IndiaDivine.org

~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Baba i want to get settle in life plz help me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai.

baba pls......bless him with good job and give him good opportunity in his life om sai ram.--- On Wed, 4/21/10, sarang kalamkar <sarangkalamkar wrote:

sarang kalamkar <sarangkalamkar~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Baba i want to get settle in life plz help me Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2010, 1:32 AM

Sai ram to all,Im sarang kalamkar from nashik ,i had complete my diploma in Electrical and i had also taken a electrical contractor license,but not yet i got any start,im searching for work baba plz help me,my hole life depend on this.plz baba help me ,And then only i can talk to my girl friends parents about our marriage,that we have to get marriage with each other,she also love me so much, from past 7 year u had always bless our relation,baba now the time remaining for me to get settle is very less,baba plz have krupa dristi on our relation,we both pray at our feet plz give us success in our relation,plz baba give us helping hand,sai ramsarang kalamkar

Guest guest

OM SAI RAM,Baba is always with you and just keep patience and faith. May Baba shower his blessings on you and ur girl friend.Regards,Payal.On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 2:02 PM, sarang kalamkar <sarangkalamkar wrote:

Sai ram to all,Im sarang kalamkar from nashik ,i had complete my diploma in Electrical and i had also taken a electrical contractor license,but not yet i got any start,im searching for work

baba plz help me,my hole life depend on this.plz baba help me ,And then only i can talk to my girl friends parents about our marriage,that we have to get marriage with each other,she also love me so much, from past 7 year u had always bless our relation,baba now the time remaining for me to get settle is very less,

baba plz have krupa dristi on our relation,we both pray at our feet plz give us success in our relation,plz baba give us helping hand,sai ramsarang kalamkar

Guest guest

Sarang Sairam ,With the blessings , grace of our Baba , you will get an attractive job soon , and will marry the girl you love.CAST YR GENUINE WISHES TO HIM WITH FAITH HE WILL FULFILL THEM .JAI SAIRAM ,Anuradha--- On Thu, 22/4/10, Payal Veerwani <payaljimmy wrote:Payal Veerwani <payaljimmyRe: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Baba i want to get settle in life plz help me Date: Thursday, 22 April, 2010, 10:37 AM

OM SAI RAM,Baba is always with you and just keep patience and faith. May Baba shower his blessings on you and ur girl friend.Regards,Payal.On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 2:02 PM, sarang kalamkar <sarangkalamkar@ > wrote:

Sai ram to all,Im sarang kalamkar from nashik ,i had complete my diploma in Electrical and i had also taken a electrical contractor license,but not yet i got any start,im searching for work

baba plz help me,my hole life depend on this.plz baba help me ,And then only i can talk to my girl friends parents about our marriage,that we have to get marriage with each other,she also love me so much, from past 7 year u had always bless our relation,baba now the time remaining for me to get settle is very less,

baba plz have krupa dristi on our relation,we both pray at our feet plz give us success in our relation,plz baba give us helping hand,sai ramsarang kalamkar

Guest guest

sairam payal.

Thanks 4 praying for us,

I need only ur wishes and baba s blessing,so i can do it well.

Sairam

Sarang kalamkar

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:37 IST Payal Veerwani wrote:

>OM SAI RAM,

>

>Baba is always with you and just keep patience and faith.

>

>May Baba shower his blessings on you and ur girl friend.

>

>Regards,

>Payal.

>

>On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 2:02 PM, sarang kalamkar

><sarangkalamkarwrote:

>

>>

>>

>> Sai ram to all,

>>

>> Im sarang kalamkar from nashik ,i had complete my diploma in Electrical and

>> i had also taken a electrical contractor license,but not yet i got any

>> start,im searching for work

>> baba plz help me,

>> my hole life depend on this.plz baba help me ,

>>

>> And then only i can talk to my girl friends parents about our marriage,that

>> we have to get marriage with each other,

>> she also love me so much, from past 7 year u had always bless our

>> relation,baba now the time remaining for me to get settle is very less,

>> baba plz have krupa dristi on our relation,we both pray at our feet plz

>> give us success in our relation,

>>

>> plz baba give us helping hand,

>>

>> sai ram

>> sarang kalamkar

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Guest guest

sairam anuradha,thaks for sharing your thoughts,and thanks for praying for both of us.sairamsarangAnuradha Kumar <anuradha_sairam Sent: Thu, 22 April, 2010 3:13:46 PMRe: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA~ Baba i want to get settle in

life plz help me

Sarang Sairam ,With the blessings , grace of our Baba , you will get an attractive job soon , and will marry the girl you love.CAST YR GENUINE WISHES TO HIM WITH FAITH HE WILL FULFILL THEM .JAI SAIRAM ,Anuradha--- On Thu, 22/4/10, Payal Veerwani <payaljimmy (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:Payal Veerwani <payaljimmy (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: ~SHIRDISAIBABAKRIPA ~ Baba i want to get settle in life plz help meThursday, 22 April, 2010, 10:37 AM

OM SAI RAM,Baba is always with you and just keep patience and faith. May Baba shower his blessings on you and ur girl friend.Regards,Payal.On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 2:02 PM, sarang kalamkar <sarangkalamkar@ > wrote: