IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 11th Feb 2010

Jai Sai Ram

1. A Sai Bhajan Sandhya has been planned for the 13th Feb 2010 from 5:30 PM to 10 PM. Anybody interested in attending it, may contact us. Our house is near the Gurudwara Bala Sahib between Ashram Chowk and Sarai Kale Khan Bus Stand on Ring Road and so Parking of Cars will be in the Gurudwara parking. Bhajan Singers will be Mr. Sandeep Kapoor and two Bhajans will be given by Mrs Jyoti Behl. The event is likely to be live on the internet By Mr Dharminder Suri and its extracts may be telecast on Sadhna TV on Sunday at 9 AM . It is well known that

Baba shows HIS presence in one form or the other in the function.

2. For all information related to Sai Amrit Vani, Please visit www..info

3. On 11th Feb 2010 Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani will again be held at 19A, Pocket – B, Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi. at the same old usual time ie 11 AM to 12:30 Noon.

4. Please write all your letter/requests for prayers and pooja only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’.

5. For Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani/prayan of Sai Satcharitra, we consider letters received up to evening of Wednesday (Indian Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time.

6. Devotees sending many names for prayers, should ask all those named in the letter to recite/read or atleast listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani and ensure that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at least on Thursdays. Let them also do some karam.

7. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting/reading or listening Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or doing prayan of the chapter of Sai

Satcharitra? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

8. Following are the letters received for 11th Feb 2010. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thusrday or prayan of Sai Satcharitra, have not been included in this. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

9. It is requested that please avoid coming to for recitation of Sai Amrit Vani if any member in the family is having cough and cold. Devotees may recite the Sai Amrit Vani at their respective homes at 11 AM to be with us. Devotees may contact Mrs Gupta on phone nos. 011-26346942, 09868966605 or 09312494767, only after 11 AM and before 7 PM (IST) on any day, except Thursdays and no calls on Thursdays P L E A S E .

If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them. absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

10. I have omitted all those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential†if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

www..info

1. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha...........

Fwd: PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 11th Feb 2010

Thursday, February 4, 2010 12:27 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji, Please include OUR names V T PARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will bereciting Sri Sai AmritVani ON 11th Feb 10mythili k n & parthasarathy

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "Joyce Sewsunker" <jsewsunker..............

Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja--- Prayan Sai Satchritra- 11/02/2010

Thursday, February 4, 2010 3:40 AM

"'veena_gupta_2000'" <'veena_gupta_2000'>

Aum Sai Ram Veena Ma and Ashok DadHave a blissful week ahead and what better way to celebrate the end of the week with Shivrathi upon usPlease add our names to this week's pooja which we will be doing same at home before going to our evening bajans.Ajith Sewsunker---JHB South Africa----reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and listening to the Sai Amrit Vani poojaJoyce Sewsunker----JHB South Africa ---- reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and listening the Sai Amrit Vani poojaJai Sri RamJoyceJoyce SewsunkerRetail Channel Manager GPHutton Court Superstore Ground Floor, Hutton Court Hyde Park SandtonTel: (011) 650-6100 Fax: (011) 880-7000

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "Surriya Rais" <dadiami007..............

prayer request

Thursday, February 4, 2010 10:47 PM

veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAM , Sai Baba U are aware of my problems Give peace of mind to my daughter U decide for her the best solution. Keep my children happy as we have suffered a lot but U have never forsaken us.Give health to my bhabi please bring peace in my country , i hear and recite SAI AMRIT VANI /and PRAYAN DAILY AT 11 O'CLOCK in my house in Pakistan . JAI SAI RAM THANKS surriya

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

4. "DINAR TRADING CO LLC" <dinartc.........

