IndiaDivine.org

~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Sai Idol Chooses his Own Dress In Shirdi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JAI SAI RAM,

I really felt good after reading your experience. You are really blessed by our SAI JI.

Thanks for sharing such a good experience.

May SAI JI always bless you with LOVE, CARE and HAPPINESS.

JAI SAI RAM,

Seema--- On Tue, 15/12/09, saina_rautela <saina_rautela wrote:

saina_rautela <saina_rautela~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Sai Idol Chooses his Own Dress In Shirdi Date: Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 9:05 PM

Sairam to all the readers

WhlieI was writing this post I was remembering My first trip to Shirdi which was Miraculous .Baba accepted the dress offered by Me and also showed many more miracles which left me speechless.. ..Its very true that Baba's words can never be fake also Baba try to tell us many things through indications but sometimes we miss them .Few days back I recived a mail from Vidhya .She wanted to know about as to where she can submit the clothes she had made for Sai ,I told her the way I submitted the dress I had offered to Baba in Shirdi and Baba wore it that day

itself,after this Vidhya went off to Shirdi and again after a week she mailed this absolutly miraculous Sai Chamatkar happned with her in Shirdi ....Readers I am attaching her mail for all of you ,enjoy this post and experience the depth of Babas love for HIS loving children .....READ HERE ............ .

Allaha Malik

Posted by Priyanka.Rautela

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.