IndiaDivine.org

My Shirdi experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i am carrying out the instructions of Lord Satya Sai Baba who lovingly commanded me that i should narrate my Shirdi experience with all the Sai Devotees in details and believe me these words are not mine but of the LORD. I am just a means to be telling You all about HIS GLORY.

I and my family had visited Shirdi for the first time in 2006 in the month of december. i am a lecturer by profession.After taking the class, i was just venturing out when a student of another section just came running behind me and told me that he is gouing to shirdi. i was very happy and just remarked that i too want to visit but perhaps when BABA will call than only i will be able to visit.he stiil had 2 days to go so i had time enough to send some petha for SAI BABA telling the student that he should distribute the sweets to all the devotees. While leaving he remarked that 'mam when any body goes to Shirdi he is bound to meet BABA and man hi nahi karta vapis aane ka.Shirdi ki mitti hi alag hai!and whenever you go let me know i will make your arramngements.' I could not believe it at that time because there was no question of visiting Shirdi.

I came home amazed at the happenings and just talked it out before my family members. Surprisingly 3 months later Baba gave the call and the family reached Shirdi. i felt quite normal at that time and definitely i looked out for clues where i could meet him. it did not happen. The next day we went early to attend the KAKAD ARTI with the prashad and Shawl which was gracefully accepted by GOD and happily we came out yet i was looking out for clues of what my student had so convincingly spoken. we were offering swwets to all and my parents instructed that now i should save some prashad for the family and so i had no intentions to give it any more. papa and ma were quite ahead of us. i and my sister were moving a lane which was abandoned and not crowded by anybody. suddenly we found an oldman sitting on a kind of rock. HE had a stern yet a very different personality and halo around him. we passed and suddenly for stange reasons i looked back with tears emerging. i had no idea why i became intensely emotional ahd there was a great pull and attraction which was unavoidable. pallavi, my sister also sensed something different in the oldman and a wonderful and peaceful silence that surrounded us. She , i do not know why said'didi you want to give HIM the prashad.go and give it.i terfully said yes. i went TOWARDS HIM and fearing that he may refuse yet mustered courage to give the PRashad to him and immediately came back. something told me to look back.when i did so the oldman had vanished or rather disappeared. Both of us were absolutely quiet. we looked at eachother for ther was no way that HE could runaway so quickly.I knew it was SAIBABA who had come to meet both HIS children. Today when i opened SAI SAT CHARITA , I in my heart asked SATYA SAI BABA about a message. HE, the OMNIPRESENT LORD opened the page where i found the picture of SHIRDI SAI BABA which was absolutely identical to the oldman i had met. I knew that SWAMI CONFIRMED my thoughts today.

This year too whe we went to SHIRDI in 2010 during the period of RAM NAUMI, my sister could manage to go inside Dwarika mai which was fully crowded. The security guards did not allow me. I had bought the murti of SHIRDI BABA and wanted to do HIS POOJA in Dwarika mai. i was desperate to go inside and the aarti had started.i was utterly dismayed and was just moving out when suddenly a security man came and asked others to allow me to go inside when there were so many others who were waiting desperately like me.I knew it was again SAIBABA who had come in the form of the security man. with the type of experience that i had , i am assured that BHAGWAN SATYA SAI BABA AND SHIRDI SAI BABA are ONE AND THE SAME. There is no difference and i Love him a lot.the word love is too small. i know that HE IS THE SOURCE of ALL.