IndiaDivine.org

Swami in the Moon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sri Sai Ram Swami said that he will walk in the skies. Today, around 10:45 PM we saw Swami in the moon, similar to how brother from Raichur described. Many others saw Swami in the moon in San Antonio, Texas. Clear dome of hair and face of Swami. I saw a couple of times that the face turned to the left and straight again. At some point in Yellow robe and standing. At some point sitting . Around 12 midnight I was chanting Sree Sooktam adoring the mother with Sharat Navaraatri Devi Bhawam. All of a sudden, the moon turned into the face of "Ammavaru". Very clearly 2 beautiful , wide eyes, a dot on the left cheek, beautiful eye brows, and a Bindu in the Bhrikuti. Very adorable face. I took picutres and I doubt because of the distance, the camera will catch anything with

clarity unless Swami wills it. It appears as if he is watching all that he created, his Shrishti very lovingly. With bllissful gratitude to Swami for giving the divine Darshan and vision Meena Ch.