IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 11th Feb 2010

Jai Sai Ram

1. A Sai Bhajan Sandhya has been planned for the 13th Feb 2010 from 5:30 PM to 10 PM. Anybody interested in attending it, may contact us. Our house is near the Gurudwara Bala Sahib between Ashram Chowk and Sarai Kale Khan Bus Stand on Ring Road and so Parking of Cars will be in the Gurudwara parking. Bhajan Singers will be Mr. Sandeep Kapoor and two Bhajans will be given by Mrs Jyoti Behl. The event is likely to be live on the internet By Mr Dharminder Suri on website www.livestream.com/sundaysaisatsang and its extracts may be telecast on Sadhna TV on Sunday at 9 AM . It is well known that Baba shows HIS presence in one form or the other in the function.

2. On 11th Feb 2010 Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani is going to be held at again at 19A, Pocket – B, Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi at the same time ie 11 AM.

3. We consider letters received up to Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). It you want to participate, please write accordingly to the email address veena_gupta_2000 only.

4. Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

5. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

6. Following are the letters received for 11th Feb 2010 upto afternoon Wednesday. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thursday have not been included in this.

7. Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi . when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

8. Devotees may contact Mrs Gupta on phone nos. 011-26346942, 09868966605 or 09312494767, only after 11 AM and before 7 PM (IST) on any day, except Thursdays and no calls on Thursdays P L E A S E . If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

9. I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000 and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

29. "Ganesh Venkatachalam" <ganeshvenkat.........

Thursday Prayers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 11:42 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji:Our Respects and Pranam to Veenaji and yourself!Please kindly include the following names for the Thursday Prayers:Ganesh Venkatachalam, Lata Ganesh and Parvathy Ganesh

We are ever grateful and thankful for everything HE has done for all of us.

I have to meet my goals for the year 2010. I seek Baba's Grace to be successful and triumphant!We seek HIS Grace to remove all negativity, uncertainty, bring peace, prosperity and especially success at our careers and success for our daughter Parvathys' education at school.

I seek HIS GRACE to get a breakthrough in my endeavors to contribute to the growth of business in the Company where I work currently.I will listen to Sai Amritvani and read Chapter 14 of the Sai Satcharitra on Thursday Thank youGanesh VFairfax, Virginia

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

30. "anju" <anju777.........

REF:SAI AMRIT VANI.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 1:24 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Didi / Ashok Bhai Sahib, Hope you both are in good health. Sorry I keep on bothering you every week,but have no other recourse other than OUR BABA.

Please include us for 11Feb--2010 SAI AMRIT VANI,as will be reading the SAI AMRIT VANI in California (usa). BABA YOU HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN ME OUT OF ALL MY PROBLEMS,SO THIS TIME ALSO AM KEEPING ALL MY PROBLEMS AT YOUR LOTUS FEET,DO PLEASE TAKE CARE AND KEEP US IN YOUR FOLD FOREVER. Supriya

Bharadwaj, Kunal Bharadwaj, Shweta Bharadwaj, Ishika Bharadwaj.

There may be a delay,

but there is no denial in God’s realm.

anju

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

31. "Rekha c" <crekhas..........

Re: Let us pray together For 11th Feb 2010,

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 12:23 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS on Thursday (11. 02. 2010).

We will listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day from my residence.

Thankyou

Veera, Surekha, Deepak, Srikanth, VA, USA

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

32. "amita" amitas........

Sai Amrit Vani Recitation on Feb. 11, 2010

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 7:27 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram

Please include my name in the recitation, I will be reading/reciting Sai Amrit Vani as well.

Amita Shunglu, Toronto Canada

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

33. "aritha juvvadi" <arithajuvvadi.........

Sai Amritvani

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 5:59 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena maa,Ashok uncle,

Jai Sai Ram.Please include our names in 11 th feb sai amritvani prayers.I will read Amritvani and satcharita at my place here in Durham(USA).Please pray for our good health and prosperous life.

With Regards,

Aritha,

Abhiram,

Sanjana

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

34. "Achuta Ramaiah" <achuta.ramaiah...........

