IndiaDivine.org

~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram!

A heartly congratulations to you dear Sumanth Ji. I wish all the happiness come your child's way by grace of Shri Sai Nath. Lots of greetings to you and family.

Om Sai Ram!

Manisha.Rautela.Bisht <~Sai Kripa~ Cc: sumanth5_kumar; Shirdi Sai Baba Divine Grace ; ssb-singaporetemple ; ; shirdisaiUSA ; shirdisaidallas ; ShirdiSai_UniversalHealingSuperpower ; shirdi_sai_baba ; saishirdi ; ; hamaresai ; experienceswithshirdisaibaba ; ; saileela99 ; bham_saibaba ; SAIBHAKT_OF_DWARAKAMAYI ; ; ; ;

babasaibaba ; saibabanews ; shirdimayi ; miraclesaidarbar ; azshirdisai ; NECTAR-OF-SAI-BHAKTI ; Sai_parivaar ; sai_baba_arulamudham ; ; saibhajanportal ; shirdi_sai_anugraha_peetam ; shirdisaila ; srisaibabaofshirdi ; templeofpeace ; Sent: Thu, December 17, 2009 2:41:29 PM~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY

Dear Sai family Members Happy Thursday to all ,Sai bhakt Sumanth ji and his wife has been blessed with Baby Boy -all with the grace of Baba and prayers of Sai devotees.The message of Sumanth ji is attached below for further reading .I would like all the Sai devotees to join me in wishing the very good health and happy life to new born Baby and Baba's blessing to the family .Please read the attached mail .Jai Sai Ram

Sairam

Baba Guide us all,At the feet of my Sathguru Sai BabaBaba's blessing are every where Manisha.Rautela. Bisht

---------- Forwarded message ----------sumanth kumar <sumanth5_kumar@ .co. in>Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:42 AMNEW BORN BABYsai.manisha@ gmail.com

Dear Manisha ji,

I & MY WIFE HAS BEEN BLESSED BY SAIBABA WITH BABY BOY ON 8TH DECEMBER, KINDLY INFORM ALL THE SAI DEVOTEES, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS. WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY BABY AFTER WE HAVE DONE SAI VRAT.

WE HAVE SELECTED TO NAME THE BABY AS SAI CHARAN ORSAI MADHAVAN.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER NAME STARTING WITH LETTER M KINDLY LET ME KNOW.

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Hi Friend,Congrats! I wish all the happiness to your family and the child.Om Sai Ram-Chandrakanth Gorak2009/12/17 Arun Sharma <sivayog

Om Sai Ram!

A heartly congratulations to you dear Sumanth Ji. I wish all the happiness come your child's way by grace of Shri Sai Nath. Lots of greetings to you and family.

Om Sai Ram!

Manisha.Rautela.Bisht <~Sai Kripa~

Cc: sumanth5_kumar; Shirdi Sai Baba Divine Grace ; ssb-singaporetemple ; ; shirdisaiUSA ; shirdisaidallas ; ShirdiSai_UniversalHealingSuperpower ; shirdi_sai_baba ; saishirdi ; ; hamaresai ; experienceswithshirdisaibaba ; ; saileela99 ; bham_saibaba ; SAIBHAKT_OF_DWARAKAMAYI ; ; ; ;

babasaibaba ; saibabanews ; shirdimayi ; miraclesaidarbar ; azshirdisai ; NECTAR-OF-SAI-BHAKTI ; Sai_parivaar ; sai_baba_arulamudham ; ; saibhajanportal ; shirdi_sai_anugraha_peetam ; shirdisaila ; srisaibabaofshirdi ; templeofpeace ;

Thu, December 17, 2009 2:41:29 PM~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY 

Dear Sai family Members Happy Thursday to all ,Sai bhakt Sumanth ji and his wife has been blessed with Baby Boy -all with the grace of Baba and prayers of Sai devotees.The message of Sumanth ji is attached below for further reading .I would like all the Sai devotees to join me in wishing the very good health and happy life to new born Baby and Baba's blessing to the family .

