IndiaDivine.org

Baba seen on the Moon in Volgograd, Russia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Ram, My elderst daughter who is studying in Volgograd, Russia was also able to have Swami's darshan from the moon. She reported to me that the weather there was extremely cold and the sky was totally white... but despite that the moon appeared and she was able see our Beloved Lord very clearly. Way back in Malaysia, my second daughter wasnt able to see Swami on two consecutive days. Finally on the 23rd of Nov, while we were driving to attend His Birthday celebrations, she looked out of the car ( very frustratingly ) and finally saw our Sweet Lord on the moon. Sai Ram Bala Chandranjean francois berthe <jeanfrancoisbe wrote: dear brothers and sisters my wife saw Swami in the moon yesterday midnight , near Lille, north of France je suis bien content que Swami soit visible de France i very happy SWami can be seen in France ! om sai ram www.sairama.com 2007/11/27, neena chand <nchand2001 >: Sai Ram Yes it is true. I saw Baba in the Moon yesterday

andtoday around 6 am. This is in Northern California.,USA.I feel it is such a big blessing to get Baba's darshanand start the day.Love and blessing to all.--- geeta bho <sai_geeta (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:> sai ram to all sai family> > Am geeta from> mauritius, last week my friend called me n said> swami is giving darshan on the moon, at first i> thought> it was a joke,> but when i went to see, i was overjoy...indeed he > was there smiling n blessing all of us. we have all> been> blessed...what a wonderful gift he has given us for> our birthday!!! thank you swami-- Jean Françoisjeanfrancoisbe