a simple prayer to lord sai achuta

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 1:37 PM

Veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok jiNow Pl include the following names for prayer to sai on 11 Feb 101 Mrs S V Ramani ( my wife) for improvement of PAIN in leftand right knees even after undergoing therapy2 Kirtana my grand daughter for outstanding improvement in her school studies3 Aditya my grandson for great success in studies in his kindergarden school.4 Bless my new grandson Arjuna and outstanding improvement in hisgrowth. Pl help Arjun in the new day care he has joined in St Louis5 My daughter Annapoorna for improvement in her general health andsuccess and PROMOTION in her job.6 My daughter Asha's health and successfully taking up her new job w/oany problems. I ask of sai to give her new strength and direction insuccessfully coping with all her problems.7 My brother Satyam for successful recovery from cancer. PL help himin successfully undergoing yoga therapyin Bangalore during tthis month.8 Thank sai ji in helping my nephew Dr Prashant in successfullymending his injured right hand elbow9 Help DR Prashant in totally come out of the recent accident he gotinvolved with out any problems.10 Help Vinay son of Anita in every way in blossoming out as an outstanding lad11 Help Srinu in making his brilliant son Rahul as an outstandingstudent, musician and a sportsman12 Thanks for all the help to Prashant so that he could attend to hismother's (Sirisha) eye surgery without any problem. Thanks to Sai ji inmaking the surgery simple so that she did not need extra surgery asperceived earlier .13 Help Raman Iyer (our spiritual guru) in coming out of his recentlung problem as a token of faith for his outstanding spiritual helpto poor and needy people. Thanks to sai ji in

pulling Raman Iyer ofthe lung problem and he seems to be recovering fast.14 Pl pray for sai's help in selling father's house at a good rate in HyderabadI would play and read sai Amrit Vani and the mentioned chapter of saicharitra on 11 Feb 10 sometime duringthe day in HyderabadThank you for all the help and am highly grateful to you, veena and Ashok ji.God bless you two sir.achutajai sai ram-- Wg Cdr S A Ramaiah (Retd)2-B, 6-3-1100/4, SomajigudaHyderabad -500082tel 23405990

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

35. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb........

Sai Amrit Vani Pooja

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 12:46 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Pranam Aunty Veena and Uncle Ashok

Please add my name to the list for this Thursdays pooja (11/02/2010). I will be reading the Satcharithra (chapter 3) and reciting the Amritvani pooja.

Basanthie Sewsunker - Verulam - South Africa

May Lord Shiva bless you in abundance for your divine seva . Have a blessed Shivarathri.

With Sai love

Bessie SewsunkerSenior Administrator

Information Systems & TechnologyUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

36. "Krishna Naidu" <naidukrishna2004..........

Please Pray for my children

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 12:11 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenama & Ashok Uncleji,Please add our names to the prayer list for 11 February 2010, Thursday. Shri Sai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm IST.Please pray Baba to takes care of out children. Let my son's mind be composed and peaceful, he gets a good job and gets married soon. Let his married life be

peaceful and happy. Let my daughter be safe in the U.S.A. and gets a good job. Let her get married soon and be very happy.Please pray Baba for the successful sale of my house and trouble free income tax return filing. My mind is restless. Pray Baba to make me and my wife happy and get rid of all worries about our children.Krishna Naidu - Navi MumbaiKamala Naidu - Navi MumbaiTejas Naidu - Navi MumbaiVidya Naidu -

Virginia, USARegards,Krishna NaiduNavi Mumbai

37. "Rohit Kumar Kowtikwar" <RohitKumar_K.......

RE: Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 1:54 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Namaste Veena Maa and Ashok Ji,Its my humble request to put our following names in prayer.1. Vinod Kumar Kowtikwar ( My father is Audcited to drinking and he is undergoing treatment in Rehabilitation Center and we are getting home this weekend , please pray that he stops his drinking and anger completly and we all live happily together)2. Sow Jyothi (Mother)3. Ashwini (wife)4. Rohit Kumar (Myself ,these days suffering from high BP, starting stage)5. Rupesh Kumar (brother)6. Purva (Sister in Law ,these days she is not behaving properly with my wife , please pray that all our relations gets stronger and better)My father is presently in Re habiliation center and rest are at Hyderabad .I will try to convince my wife and my mother for Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and even I will do that thing but since I am most of the time occupied in meetings these days I cannot assure that I will be able to do that at that particular time but I assure you that tommorrow some time I will do that.It would be very great of you if you include the above names in your prayers on every Thursday even tommorrow that is 11th FebRegardsRohit Kowtikwar

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

38. "kuppibairanga nathan" <kuppiranga...........

include my name in the sai amritvani prayer on Thursday 11/02/2010

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 1:39 AM

"veena guptaji" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Saimaa and Ashokji,

My Pranams to Sri Sai Babaji, Saimaa and Ashokji. Please include my name in the Sai Amritvani Prayer on Thursday (11/02/10), I will do recite Sri Sai Amritvani, Parayan Sri Sai Satcharitra 14th Chapter and Chapter 43 & 44 of Mrs Renuka's Group Parayan of Sri Sai Satcharitra and a Chapter of Sri Guru Charitra. I will also do the Sai Naamaavali, Stotras and all. Please pray for myself, my husband and all the family members and also for All Sai Bhandus.

