IndiaDivine.org

Sai Purest Love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Ram embodiments of Pure LoveJust returned from Morning darshan, the vedic chants and yagna are so powerful. Swami came late yesterday and today, going into the Poornachandra first, blessing the puja and then coming into Sai Kulwant Hall blessing us. Yesterday afternoon Darshan had two speakers. One student spoke eloquently on Sai experiences, one such experience struck my mind. He related how Swami demonstrated purest love, He had a student touch a closed rose bud and it magically bloomed. Swami revealed that everything responds to pure Love, that we too are composed of purest Love and all of nature will respond to us in the same manner when we awaken the Pure Love residing within us.My dear friend Lalitha from South Africa left Parthi for Haridwar in the Himalayas.What a huge blessing, she was invited by the Sages of that ashram to come stay for a month. She told me it is so breathtakingly beautiful there, right outside her room the Ganges river

flows, and the crystal mountains shimmer in the background. Lalitha has had some wonderful experiences with Sai Avatar, she said in an interview some years back our beloved Lord allowed her to massage and cradle His feet for nearly an hour! she also patted his divine hand and He patted hers! to top that off, Swami threw a Sari at her and declared, "Yogi!" How transcendental!Well, the days are long but mystically charged. sending you all Purest Sai Loveand Peace.