SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER AND POOJA TO BE HELD THURSDAY ON (04/02/2010).

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 8:20 AM

veena_gupta_2000

AUM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI'

DEAR, VEENA MAA & ASHOK JI,

PLEASE PRAYER AND POOJA FOR OUR SON DIVIYARAM CURE FROM HIS BAD DISEASE GOOD HEALTH, FUTRE LIFE AND PLEASE KEEP HIM IN YOUR MIRACLE PRAYER AND OUR FAMILY FOR SUKH SHANTHI, HEALTH AND FINANCIAL HELP FOR THIS THURSDAY ON---(04/02/2010).

OUR FAMILY NAMES,

KIRUBANANTHAN----(LONDON)

GOMATHI-----------------(LONDON)

DIVIYARAM--------------(LONDON)

KOHULARAM-----------(LONDON),

THANK YOU,

KIRUBA & FAMILY,

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

47. "Chandra Sekaran V" <vchandrasn.........

Prayer Request/Sai Amritavani

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 8:17 AM

"Veenaji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji & Ashokji,

SAI RAM!

Please pray for everything to go good and bless us for a successful and prosperous career!My wife & I will be reciting Sai Amritavani from Trichy,India.

Kindly include our name and prayers during Sai Amritavani performed on Feb 4th.

Chandra Sekaran-Very good future,career & fortune,also good health,Peace & Happiness.Reach home safely.

PR to go good & fast.Project to keep extending in future.

Anand Srinivasan-He has to get department teaching/research assistantship next semester.He has to get internship also during summer.Baba has to bless him for that,also for his good health,Peace & Happiness.He has to study well and be outstanding.

Sai Siddhish C Sekar-Good Health,Knowledge & Happiness.He has to be hale & healthy.He has to start picking things & words and start talking.

Padmini,Srinivasan,Priya-Good Health,Happiness & Peace.Hale & Healthy.Padmini & Srinivasan yearly/general check up to be normal.House dealings to finish off soon smoothly.Mother Padmini health checkups to be normal.

Kavitha Murali-To settle down in life happily with her husband.Good Health,Peace & Happiness

May Sais Grace & Karuna be with one and all.Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

OM SAI OM SAI JAY JAY SAI!

Thanks & Regards,Chandra

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

48. "Rohit Kumar Kowtikwar" <RohitKumar_K........

RE: Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 8:08 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Namaste Veena Maa and Ashok Ji,Sorry for sending the mail late , I was completely occupied with meetings today, Its my humble request to put our following names in prayer.1. Vinod Kumar Kowtikwar ( My father is Audcited to drinking and he is undergoing treatment in Rehabilitation Center)2. Sow Jyothi

(Mother)3. Ashwini (wife)4. Rohit Kumar (Myself ,these days suffering from high BP, starting stage)5. Rupesh Kumar (brother)6. Purva (Sister in Law)My father is presently in Re habiliation center and rest are at Hyderabad .I will try to convince my wife and my mother for Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and even I will do that thing but since I am most of the time occupied in meetings these days I cannot assure that I will be able to do that at that particular time but I assure you that tommorrow some time I will do that.It would be very great of you if you include the above names in your prayers on every Thursday starting from tommorrow that is 4h

FebRegardsRohit Kowtikwar

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

49. "venkateswaran nirmala" <nirmalavenkatesh.........

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 7:03 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear VeenajiI pray to baba to help my husband - Venkateswaran - to succeed in his endeavour to start a catering cum Restaurant business. May his plans crystallise smoothly within the next 2 weeks for which your guidance and blessings are urgently needed Baba.

I pray to Baba for His blessings so that I, Nirmala - should get a suitable job in the line of Training and Development, with a company of good standards and professional practices, at Chennai and with suitable salary /distance / timings. I would like to join by April 2010

I pray to baba to take care of my dear daughter - Varsha - and guide her suitably in her exams that are currently going on as well as for her ongoing education. I also pray to you to please mould her character in a positive manner with good satsang and right values at all times.I will listen to Sai Amrut Vani on Thursday 4th February during the day cannot specify time and also read one chapter of Sai Satcharita Place - Chennai <Ashok Nagar, 9th Avenue>Devotee Names 1)Nirmala Venkateswaran2)Venkateswaran3) Varsha VenkateswaranThank you Veenaji for the great service that you are doing to the world Sai ram Bow to the lords feet,Peace be to all .