Please read the attached mail .Jai Sai Ram

Sairam

Baba Guide us all,

At the feet of my Sathguru Sai BabaBaba's blessing are every where

Manisha.Rautela. Bisht

---------- Forwarded message ----------sumanth kumar <sumanth5_kumar@ .co. in>Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:42 AM

NEW BORN BABYsai.manisha@ gmail.com

Dear Manisha ji,

I  & MY WIFE HAS BEEN BLESSED BY SAIBABA WITH BABY BOY ON 8TH DECEMBER, KINDLY INFORM ALL THE SAI DEVOTEES, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS.  WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY BABY AFTER WE HAVE DONE SAI VRAT.

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

-- Thanks,Chandrakanth Gorak

JAI SAI RAM,I want to congratulate Sumanth ji and his wife on the birth of baby boy. May SAI JI always bless them with all the happiness of the world.JAI SAI RAM,Seema--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Chandrakanth Gorak <gck975 wrote:Chandrakanth Gorak <gck975Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY Date: Thursday, 17 December, 2009, 5:09 PM

Hi Friend,Congrats! I wish all the happiness to your family and the child.Om Sai Ram-Chandrakanth Gorak2009/12/17 Arun Sharma <sivayog >

Om Sai Ram!

A heartly congratulations to you dear Sumanth Ji. I wish all the happiness come your child's way by grace of Shri Sai Nath. Lots of greetings to you and family.

Om Sai Ram!

Manisha.Rautela. Bisht <@ >~Sai Kripa~ <>

Cc: sumanth5_kumar@ .co. in; Shirdi Sai Baba Divine Grace <shirdi_sai_baba_ divine_grace>; ssb-singaporetemple ; ; shirdisaiUSA; shirdisaidallas; ShirdiSai_Universal HealingSuperpowe r ; shirdi_sai_baba; saishirdi@grou ps.com; ; hamaresai@grou ps.com; experienceswithshir disaibaba; ; saileela99@gro ups.com; bham_saibaba; SAIBHAKT_OF_ DWARAKAMAYI; srisathyasaidevotee s ; ; saidevotees_ worldnet;

babasaibaba; saibabanews; shirdimayi@gro ups.com; miraclesaidarbar; azshirdisai; NECTAR-OF-SAI- BHAKTI@grou ps.com; Sai_parivaar; sai_baba_arulamudha m ; ; saibhajanportal; shirdi_sai_anugraha _peetam@gro ups.com; shirdisaila; srisaibabaofshirdi; templeofpeace;

Thu, December 17, 2009 2:41:29 PM~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY

Dear Sai family Members Happy Thursday to all ,Sai bhakt Sumanth ji and his wife has been blessed with Baby Boy -all with the grace of Baba and prayers of Sai devotees.The message of Sumanth ji is attached below for further reading .I would like all the Sai devotees to join me in wishing the very good health and happy life to new born Baby and Baba's blessing to the family .

Sairam

Baba Guide us all,

Manisha.Rautela. Bisht

---------- Forwarded message ----------sumanth kumar <sumanth5_kumar@ .co. in>Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Dear Manisha ji,

I & MY WIFE HAS BEEN BLESSED BY SAIBABA WITH BABY BOY ON 8TH DECEMBER, KINDLY INFORM ALL THE SAI DEVOTEES, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS. WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY BABY AFTER WE HAVE DONE SAI VRAT.

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

Dear Seema ji,

Jai Sai Ram Thank you very much for your wishes.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

seema mair <seemamair Sent: Thu, 17 December, 2009 7:23:25 PMRe: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY

JAI SAI RAM,I want to congratulate Sumanth ji and his wife on the birth of baby boy. May SAI JI always bless them with all the happiness of the world.JAI SAI RAM,Seema--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Chandrakanth Gorak <gck975 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Chandrakanth Gorak <gck975 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABYThursday, 17 December, 2009, 5:09 PM

Hi Friend,

Congrats! I wish all the happiness to your family and the child.

