IndiaDivine.org

The Lord will never ever desert His Obligation - Swami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

If you feel you must have something to be happy, pray to God; "God! You have the responsibility to keep me healthy, happy, good and intelligent; give me this thing, which I believe is necessary for my happiness; but, if you think, I am wrong, give me whatever you think best." God will never desert His obligation; He will feed you and foster you.Once a Sanyaasin was proceeding to the forest for austerities, so that he may win the grace of God. He saw a cow being led by a villager; drops of milk were shedding from its udder! He asked the villager, why? The reply was, "She is about to calve; this is the indication; the milk is already flowing so that the calf may have its milk, as soon as it is born." The Sanyaasin then realised that God will give him, too, wherever he was, the thing most needed for his progress; He knows best, He is

all-knowing, He is compassion itself, he felt; so, he turned back and contented himself with prayers and the constant contemplation of God as providence.- From Swami's Discourse in Hyderabad, April 1973.

Om Sai Ram