IndiaDivine.org

~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Hi All!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sanjeev ji,

Jai sai ram,

and pls dont be upset,,,,, baba ji will help you and i m sure you have a great opportunity as soon as.......

jai sai ram

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 11:00 PM, sanjeev jaggi <sanjeevjaggi wrote:

Om Sai Ram! Today i lost my job...in fact i quit my job as it was going over my head....for the last 3 months since i joined i was going though a very tough phase in the same.i am  married and family obligations to cater to.....

All i can say is that SaiNath it is you now who has to make me survive and make me live with honour and dignity in this world!There would be eyes from my in laws ...my wife..my friends etc etc....to see my jobless and seeing me as a looser.....

if ever i have been your bhakt ..make me a success in this samsara....that is what i want to have from you now... OM SAI RAM!!!Kind Regards,

Sanjeev Jaggi 

; saibabanews ; ; ; experienceswithshirdisaibaba; ; shirdibabasaisharan

CC: From: mahadevanvnswamyDate: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 05:24:04 -0700

~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ That's the Story of Life Sai Ram 

Everything in life happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles

you would have never realised your potential, strength, willpower, or heart. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness, and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests,

whatever they may be, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. It would be safe and comfortable, but dull and utterly pointless. The people you meet who affect your life, and the success and downfalls you

experience, help to create who you are and who you become. Even the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones. If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them, for

they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious when you open your heart. If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because in a way, they are teaching you to love and how to open your heart

and eyes to things. Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become.

You never know who these people may be, your neighbour, your co- worker, a long lost friend, or a complete stranger. When you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment they will affect your life in some profound way.

Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from those moments everything that you possibly can for you may never be able to experience it again. Talk to people that you have never talked to before, and actually

listen. Allow yourself to laugh, play, dance, sing; and set your sights high. Hold your head up because you have every right to. Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don't believe in yourself, it

will be hard for others to believe in you. If you love someone tell him or her, for you never know what tomorrow may have in store. Learn a lesson in life each day that you live. Most importantly give a prayer of thanks daily to our beloved Bhagawan for

His never ending Love & Grace. With Him by our sides, we can make anything of our lives as we wish. So let us create our lives and then go out and live it with absolutely no regrets. That's the Story of Life.

Jai Sai Ram

IPL - III and all the controversies Drag n’ drop

-- With Regards,Kalpana Chaudhary Garg.When we struggle, we always win to achieve our target. “JAI SAI RAM”

Guest guest

Dear Sanjeev,Take everything positive, this is what life (ups and downs) be patience and faith. sai has perfect plan for you. its easy to advise, i know its a problem to lead a life as our friends are growing by their career, finance, wealth etc....... we dont know what they dont have. its human nature that we always like other peoples plate.i too also have a same prob, but i cant do anything its all SAI who leads our life

.....Be patience and have FAITH in SAI.....Om Sai RamAnil. sanjeev jaggi <sanjeevjaggi ; ; saibabanews ; ; experienceswithshirdisaibaba; ; shirdibabasaisharan Cc: Sent: Sat, 27 March, 2010 4:30:16 AM~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Hi All!

Om Sai Ram!

Today i lost my job...in fact i quit my job as it was going over my head....for the last 3 months since i joined i was going though a very tough phase in the same.

i am married and family obligations to cater to.....

All i can say is that SaiNath it is you now who has to make me survive and make me live with honour and dignity in this world!

There would be eyes from my in laws ...my wife..my friends etc etc....to see my jobless and seeing me as a looser.....

if ever i have been your bhakt ..make me a success in this samsara....that is what i want to have from you now...

OM SAI RAM!!!Kind Regards,Sanjeev Jaggi

; saibabanews; ; ; experienceswithshir disaibaba@ . co.in; ; shirdibabasaisharan CC: srisathyasaidevotee s mahadevanvnswamy@ Fri, 26 Mar 2010 05:24:04 -0700~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ That's the Story of Life Sai Ram