PRAYERS

Saturday, February 6, 2010 4:47 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

SAI RAM VEENAJI AND ASHOKJI, PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 11/02/10.I SHALL LISTEN AND RECITE THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE AND ALSO READ CH 14. OF SSC.THANKS AT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK (TRIPOLI,LIBYA)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

5. "vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22..........

request

Saturday, February 6, 2010 8:21 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear veenaji & Ashokji, my humble request to include my name in your prayers on 11th feb.I'll listen & recite Amruthavani at the same time. Please pray for the names below.thank you both very much.PRANAMS SAIRAM.Vedavalli.Bangalore.India.PremaVivekMridula & uday

6. "Ravichanthran P. Ramachandran" <susiravi65..........

Sai's Grace

Saturday, February 6, 2010 6:56 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Smt. Veena Gupta and Sri Ashok Gupta,Koti Namaskarams to you both for doing selfless service. Baba has answered your prayers, I sent a prayer request for my husband to get an IT job to you early this week and Baba answered the prayers.Feb 4, 2010 Thursday, my husband attended an interview at IBM for a contract position and Friday he attended an interview with another company for a permanent position. By Sai's grace he got an offer from both the companies, it is really because of your sincere, selfless prayers only.I cannot express my gratitude in words, but my prayers for you both will always be there. I have also told my friends to recite the same and be blessed.Koti, Koti, Koti, Koti Koti namaskaram. May Sai's grace be always with

you.Susheela

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

7. "Usha Kiran" <yashodaisy21.........

Shri Sai Amrithvani Prayer Request

Saturday, February 6, 2010 10:27 PM

"Sai Veena" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Shri Ashok ji/Veena ji Namaste Please add our names to the prayer list for 11th February 2010Thursday. ShriSai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf on 11th February 2010, here in Sohar Oman.I pray humbly, Baba to bless me by granting my three prayer requestswhich I have already placed at Baba's Lotus Feet. Koti Pranams to theLotus Feet of Shirdi Sai Deva and my Koti dhanyavads for the infiniteGrace shown by Shri Sai for accepting my prayers by

giving Udi to me. Please answer my prayers at the earliest Baba. Baba please fulfil my prayers NOW.... PLEASE...(I am a member of 'MySaiBaba20 group. I recite Shri Sai Ashtothar everydayduring my morning and evening prayers from many years. And I readchapter 37of Shri Sai Sachcharitha (Chavadi Procession) on everyThursday after my evening puja.) Mr. Usha Kiran Gudur ( Sohar, Oman) Mrs Yashoda Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mr. Rahul Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Rashmi Prem ( Bengaluru) Mr. Prem Kumar ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Shilpa Uday ( Bengaluru) Mr. Uday Kumar ( Bengaluru) Master Aaryan Rudra ( Bengaluru) Ms Ruby Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Daisy (Alleppy) Thanking you OmSai Shri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai Usha Kiran Gudur Sohar 311 Oman

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

8. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth..........

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Sunday, February 7, 2010 3:55 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Veena Maa and Ashokji,

Jai Sai Ram,

Many Blessings on your inspirational work of Sai.

With your permission I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani,

read Sri Sai Satcharita and pray on Feb.11.Thank you for your prayers.

Koti Pranams at His Lotus Feet.

Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Lord have mercy.

Jai Sai Ram

dobby sommer ca usa

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

9. "Ramkumar Thirumangalam" <ramkumar_t_s...........

Sai Amrit Vani for February 11th, 2010

Saturday, February 6, 2010 11:30 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Dear Ashok Gupta ji and Veena MaaPlease pray to our Sainath for my daughter to be blessed with good health and longevity. Please pray to Baba to forgive me for my deeds and bless our family and every one.The following will be reciting the Sai Amrit Vani and chapter 14 of Sai Satchritra this Thursday, February 11th, 2010.==========================================================================

Ramkumar and Sankari,Chantilly, VA USAMrs. Lalitha Subramanian, Chennai, India.Sivakumar, Sydney, Australia. Please include the above names and the following names

in your prayers.=================================================================N.SubramanianT S. Ravishankar ShyamalaDaeiPrema(Chennai India)Saikripa(Chantilly, VA,USA)Sowmya(Sydney, Australia) May Sai's Grace and Karuna be with one and all. Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu! Sairam.RegardsRamkumar

10. "Prajitha Thampi" <prajithathampi.............