I will do recite at my place Chennai as per the same time of Sri Sai Maa's Pooja at Sidharth Extension, New Delhi.

Please do the needful,

Thanking you Sai Maa,

With Kind regards,

MAY OUR SHIRDI SAI BLESS ONE AND ALL FOR THE NICE FUTURE. OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

KUPPI BAI

39. "Vasundhara Sreeshyla" <vasundhara10........

Prayer request for 11.2.10

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 1:24 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Uncle & Aunty,Please pray forK.S.SREESHYLA, VASUNDHARA & SANTOSH during Sri Sai Amrit Vani prayer on 11th Feb'10. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani, at Bangalore.Pranam,Vasundhara Sreeshyla

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

40. "Hayley Irusen" <hayleyirusen...........

Prayers for Basant and Sonmathi

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 2:17 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Veena Maa and Ashokji,Jai Sai Ram,Many Blessings on your inspirational work of Sai.With your permission I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani, onFeb.11.As it is such a blessed week and month can you please pray forSonamthis and Basanths contiued health and safety.For Basanth to sellhis property as soon as possible For Priya to get the job she islooking for Swami -knows,Hanu to get the job he is looking for and thetwins for all that thye desire.Thank you for your prayers.Koti Pranams at His Lotus Feet.Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai SaiLord have mercy.Jai Sai RamSonmathi and Basanth

41. "Ravi Kant Soni" <rks_kapilas...........

pray for us

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:52 AM

veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAM,

veena maa ji,

charan bandna,

i am blong to mohali, my wife neelam 34y, son karan 11y, doughter kritika 9year old,

we all pray to sai baba, we all request you please you also pray for us for our happy life.

hope you will pray for us. and told us which books we can read daily on sai pooja. and were we get,

warm regards,

Ravi kant Soni

42. "vasatha sarathy" <yahvasn...........

SAIAMRITVANI-----PRAYER ON 11th FEB

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:02 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenaji Ashokji

Pranams To you.Please include the following names for the prayer.Ill hear and chant Saiamritvani and read Saicharita.

Names for the prayer

Sarathy.SP

Vasantha.S

Nikhita.S

Arvind.S

Vinu.R

Thanks for including our names and pray for us.

SARATHYS

DOHA

43. "Keshav Prasad" <mykp30.........

Sri Sai Amritvani 11.2.2010

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:59 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam!Kindly offer our prayers to our God, Shri Shirdi Sai Baba in the Sri Sai Amritvani Pooja on 11.2.2010.I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani in Chennai.

Kindly offer prayers for the following persons:Mr. K.V. Srinivasaraghavan - Chennai - For good health - special prayers for old age problems Mrs. Rengamani Raghavan - Chennai - For good healthKeshav Prasad - Chennai - Good Career & HealthYamini - Chennai - Good HealthPoorna - Chennai - Success for her upcoming exams & good health

Anand - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications

Vinayagam - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complicationsKrishnamurthy - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications

Anusha - To have Swami's blessings and grace always

Best RegardsKeshav

44. "venkateswaran nirmala" <nirmalavenkatesh.......

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear VeenajiI pray to baba to help my husband - Venkateswaran - to succeed in his endeavour to start a catering cum Restaurant business. May his plans crystallise smoothly within the next 2 weeks for which your guidance and blessings are urgently needed Baba.

I pray to Baba for His blessings so that I, Nirmala - should get a suitable job/opening in the line of Training and Development, with a company of good standards and professional practices, at Chennai and with suitable salary /distance / timings. I would like to join by April 2010

I pray to baba to take care of my dear daughter - Varsha - and guide her suitably to score high marks in her exams that are currently going on as well as for her ongoing education. I also pray to you to please mould her character in a positive manner with good satsang and right values at all times.I will listen to Sai Amrut Vani on Thursday 11th February during the day cannot specify time and also read one chapter of Sai Satcharita Place - Chennai <Ashok Nagar, 9th Avenue>Devotee Names 1)Nirmala Venkateswaran2)Venkateswaran3) Varsha VenkateswaranThank you Veenaji for the great service that you are doing to the world Sai ram Bow to the lords feet,Peace be to all .

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

45. "GANTA DIWAKAR" <hariom4959.......

[ No Subject ]

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:41 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok Guptaji & Veena maa ji Hari om Please pray for us on 11/02/10. We also recite Sai Amritvani on 11/2/10 at our residence. G. Diwakar, Smt. G. Kamala, G. Srivardhan, G. Sukanya, G. Seshuvardhan, G. Suma and G. Deepshikha, G. Sriyans, G. Janvi, G. Srijha With

regards, Diwakar.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

End of 2nd lot of letters.