Everything in life happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realised your potential, strength, willpower, or heart. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness, and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, whatever they may be, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. It would be safe and comfortable, but dull and utterly pointless. The people you meet who affect your life, and the success and downfalls you experience, help to create who you are and who you become. Even the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are

probably the most poignant and important ones. If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious when you open your heart. If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because in a way, they are teaching you to love and how to open your heart and eyes to things. Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be, your neighbour, your co- worker, a long lost friend, or a complete stranger. When you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment they will affect your life in some

profound way. Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from those moments everything that you possibly can for you may never be able to experience it again. Talk to people that you have never talked to before, and actually listen. Allow yourself to laugh, play, dance, sing; and set your sights high. Hold your head up because you have every right to. Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don't believe in yourself, it will be hard for others to believe in you. If you love someone tell him or her, for you never know what tomorrow may have in store. Learn a lesson in life each day that you live. Most importantly give a prayer of thanks daily to our beloved Bhagawan for His never ending Love & Grace. With Him by our sides, we can make anything of our lives as we wish. So

let us create our lives and then go out and live it with absolutely no regrets. That's the Story of Life. Jai Sai Ram

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Hi Sanjeev,

Jai Sai Ram, do not worry baba will take care of you. This is my personal experience with Baba Ji, one year before I also undergone with the same phase. i was having strong faith on baba, & with baba grace only I got the new job although I am quite struggling with this also but this is the will of baba & he will grant the suitable opprutunity in near future.

Like that all I want to say is do not worry baba is very kind, he will not do anything without reason, he will bless you soon with more beutifull opprutinity than this. Only the thing is keep faith in baba's word. he will for sure bless you.

Do not worry, well wishes & prayers of all sai devotees are with you & your families, take care of your family.

Jai Sai Nath,

Kishor

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 9:30 PM, sanjeev jaggi <sanjeevjaggi wrote:

Om Sai Ram! Today i lost my job...in fact i quit my job as it was going over my head....for the last 3 months since i joined i was going though a very tough phase in the same.i am  married and family obligations to cater to.....

All i can say is that SaiNath it is you now who has to make me survive and make me live with honour and dignity in this world!There would be eyes from my in laws ...my wife..my friends etc etc....to see my jobless and seeing me as a looser.....

if ever i have been your bhakt ..make me a success in this samsara....that is what i want to have from you now... OM SAI RAM!!!Kind Regards,

Sanjeev Jaggi 

Everything in life happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles

you would have never realised your potential, strength, willpower, or heart. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness, and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests,

whatever they may be, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. It would be safe and comfortable, but dull and utterly pointless. The people you meet who affect your life, and the success and downfalls you

experience, help to create who you are and who you become. Even the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones. If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them, for

they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious when you open your heart. If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because in a way, they are teaching you to love and how to open your heart

and eyes to things. Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become.

You never know who these people may be, your neighbour, your co- worker, a long lost friend, or a complete stranger. When you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment they will affect your life in some profound way.

Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from those moments everything that you possibly can for you may never be able to experience it again. Talk to people that you have never talked to before, and actually

listen. Allow yourself to laugh, play, dance, sing; and set your sights high. Hold your head up because you have every right to. Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don't believe in yourself, it

will be hard for others to believe in you. If you love someone tell him or her, for you never know what tomorrow may have in store. Learn a lesson in life each day that you live. Most importantly give a prayer of thanks daily to our beloved Bhagawan for

His never ending Love & Grace. With Him by our sides, we can make anything of our lives as we wish. So let us create our lives and then go out and live it with absolutely no regrets. That's the Story of Life.

Jai Sai Ram

Guest guest

Om Sairam Sanjeev Ji Have faith on Sai he will take care of all your problems soon. But have complete faith never loose hope Sai will surely make your life happier and better. Om Sai ramPinipe--- On Fri, 26/3/10, sanjeev jaggi <sanjeevjaggi wrote:sanjeev jaggi

<sanjeevjaggi~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Hi All! , , saibabanews , , experienceswithshirdisaibaba, , shirdibabasaisharan Cc: Date: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 11:00 PM

Om Sai Ram!

Today i lost my job...in fact i quit my job as it was going over my head....for the last 3 months since i joined i was going though a very tough phase in the same.

All i can say is that SaiNath it is you now who has to make me survive and make me live with honour and dignity in this world!

There would be eyes from my in laws ...my wife..my friends etc etc....to see my jobless and seeing me as a looser.....

if ever i have been your bhakt ..make me a success in this samsara....that is what i want to have from you now...