Prayer request during chanting of Sai Amrit Vani

Sunday, February 7, 2010 10:50 AM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Dear Veenaji and Ashokji,

Please include me and Tiara in the prayer request for this thursday (Feb 11th) during chanting of Sai AmritVani. My name is Prajitha and I live in Gainesville, Florida. I will be chanting Sai AmritVani and also reading Satcharita -Chapter 14.

Thank you very much,

Lovng SaiRams

Prajitha

11. "Krishrao" <Krishrao............

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sunday, February 7, 2010 7:41 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, February 11, 2010

My wife Gayathri Rao will recite Sai Amrit Vani, and Myself (Krishnadas Rao) and our son (Mahesh Rao) will listen to the recital.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

12. "prism reddy" <prired...........

Fw: Amrit Vani

Sunday, February 7, 2010 1:38 PM

"Veena & Ashok Guptaji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenama & Ashok Guptaji,

I would like to recite Amrit Vani on Thursday, Feb 11,2010

Please include Our names in your prayers. Thank you so much for your kindness and help.

Priya Reddy- in Canada will sing Amrit Vani and recite SaiSatcharithra

Kaniappa Ken Reddy - in Canada

Kalyani Keshni Reddy- in Canada

Nandini Reddy - in Canada

Rajeswari Raghupathi - In Chennai

Thank you,

Jai Sai Ram

Priya.R.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

13. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah...........

Deeply requesting you please pray for us on Thursday’s (February 11th, 2010) Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Sunday, February 7, 2010 6:23 AM

veena_gupta_2000

OM SRI SAI RAM

Most Respected

Uncleji and SaiMaaji,

My thousands of Pranam to both of you. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer on Thursday, February 11th, 2010. I am requesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on Thursday’s (February 11th, 2010) Sai Amrita Vani recitation. We deeply need of Swami’s Blessings. Please pray swami so that I should get through a good job.

I am requesting you please pray for me so that I should place well in Bangalore and fulfill my dreams.

I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health & Peace of mind and they can put full attentions to BABA.

On Thursday (February 11th, 2010) my wife will recite Sai Amrita Vani at night about 8pm. We will listen Sai Amrit Vani at night from 10 to 11 pm.

And thanks for including our names in last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Please include these names

Name: Mridul Borah, Bangalore

Wife’s name: Moushumi Borah, Bangalore

Daughter: Hrishmita Borah, Bangalore

And following lisl is from Guwahati , Assam

Mother: Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughter

Brother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria, Son: Nilkamal

Sister: Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr. Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder

And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna Talukder

Mama: Khetra Phukan

With Sai's Prayer

mridul borah, Bangalore

14. "Prabakaran R" <divine_prabakaran............

divine soiety

Monday, February 8, 2010 12:42 AM

veena_gupta_2000

sairam

divine society awards you for this year divne awards to you and ashok gupta for the divine interaction u generate by the grace of saibaba.

by and large i am to submit the prayer by us in the place ots = open to sky that is under the neem tree at the place proposed to build a sai baba temple we are to pray sai amrit vani

plz pray for us to bring sai baba here

place aananda brindavanam

sanjeeva rayan pettai

tindivanam

tamilnadu

thanks for reading this; rest is with saibaba

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

15. "Yerrabhaneni Narendar" <narendar.............