Om Sai Ram

-Chandrakanth Gorak

2009/12/17 Arun Sharma <sivayog >

Om Sai Ram!

Om Sai Ram!

Manisha.Rautela. Bisht <@ >~Sai Kripa~ <>Cc: sumanth5_kumar@ .co. in; Shirdi Sai Baba Divine Grace <shirdi_sai_baba_ divine_grace>; ssb-singaporetemple ; ; shirdisaiUSA; shirdisaidallas; ShirdiSai_Universal HealingSuperpowe r ; shirdi_sai_baba; saishirdi@grou ps.com; ; hamaresai@grou

ps.com; experienceswithshir disaibaba; ; saileela99@gro ups.com; bham_saibaba; SAIBHAKT_OF_ DWARAKAMAYI; srisathyasaidevotee s ; ; saidevotees_ worldnet; babasaibaba; saibabanews; shirdimayi@gro ups.com; miraclesaidarbar; azshirdisai; NECTAR-OF-SAI- BHAKTI@grou ps.com; Sai_parivaar; sai_baba_arulamudha m ; ; saibhajanportal; shirdi_sai_anugraha _peetam@gro ups.com; shirdisaila; srisaibabaofshirdi; templeofpeace; Thu, December 17, 2009 2:41:29 PM~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY

Dear Sai family Members Happy Thursday to all ,Sai bhakt Sumanth ji and his wife has been blessed with Baby Boy -all with the grace of Baba and prayers of Sai devotees.The message of Sumanth ji is attached below for further reading .I would like all the Sai devotees to join me in wishing the very good health and happy life to new born Baby and Baba's blessing to the family .Please read the attached mail .Jai Sai Ram

Sairam

Baba Guide us all,At the feet of my Sathguru Sai BabaBaba's blessing are every where Manisha.Rautela. Bisht

---------- Forwarded message ----------sumanth kumar <sumanth5_kumar@ .co. in>Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:42 AMNEW BORN BABYsai.manisha@ gmail.com

Dear Manisha ji,

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

Aum Sainathaya Namah!

Congratulations to Mr. Sumanthji and family on the this wonderful occassion. If you like , select the name- SAI MURALI.

Regards,

Unni Krishna Sarma--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Arun Sharma <sivayog wrote:

Arun Sharma <sivayogRe: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY Date: Thursday, 17 December, 2009, 4:06 PM

Om Sai Ram!

Om Sai Ram!

Manisha.Rautela. Bisht <@ >~Sai Kripa~ <>Cc: sumanth5_kumar@ .co. in; Shirdi Sai Baba Divine Grace <shirdi_sai_baba_ divine_grace>; ssb-singaporetemple ; ; shirdisaiUSA; shirdisaidallas; ShirdiSai_Universal HealingSuperpowe r ; shirdi_sai_baba; saishirdi@grou ps.com; ; hamaresai@grou ps.com; experienceswithshir disaibaba; ; saileela99@gro ups.com; bham_saibaba; SAIBHAKT_OF_ DWARAKAMAYI; srisathyasaidevotee s ; @ .

com; saidevotees_ worldnet; babasaibaba; saibabanews; shirdimayi@gro ups.com; miraclesaidarbar; azshirdisai; NECTAR-OF-SAI- BHAKTI@grou ps.com; Sai_parivaar; sai_baba_arulamudha m ; ; saibhajanportal; shirdi_sai_anugraha _peetam@gro ups.com; shirdisaila; srisaibabaofshirdi; templeofpeace; Thu, December 17, 2009 2:41:29 PM~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY

Sairam

Dear Manisha ji,

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

Hi

hearty congrats sumanth,,,,

Baba bless u and ur family

Saiumesh

9845534032--- On Fri, 18/12/09, sumanth kumar <sumanth5_kumar wrote:

sumanth kumar <sumanth5_kumarRe: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY , seemamairDate: Friday, 18 December, 2009, 1:45 PM

Dear Seema ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

seema mair <seemamair >Thu, 17 December, 2009 7:23:25 PMRe: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY

JAI SAI RAM,I want to congratulate Sumanth ji and his wife on the birth of baby boy. May SAI JI always bless them with all the happiness of the world.JAI SAI RAM,Seema--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Chandrakanth Gorak <gck975 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Chandrakanth Gorak <gck975 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABYThursday, 17 December, 2009, 5:09 PM

Hi Friend,

Congrats! I wish all the happiness to your family and the child.

Om Sai Ram

-Chandrakanth Gorak

Om Sai Ram!

Om Sai Ram!

Manisha.Rautela. Bisht <@ >~Sai Kripa~ <>Cc: sumanth5_kumar@ .co. in; Shirdi Sai Baba Divine Grace <shirdi_sai_baba_ divine_grace>; ssb-singaporetemple ; ; shirdisaiUSA; shirdisaidallas; ShirdiSai_Universal HealingSuperpowe r ; shirdi_sai_baba; saishirdi@grou ps.com; ; hamaresai@grou

ps.com; experienceswithshir disaibaba; ; saileela99@gro ups.com; bham_saibaba; SAIBHAKT_OF_ DWARAKAMAYI; srisathyasaidevotee s ; ; saidevotees_ worldnet; babasaibaba; saibabanews; shirdimayi@gro ups.com; miraclesaidarbar; azshirdisai; NECTAR-OF-SAI- BHAKTI@grou ps.com; Sai_parivaar; sai_baba_arulamudha m ; ; saibhajanportal; shirdi_sai_anugraha _peetam@gro ups.com; shirdisaila; srisaibabaofshirdi; templeofpeace; Thu, December 17, 2009 2:41:29 PM~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY

Sairam

Dear Manisha ji,

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

Dear Devi ji,

Jai Sai Ram,

Thank you very much for your wishes.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

Devi Sreedharan <devisreeram Sent: Fri, 18 December, 2009 10:12:21 PM~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY

Om Sai Ram,

Congratulations to Sumanthji family.--- On Fri, 18/12/09, unnikrishna sarma <unniksarma (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

unnikrishna sarma <unniksarma (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABYFriday, 18 December, 2009, 2:02 PM

Aum Sainathaya Namah!

Congratulations to Mr. Sumanthji and family on the this wonderful occassion. If you like , select the name- SAI MURALI.

Regards,

Unni Krishna Sarma--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Arun Sharma <sivayog > wrote:

Arun Sharma <sivayog >Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABYThursday, 17 December, 2009, 4:06 PM

Om Sai Ram!

Om Sai Ram!

Manisha.Rautela. Bisht <@ >~Sai Kripa~ <>Cc: sumanth5_kumar@ .co. in; Shirdi Sai Baba Divine Grace <shirdi_sai_baba_ divine_grace>; ssb-singaporetemple ; ; shirdisaiUSA; shirdisaidallas; ShirdiSai_Universal HealingSuperpowe r ; shirdi_sai_baba; saishirdi@grou ps.com; ; hamaresai@grou ps.com; experienceswithshir disaibaba; ; saileela99@gro ups.com; bham_saibaba; SAIBHAKT_OF_ DWARAKAMAYI; srisathyasaidevotee s ; @ .

com; saidevotees_ worldnet; babasaibaba; saibabanews; shirdimayi@gro ups.com; miraclesaidarbar; azshirdisai; NECTAR-OF-SAI- BHAKTI@grou ps.com; Sai_parivaar; sai_baba_arulamudha m ; ; saibhajanportal; shirdi_sai_anugraha _peetam@gro ups.com; shirdisaila; srisaibabaofshirdi; templeofpeace; Thu, December 17, 2009 2:41:29 PM~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY

Sairam

Dear Manisha ji,

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

Happy birthday wishes from me to your new born son and to his Mom and Dad.

May Baba bless the little one and you both.