; saibabanews; ; ; experienceswithshir disaibaba@ . co.in; ; shirdibabasaisharan CC: srisathyasaidevotee s mahadevanvnswamy@ Fri, 26 Mar 2010 05:24:04 -0700~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ That's the Story of Life Sai Ram

Everything in life happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realised your potential, strength, willpower, or heart. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness, and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, whatever they may be, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. It would be safe and comfortable, but dull and utterly pointless. The people you meet who affect your life, and the success and downfalls you experience, help to create who you are and who you become. Even the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are

probably the most poignant and important ones. If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious when you open your heart. If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because in a way, they are teaching you to love and how to open your heart and eyes to things. Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be, your neighbour, your co- worker, a long lost friend, or a complete stranger. When you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment they will affect your life in some

profound way. Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from those moments everything that you possibly can for you may never be able to experience it again. Talk to people that you have never talked to before, and actually listen. Allow yourself to laugh, play, dance, sing; and set your sights high. Hold your head up because you have every right to. Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don't believe in yourself, it will be hard for others to believe in you. If you love someone tell him or her, for you never know what tomorrow may have in store. Learn a lesson in life each day that you live. Most importantly give a prayer of thanks daily to our beloved Bhagawan for His never ending Love & Grace. With Him by our sides, we can make anything of our lives as we wish. So

let us create our lives and then go out and live it with absolutely no regrets. That's the Story of Life. Jai Sai Ram

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Bhargavi.Pinipe <pinipeb Sent: Mon, 29 March, 2010 9:56:39 AMRe: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Hi All!

Om Sairam Sanjeev Ji Have faith on Sai he will take care of all your problems soon. But have complete faith never loose hope Sai will surely make your life happier and better. Om Sai ramPinipe--- On Fri, 26/3/10, sanjeev jaggi <sanjeevjaggi@ hotmail.com> wrote:

sanjeev jaggi <sanjeevjaggi@ hotmail.com>~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Hi All!, , saibabanews, , experienceswithshir disaibaba@ . co.in, , shirdibabasaisharan Cc: srisathyasaidevotee s Friday, 26 March, 2010, 11:00 PM

Om Sai Ram! Today i lost my job...in fact i quit my job as it was going over my head....for the last 3 months since i joined i was going though a very tough phase in the same.i am married and family obligations to cater to..... All i can say is that SaiNath it is you now who has to make me survive and make me live with honour and dignity in this world!There would be eyes from my in laws ...my wife..my friends etc etc....to see my jobless and seeing me as a looser..... if ever i have been your bhakt ..make me a success in this samsara....that is what i want to have from you now... OM SAI RAM!!!Kind Regards,Sanjeev Jaggi

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Sairam Sanjeev ji ,Pl do not be disheartened, there is a pleasant surprise in store for you. Trust him and talk it out with him ,he has other plans for you . Very shortly you will regain your joy. Until then cling to him and continue to do so even after he places you well in a better job.Baba Bhala karega . Start on the parayan of Sai Satcharita on a thursday with a Sankalp in yr heart . With the blessings of SAI the Ultimate.Anuradha--- On Mon, 29/3/10, Bhargavi.Pinipe <pinipeb wrote:Bhargavi.Pinipe <pinipebRe: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Hi All! Date: Monday, 29 March, 2010, 9:56 AM

Om Sairam Sanjeev Ji Have faith on Sai he will take care of all your problems soon. But have complete faith never loose hope Sai will surely make your life happier and better. Om Sai ramPinipe--- On Fri,

26/3/10, sanjeev jaggi <sanjeevjaggi@ hotmail.com> wrote:sanjeev jaggi

<sanjeevjaggi@ hotmail.com>~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Hi All!, , saibabanews, , experienceswithshir disaibaba@ . co.in, , shirdibabasaisharan Cc: srisathyasaidevotee s Friday, 26 March, 2010, 11:00 PM

Om Sai Ram!

Guest guest

Dear Sanjeev,Have strong faith in yourself and your abilities to rise within the adversities. With baba's blessings and your dedication towards your goal you can achieve whatever you want, so don't care what others may or might think about you being in job or not but just keep on working hard to fulfill your responsibilities and rest leave it up to baba to find a good company for you in order to be employed.

Stand up and work hard to achieve your goal.with love,Jai Sai RamRahul Shankar   On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 11:00 PM, sanjeev jaggi <sanjeevjaggi wrote:

Om Sai Ram!

i am  married and family obligations to cater to.....

Jai Sai Ram