Sri Sai Amrit Vani -- (11/02/2010 )

Sunday, February 7, 2010 11:17 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam, Pls include our family names for the sai amritvani prayers to be held on 11th Feb 2010 we will recite for Amritvani at our local time. Narendar, ChennaiLavanya, Chennai Nishita, Chennai Hrishikesh, Chennai Ramaraju, ChennaiVijayalakshmi, ChennaiVasanthi RammohanVikram, USA Neethu, USA please pray our good health. My next assignment is for Sweden implementation on 26th Feb 2010, we are going to

apply for Visa, request for prayers that i should get visa and do the implementation good same as Dubai and make it successful. SairamNarendar

16. "zayasankar serou" <zserou..........

Sairam

Monday, February 8, 2010 4:56 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji

Sairam

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS

on Thursday (11. 02. 2010).

We will listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day

from my residence.

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh

Sairam Serou(UK)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

17. "Kiran T" <kiran.thadani........

SaAmritvani (Request & invite to all devotees 2 bless my home)

Sunday, February 7, 2010 7:01 PM

Namaskar Veenaji Ashokji

I have expressed my desire previously to have Sai Amritvani recitation at my residence here in Sydney(Australia) and not many could make it due to their travel plans.So as u advised I have set the date for this coming Thursday on 11th of Feb

I would like you to be spiritually be with us and bless my home with grace of BABA.I would be thinking of you among us Veenaji Ashokji and Krishnaji of UK who took the trouble and made an effort to send out Udi to me.I would be distributing same Udi to ll my friends here .Thank you Krishnaji and please say namaskar to your mother and tell her to join in my prayer . Also all devotees overseas to please pray with us and wish us well.

Thank you all you lovely people out there.Love you all. Love you BABA

Sai Ram

Kiran

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

18. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi.........

Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer Request

Monday, February 8, 2010 12:51 PM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Om Sri Sai RamSaimaa & Ashokji,Please pray for Geetha and Arun from Dubai. Geetha will recite Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer and will do the parayan of chapter - 14 on 11th thursday.thank youwith humble pranams

19. "Murthy Vedula" <murthy.vedula............

Letter of prayer on Thursday 11th February:: Amrit vani recitation and also will read chapter 14

Monday, February 8, 2010 3:14 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Location: Cupertino, CATime : 6am to 7am will read the sai amritvani and also will recitechapter 14 of sai satcharitraPlease Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti, financial sthitiand good health for this Thursday 11th, 2010 . I am trying to getadmission in Carnegie Mellon University ,Please bless me inaccomplishing that without writing the GMAT and good position in agood company. I will be reciting to the AmritVani and satcharitramyself on this day.Sai ram,Murthy VedulaMadhavi VedulaKamesh VedulaKritika Vedula

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

20. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta...........

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 11th Feb. '10

Monday, February 8, 2010 1:23 PM

Dear VeenaJi and GuptaJi,Jai Sai Ram.Thank you for including our names and also praying for usin the last thursday Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers.Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us onThursday 11th Feb 2010 Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers:Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, KeralaGirija S. Manohar - Spouse, Palghat, KeralaAkash S. Manohar - Son,Amritapuri, Kollam, Kerala Shyam Manohar - Self,Dubai, UAEI (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read SaiSatcharita on the day. With Pranams.Shyam

21. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc..........

Sai Amrit Vani

Monday, February 8, 2010 8:11 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee -

Kindly include my name on Thursday Feb 11 for Sai Amrit Vani prayers.

I shall be reciting the same here. Kindly pray for my parents, in-laws, wife, kids, family and friends.

Let Baba's blessings be on all of us.

Thanks.T.SureshND, USA

22. "Ms nirmala menon" <nirmal_sai..........

Sri Sai Amritvani pooja on 11-2-10

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 12:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam VeenajiI,A.Nirmala Menon from Trivandrum will read sri sai Amritvani ,Please include me for the pooja. Please include the following also for the prayers.with pranamsA.Nirmala MenonK.P.Ambujakshi Amma ShertallyRoshni Menon ''PG PrabhaSankar TrivandrumP Ravisankar

Fayetteville,AR,USMP Parameswaran Nair TrivandrumValsala Kumari puducherrySadasivan Nair TrivandrumP Prema ''jayanthi ''with prnamsA.Nirmala menon

23. "Manish Gupta" <manish1_gupta2000............

Kindly Include our Names in Prayers on Feb-11-2010

Monday, February 8, 2010 11:54 PM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Respected Gupta ji

Please include our names as we will be reciting and listening the Sai Amrit Vani on 11/02/10.

Manish - at Doha and Kanchan - at Sharjah

Regards

Manish Gupta

24. "pandurangan s" <vittal_05............

RE: Let us Pray together

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 3:02 AM

Jai Gurudev, Sai Ram Ashok Ji & Veena Maa Ji, This is Pandurangan from Singapore please include the name on 11th February 2010 Thursday shall Recite Chapter 14 of Sri Sai Satcharitra and also do Parayan of Sri Sai Amrit Vani with the blessings and guidence of "Sai Baba". Sai Baba bless his children always, With Love & Light, Sai's child Pandurangan.

25. "sunitha damarla" <sunitha_damarla..........

Sai Amrit Vani(11th feb,2010)

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 1:50 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashokji, We all are reciting at our places and doing parayan of Sai Satcharitra.Please Pray for all.Regards,Sunitha. Names: G.Suresh Babu,G.Sunitha,G.Likhitha(Singapore) ( Not Reciting)D.Rama Krishna,D.Nirmala(Vetapalem,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Reciting)G.Venkata Rao,G.Subbaravamma(Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)Y.Hari Babu,Y.Anitha,Y.Sahithi,Y.Venkata Sai Deep(Bikaneer,Rajasthan,India) (Reciting)U.Chandra Sekhar,U.Indira(Chennai,India) (Reciting)P.Raghavamma(Repalle,Andhra

Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

26. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria..........

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (11.02.2010) Sai Amritvani Prayer

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 6:04 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAMDear Veena Aunty & Ashok UnclejiPlease Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti, financial sthiti and good health for this Thursday (11.02.2010) .I will be listening to the AmritVani prayers myself on this day.HANSA TOKERIA - INDORE,M.P.SONAL PAREKH - MUMBAIVISHAL PAREKH - MUMBAIYUG PAREKH - MUMBAIRUPAL DAS - USARAHUL DAS - USARACHIT DAS - USA RIYA DAS - USARAMESH TOKERIA - INDOREKALPANA TOKERIA - INDORENIRAV (CHIKU) - INDORE

27. "SAMPATH KUMAR" <sampath12345........

Sai AmritVani Paryers-My mothers Paralytic stroke recovery...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 7:00 AM

"veenaji" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Veenammaji and Ashokji,

Please submit our earnest Prayers to Babaji for my Mother paralytic stroke recovery immediately my mothers paralytic stroke -right leg,right hand and mouth, Please Baba show mercy on my mother and regain nromal health, she is a simple sowl never hurt any one and always leading satvik life,

We will recite/listen Sri Sai AmritVani and Sri Sai Satcharitra

sampath

srikantha

manjesh

28. "Lisa Stewart" <shivagauri_hari_om........

Sai Amrit Prayers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 10:23 AM

veena_gupta_2000

I, Lisa Stewart will be listening to Sai Amrit prayers on thursday 11th Februrary in England.

1. Please pray that Glenn Thrower, Conrad Hewitt and Thushanga Bandara have an amazing God filled musical relationship with Lisa Stewart eternally that we may forever create and produce music with each other and be inspired and be able to always earn money along the creative lines.

2.Please pray that the life of Lisa, Fern and Holly Stewart be forever meaningful and that they recognize themselves as the LIGHT they are.

3. Please pray that the right people enter the lives of Fern, Holly and Lisa Stewart to get them closer to God.

4. Please pray that Luke Adams be filled with Light, Love and Wisdom and recognize the right path to take and the good people to be with.

With Love

Shivagauri

End of 1st lot of letters.