IndiaDivine.org

Sai Bhajan Sandhya on 13th Feb 2010

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram

A Sai Bhajan Sandhya was held on 13th Feb in the central park of Pocket – B, Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi. Bhajans were sung by Mr. Sandeep Kapoor and Mrs Jyoti Behl. It went very well and many staunch devotees were there in the large gathering of around 700-800 devotees, on average. The dinner was served to

about 1000 devotees. Capt. Suresh Vasudeva, Trustee, Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust, Shirdi, presented Shalls to both of us, to Mr. Sandeep Kapoor, Mrs Jyoti Behl and Pt. Sh. K N Pandey ji of Sai Mandit, Lodhi Road, Delhi, on behalf of the Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust, Shirdi. Presence of Baba was felt there through out the Bhajan Sandhya. Not only Mrs Gupta got the Udi on her lap, but 3 more devotee got the Udi on themselves, sitting quite apart. But one thing was common in them that they were very serious in Bhajans and were doing meditaton also. One devotee got the flower petels on her lap.

Now I have got the CD and the photos of the Bhajan Sandhya and I will try to upload them in the ’s photo section of ‘’ . Devotees can reach directly there through /photos . I would also request Miss Renuka from Hyderabad to upload some of them at the web site http://www..info .

The Abhishek was to start at 5:30, but due the late arrival of the audio system it got delayed. Due to the heavy rains the previous day with wet soil or other wise there was some hum noise, which the sound fellow could not rectify and so the quality of the sound remained very bad throughout. There was earthing problem and there was some current in the mikes also. Which hampered the telecasting of the program live on internet by Mr. Dharminder Suri. The event was also covered by Sadhna TV , The parts of the program were shown on

28th Feb at 9 AM on their Channel in the ‘Sai Bhakti Dhara’. As in many place this channel is not available and is available on the internet. I will announce it when it comes again, so that devotees can watch it on the internet. However recorded telecast by Mr. Suri is available at http://www..info/videos . I am not putting any Bhajans on the internet this time, because of poor quality of sound. However Bhajans by Mr. Sandeep Kapoor are there in the file sections of

mysaibaba21/files

mysaibaba22/files

After the Aartee at 10 PM, proper Dinner was served to about 1000 and all is ended with Thanks to Baba for HIS visit.

Jai Sai Ram

Ashok Gupta

Veena_gupta_2000

www..info