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

50. "ANIRUDH BHARDWAJ" <anirudh108...........

read Shree Sai Amrith Vani on 4th Feb 2010 in Mumbai

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 10:02 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Aunti ji and Ashok Uncle ji,JAI SAI RAM We are going to read Shree Sai Amrith Vani on 4th Feb 2010 in Mumbai We request you to please include our name in the Prayer List. Our Koti Koti Pranam to SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA and many thanks to BABA for Baba's Krupa and Aashirwad on us.We also express our Gratitude to you Auntie - Sai Maa for your prayers and good wishes. We are seeking Baba's Eternal Love, Blessings and Grace on us and all in our family. OM SAI SHREE SAI JAI JAI SAIShree Sachitanand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai With Regards, Anirudh Bhardwaj, MumbaiGunjan Bhardwaj, Mumbai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

51. "vasatha sarathy" <yahvasn.............

SAIAMRITVANI ---------PRAYER ON 4th FEB

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 9:42 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenaji Ashokji

Pranams to u both.MAA, please pray for us.Chanting of Saiamritvani with you has brought us lots of positive changes in us for which Iam quite thankful to you.Please include the following names for the prayer.Ill be hearing and chanting Amritvani and read Saicharita.

Names for the Prayer

Sarathy.SP

Vasantha.S

Nikhita.S

Arvind.S

Viju.R

Vinu.R

Thanks.Sairam

SARATHYS

DOHA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

52. "Murthy Vedula" <murthy.vedula.........

Letter of prayer on Thursday 4th February:: Amrit vani recitation and also will read chapter 13

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 11:17 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Location: Cupertino, CATime : 6am to 7am will read the sai amritvani and also will recitechapter 12 of sai

satcharitraPlease Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti, financial sthitiand good health for this Thursday 2/4/2010 . I am trying to getadmission in Carnegie Mellon University or Santa clara university,Please bless me inaccomplishing that and good position in a good company. I will bereciting to the AmritVani andsatcharitra myself on this day. Sai ram,Murthy VedulaMadhavi Vedula Kamesh VedulaKritika Vedula

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

53. "Ganesh Venkatachalam" <ganeshvenkat.........

Thursday Prayers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 12:00 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji:Our Respects and Pranam to Veenaji and yourself!Please kindly include the following names for the Thursday Prayers:Ganesh Venkatachalam, Lata Ganesh and Parvathy Ganesh

We are ever grateful and thankful for everything HE has done for all of us.

I have to meet my goals for the year 2010. I seek Baba's Grace to be successful and triumphant!We seek HIS Grace to remove all negativity, uncertainty, bring peace, prosperity and especially success at our careers and success for our daughter Parvathys' education at school.

I seek HIS GRACE to get a breakthrough in my endeavors to contribute to the growth of business in the Company where I work currently.I will listen to Sai Amritvani and read Chapter 13 of the Sai Satcharitra on Thursday Thank youGanesh VFairfax, Virginia

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Confidential and Private requests received

1. "Jagath Perera" <jagath678........

2. "swarnam surendran" <swarnam_surendran........

3. "Shanthi Mahesh" <shanthi_md.........

4. "Ravichanthran P. Ramachandran" <susiravi65..............

5. "reshmis seal" <reshmi.seal20.........

6. "sonia gandhi" <sgandhi114..........

7. "neena chand" <nchand2001............

8. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc............

9. "golu happy" <happygolky_golu............

10. "Shubha Natarajan" <shunat..........

11. "roda petigara" <petigara_roda...........

12. "Padma" <padmathakrar...........

13. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi.............

14. "Indrani Basu" <anigust..........

15. "Sastry R Pisapati" <gautam8u........

16. "DGurjar" <dgurjar.........

17. "roy abbas" <roy_bbs............

18. "seema nair" <seemcool_4d...........

19. "Kiran T" <kiran.thadani........

20. "Bernadette Schaaf" <seraphel...........

21. "sajan kapoor" <kapsajan70............

22. "Sirisha Gorantla" <satyagorantla............

23. "Harendra Singh" <harendra_singh...........

24. "padala madhumalika" <madhu.malika01........

25. "Geeta Daswani" <geetadaswani56..........

26. "Sarma Narayanabhatla" <s_narayanabhatla..........

27. "Ganesh Babu" <gbabumail...............

28. "dimple dhiman" <dimpledhiman32...........

29. "cHiRaG" <kchirag.........

30. "langeclare" <langeclare........

31. "Camille Singh" <camille.seunarinesingh..........

32. "Pisay, Sudheer Kumar (US - Hyderabad)" <spisay..........

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &