IndiaDivine.org

~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ SHUBODAYAM...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sairam Ankita,Superb quotation.Jai Sairam,SnehaOn Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 10:13 PM, sai ankita <sri.ankita.a wrote:

Don't  depress  your self  in  any moment of lifeLive it with  face  full  of  smile........Why   waste   time   crying  when  you   know   you  are  here just  for  a  while.......

-- OM  GURU  NATHASAI  GURU  NATHA

-- Thanks,Sneha

There is one more way to get success. Leave of burdens to SAI, as HE asked us, just say sai, sai, sai....... remember at your every action. He will fulfill of all your desires ( success on every action ) and take you where you cant think of as desire in life.

-venkatOn Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:20 PM, sai ankita <sri.ankita.a wrote:

Chanakya's 3 ways to become successful

1) SUCCESS BY COUNSELThere are many people who try and keep trying, and still don’t succeed. Frustrated, they believe it’s not in their destiny to succeed. But they may have not got the right advice from the right person.

I remember a foreigner who was trying to do business here and could not get started for nearly two years. He finally approached a legal advisor who gave him just a few tips, and he was off!s

This accurately portrays the first kind of success which, according to Chanakya, is achieved by listening to and learning from the right experts.

2) SUCCESS BY MIGHT

When we fight our battles alone, the chances of winning are less. “Together we grow,” a spiritual master had once rightly said. Therefore, the second method is to succeed by might – that is, by the power of association. I have a friend who is into politics. He always rues the fact that he had to spend a lot of time trying to understand just how politics worked.

“I wish I had a Godfather who would have guided me,” he once confessed.That’s as close to the truth as you will get in today’s highly competitive world. In life, if we get to associate with a powerful person, success is virtually guaranteed.

3) SUCCESS BY ENERGY

There are quite a few people who, even if they miss out on the first two successes, still succeed driven purely by their energy and dynamism. Such people are very contagious too. The have a ‘never give up’ spirit. For them, life is not about how many times one fails. Rather, it’s a feeling: “Success is just a step away!”They learn from their mistakes, from books, from every person they meet and from every event in their life. Life is a journey for them – and never a destination. Remember, success is an attitude a person develops. So never give up till you achieve your goal. Chanakya had said, “Even after a hundred trials, an enthusiastic man will surely succeed.”-- OM  GURU  NATHASAI  GURU  NATHA

Thanks, Ankita G,

For sharing this article with all of us. I arranged my desk after reading this mail. 

On 2/22/10, sai ankita <sri.ankita.a wrote:

A Quick Mood Fix

“Inspire yourself! Dress up your space.”

Most likely you have a place where you spend most of your day,

either your desk at work or a nook at home. If it’s dull, cluttered or messy, your mood tends to be the same.

Look around. It may just be time to make some changes. Any positive adjustment to your environment will affect the way you feel.

What can you do to spice up your space and make it more pleasing?

For starters you could dress up your office or home with a colorful plant,

some fragrant flowers or even a photograph of yourself in a special place.

Whatever you do, make sure it brings a smile, both on the outside and the inside.-- -- Arise Awake! And stop not till the goal is reached.Swami Vivekananda

OM  GURU  NATHASAI  GURU  NATHA

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Its very beautiful sayingSent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile sai ankita <sri.ankita.aWed, 17 Mar 2010 07:43:32 +0530sai ankita<sri.ankita.a~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ SHUBODAYAM... Dream......... ...... makes all things possible Hope..............makes all things work Love ..............makes all things beautiful Smile................makes all above work possible  The happiest people in the world are not those who have no problems, but those who learn to live with things that are less than perfect. Happiness always looks small     when you hold it in your hands ...   But when you learn to share it,  you will realize   how big and precious it is!!     And for that you need to smile J Have a Great Day!!! -- -- Arise Awake! And stop not till the goal is reached.Swami VivekanandaOM  GURU  NATHASAI  GURU  NATHA

Guest guest

thanks mam

This was really inspiring.It gave me mental satisfaction and helped me to chose a better life to live upon.waiting for the next one

Thanks

OM SAI NATH 

On 3/18/10, sai ankita <sri.ankita.a wrote:

“I - Want – Peace,  I is ego, Want is desire;

Remove ego and desire and you have peace.”

-----------------“Desire is storm, greed is whirlpool, pride is precipice,

attachment is avalanche, ego is volcano.

Discard desire and you are liberated.”

-- ----“If you want to reach a state of bliss, then go beyond your egoand the internal dialogue. Make a decision to relinquish the

need to control, the need to be approved, and the need to judge.Those are the three things the ego is doing all the time.It's very important to be aware of them every time they come up.”-- -------------------------------

" Thinking, or more precisely identification with thinking,gives rise to and maintains the ego,  It believes itis real and tries hard to maintain its supremacy. Negative

states of mind, such as anger, resentment, fear, envy, andjealousy, are products of the ego. " Arise Awake! And stop not till the goal is reached.Swami VivekanandaOM  GURU  NATHA

SAI  GURU  NATHA

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

OM SAI RAM,

Thanks for This Beutifull Message. Ye hai sachai, Jo aapne lihki hai. Na dekho asuon ko ke kabhi hum bhi rote the,

Aaj ka aalam ye hai ki ansu hi nahi hai meri anhkon mein.Sandeep Singh

Guest guest

OM SAI RAM,

You realy a good person, You mail me good thoght. Thanks for Good & God Thiought.

OM SAI NATHSABAK MALIK EK

Guest guest

Thanks

On 4/6/10, rajeev kumar <Kumar5052 wrote:

OM SAI RAM,

You realy a good person, You mail me good thoght. Thanks for Good & God Thiought.

OM SAI NATH

SABAK MALIK EK

Guest guest

A very nice thought. Thanks for the same.niveditaOn Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 9:43 AM, sai ankita <sri.ankita.a wrote:

Never give up of being happy.There are stones. Do not give up to walkThere are barriers. Do not give up to go There is a discouragement. It is the worst thingThe road is long. Do not give up to getThere is a weariness. We must move There is a defeat. You were born to win -- -- Arise Awake! And stop not till the goal is reached.Swami Vivekananda

OM  GURU  NATHASAI  GURU  NATHA

Guest guest

Hi Can some one explain me how to start Sai satcharitra, I live in sydney I have limited resources, I need help how to do it I work full Time I am 28 years girl , my husband doenst believe in this but he never stop me please help me and provide me some guidence

OM SAI RAM

From: niveditakokaDate: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:30:32 +0530Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ SHUBODAYAM...

A very nice thought. Thanks for the same.

nivedita

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 9:43 AM, sai ankita <sri.ankita.a > wrote:

Never give up of being happy.There are stones. Do not give up to walkThere are barriers. Do not give up to go There is a discouragement. It is the worst thingThe road is long. Do not give up to getThere is a weariness. We must move There is a defeat. You were born to win -- -- Arise Awake! And stop not till the goal is reached.Swami VivekanandaOM GURU NATHASAI GURU NATHA

Looking for a hot date? View photos of singles in your area!

Guest guest

Sairam ,

Please visit the following link and read the detail on Sai Satcharitra Parayan

and related details.If you have any doubt than please mail me back

http://www..org/2009/02/all-about-sri-sai-satcharitra-parayan.\

html

Hope this will help!

Jai Sai Ram

At the Feet of my Sathguru Sai Baba

Manisha

, Manisha Rana <manisha.au wrote:

>

>

> Hi Can some one explain me how to start Sai satcharitra, I live in sydney I

have limited resources, I need help how to do it I work full Time I am 28 years

girl , my husband doenst believe in this but he never stop me please help me and

provide me some guidence

>

>

>

> OM SAI RAM

>

>

>

>

> niveditakoka

> Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:30:32 +0530

> Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ SHUBODAYAM...

>

>

>

>

>

> A very nice thought. Thanks for the same.

> nivedita

>

>

> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 9:43 AM, sai ankita <sri.ankita.a wrote:

Never give up of being happy.

> There are stones. Do not give up to walk

> There are barriers. Do not give up to go

> There is a discouragement. It is the worst thing

> The road is long. Do not give up to get

> There is a weariness. We must move

> There is a defeat. You were born to win

>

> --

> --

> Arise Awake! And stop not till the goal is reached.

> Swami Vivekananda

>

> OM GURU NATHA

> SAI GURU NATHA

>

>

>

>

> View photos of singles in your area! Looking for a hot date?

> http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/

>

Guest guest

Dear Sai Ankitaji

Thanks for dis lovely message.

Om Sai Ram!REGARDS,KRISHNA.B--- On Sat, 17/4/10, sai ankita <sri.ankita.a wrote:

sai ankita <sri.ankita.a~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ SHUBODAYAM..."sai ankita" <sri.ankita.aSaturday, 17 April, 2010, 9:00 AM

Thousands of candles can be litFrom a single candleAnd the life of the candleWill not be shortened . Happiness never decreasesBy being shared .☺ Stay Blessed ☺

-- -- Let God fight your battles for you....OM GURU NATHASAI GURU NATHA