Jai Sai Ram

Prakash

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Manisha.Rautela.Bisht < wrote:

Sairam

Baba Guide us all,

Manisha.Rautela.Bisht

---------- Forwarded message ----------sumanth kumar <sumanth5_kumar

Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:42 AMNEW BORN BABYsai.manisha

Dear Manisha ji,

I  & MY WIFE HAS BEEN BLESSED BY SAIBABA WITH BABY BOY ON 8TH DECEMBER, KINDLY INFORM ALL THE SAI DEVOTEES, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS.  WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY BABY AFTER WE HAVE DONE SAI VRAT.

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

Jai Sai Ram,

Dear Sumanth G, congratulation to you & your wife, May Lord sai bless the new guest.

Jai sai nath,

Kishor

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Prakash M.C <prakashmc1202 wrote:

Jai Sai Ram

Prakash

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Manisha.Rautela.Bisht < wrote:

Sairam

Baba Guide us all,

Manisha.Rautela.Bisht

---------- Forwarded message ----------sumanth kumar <sumanth5_kumar

Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:42 AMNEW BORN BABYsai.manisha

Dear Manisha ji,

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

om sai ramsai bless your son sumanth jiheartiest congratulations....--- On Sat, 19/12/09, Prakash M.C <prakashmc1202 wrote:Prakash M.C <prakashmc1202Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY Date: Saturday, 19 December, 2009, 8:04 AM

Jai Sai Ram

Prakash

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Manisha.Rautela. Bisht <@ > wrote:

Sairam

Baba Guide us all,

Manisha.Rautela. Bisht

---------- Forwarded message ----------sumanth kumar <sumanth5_kumar@ .co. in>

Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:42 AMNEW BORN BABYsai.manisha@ gmail.com

Dear Manisha ji,

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

Sairam Sumanthji,

Hearty Congragulations to you and your wife. May Saiji shower his blessings on your family.

Sairam

Dhanalakshmi--- On Sat, 19/12/09, sumanth kumar <sumanth5_kumar wrote:

sumanth kumar <sumanth5_kumarRe: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY , devisreeramDate: Saturday, 19 December, 2009, 11:31 AM

Dear Devi ji,

Jai Sai Ram,

Thank you very much for your wishes.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

Devi Sreedharan <devisreeram Sent: Fri, 18 December, 2009 10:12:21 PM~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY

Om Sai Ram,

Congratulations to Sumanthji family.--- On Fri, 18/12/09, unnikrishna sarma <unniksarma (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

unnikrishna sarma <unniksarma (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABYFriday, 18 December, 2009, 2:02 PM

Aum Sainathaya Namah!

Regards,

Unni Krishna Sarma--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Arun Sharma <sivayog > wrote:

Arun Sharma <sivayog >Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABYThursday, 17 December, 2009, 4:06 PM

Om Sai Ram!

Om Sai Ram!

Sairam

Dear Manisha ji,

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

Dear Kishor ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

Kishor Giri <kishor.giri Sent: Sat, 19 December, 2009 3:50:00 PMRe: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY

Jai Sai Ram,

Dear Sumanth G, congratulation to you & your wife, May Lord sai bless the new guest.

Jai sai nath,

Kishor

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Prakash M.C <prakashmc1202@ gmail.com> wrote:

Jai Sai Ram

Prakash

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Manisha.Rautela. Bisht <@ > wrote:

Sairam

Dear Manisha ji,

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

• 1 month later...

Jai Sai RamI am very happy to inform you ALL that Sai has given US an incredible gift this morningITS A BABY GIRL - AND HER NAME IS BEING FIXED AS SREE LEKHA-(MEANING A SYMBOL OF FAITH)om sai ramsaamy & manju--- On Thu, 12/17/09, seema mair <seemamair wrote:seema mair <seemamairRe: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 5:53 AM

JAI SAI RAM,I want to congratulate Sumanth ji and his wife on the birth of baby boy. May SAI JI always bless them with all the happiness of the world.JAI SAI RAM,Seema--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Chandrakanth Gorak <gck975 wrote:Chandrakanth Gorak <gck975Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW

BORN BABY Date: Thursday, 17 December, 2009, 5:09 PM

Hi Friend,Congrats! I wish all the happiness to your family and the child.Om Sai Ram-Chandrakanth Gorak2009/12/17 Arun Sharma <sivayog >

Om Sai Ram!

