IndiaDivine.org

Faith Without Fail

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sairam to all ,My apologies to all for not updating this blog on regular basis but I promise to reply your mails and post more and more experiences as and when I will get time .Today I am posting a heart touching Sai chamatkar experienced by brother N.Sairam ,I would also like to thank him for sharing this with all of us .Hi,My name is N.Sairam and from Bangalore. I just came across your site when I was in search of Sai miracles site and thought of sharing the miracle (performed by our great Sai to me) with you. Though my name is Sairam, I started becoming a devotee of Him only from this year June 09 onwards. Baba has performed two big miracles to our family. Firstly i will share How I got the job with the blessings of Baba with this email. Thanks in advance for publishing the miracle in your blog as this would help increasing the faith more in our Great Sai to all the Sai devotees. The miracle is given below.

Read here:-

http://www.shirdi-saibaba-mydeva.blogspot.com/