Om Sai Ram!

Cc: sumanth5_kumar@ .co. in; Shirdi Sai Baba Divine Grace <shirdi_sai_baba_ divine_grace>; ssb-singaporetemple ; ; shirdisaiUSA; shirdisaidallas; ShirdiSai_Universal HealingSuperpowe r ; shirdi_sai_baba; saishirdi@grou ps.com; ; hamaresai@grou ps.com; experienceswithshir disaibaba; ; saileela99@gro ups.com; bham_saibaba; SAIBHAKT_OF_ DWARAKAMAYI; srisathyasaidevotee s ; ; saidevotees_ worldnet;

babasaibaba; saibabanews; shirdimayi@gro ups.com; miraclesaidarbar; azshirdisai; NECTAR-OF-SAI- BHAKTI@grou ps.com; Sai_parivaar; sai_baba_arulamudha m ; ; saibhajanportal; shirdi_sai_anugraha _peetam@gro ups.com; shirdisaila; srisaibabaofshirdi; templeofpeace;

Sairam

Baba Guide us all,

Manisha.Rautela. Bisht

Dear Manisha ji,

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

Jai Sairam,CONGRATULATIONS!!! May Baba bless your daughter.Sairam,SnehaOn Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 6:33 AM, samy subramanian <saamy_33 wrote:

Jai Sai RamI am very happy to inform you ALL  that Sai has given US an incredible gift this morning

ITS A BABY GIRL - AND HER NAME IS BEING FIXED AS SREE LEKHA-(MEANING A SYMBOL OF FAITH)om sai ramsaamy & manju--- On Thu, 12/17/09, seema mair <seemamair wrote:

seema mair <seemamairRe: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY

Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 5:53 AM

JAI SAI RAM,I want to congratulate Sumanth ji and his wife on the birth of baby boy. May SAI JI always bless them with all the happiness of the world.

JAI SAI RAM,Seema--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Chandrakanth Gorak <gck975 wrote:

Chandrakanth Gorak <gck975Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW

BORN BABY Date: Thursday, 17 December, 2009, 5:09 PM

Hi Friend,Congrats! I wish all the happiness to your family and the child.Om Sai Ram-Chandrakanth Gorak

Om Sai Ram!

A heartly congratulations to you dear Sumanth Ji. I wish all the happiness come your child's way by grace of Shri Sai Nath. Lots of greetings to you and family.

Om Sai Ram!

Sairam

Baba Guide us all,

Manisha.Rautela. Bisht

Dear Manisha ji,

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

-- Thanks,Sneha

Sai Ram. Blessings to you and Sree Lekha.Swamysamy subramanian <saamy_33 Sent: Mon, January 25, 2010 5:03:36 PMRe: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABY

Jai Sai RamI am very happy to inform you ALL that Sai has given US an incredible gift this morningITS A BABY GIRL - AND HER NAME IS BEING FIXED AS SREE LEKHA-(MEANING A SYMBOL OF FAITH)om sai ramsaamy & manju--- On Thu, 12/17/09, seema mair <seemamair > wrote:seema mair <seemamair >Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Fwd: NEW BORN BABYThursday, December 17, 2009, 5:53 AM

JAI SAI RAM,I want to congratulate Sumanth ji and his wife on the birth of baby boy. May SAI JI always bless them with all the happiness of the world.JAI SAI RAM,Seema--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Chandrakanth Gorak <gck975 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:Chandrakanth Gorak <gck975 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Fwd: NEW

BORN BABYThursday, 17 December, 2009, 5:09 PM

Om Sai Ram!

Om Sai Ram!

Sairam

Baba Guide us all,

Manisha.Rautela. Bisht

Dear Manisha ji,

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

JAI SAI RAM

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar