IndiaDivine.org

Baba made my day. Sai Ram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Ram,

Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters.

I am reading Sai Sathcharitha now.

Today I had to do a crucial function to my employer ie getting the new company owned car registered at the Traffic Department.

My Boss entrusted me to do the get the things sorted out. I

Our regular public relations officer is on vacation and she only could go to the relevant authorities to obtain No Objection Letter that is a pre requisite to register a company vehicle.

Further our licence is yet to be renewed after expiry that means all our request could be denied.

I cannot explain all these to my boss and he will be least bothered. He wants thing done.

He is a wonderful man and I always relate his good qualities to divinity.

I constantly recited Sai Ram and started my work.

I was at the Government Office early in the morning say by 8.15 am. And no one ever asked my identity or asked me to show the Public Relations Officer card. Nor our company licence status was verified.

Nothing prevented and I received the relevant document on time.

Then I proceeded to the traffic department that is around 5 minutes drive.

My waiting number was 2 and constantly I was reciting Sai Ram.

All the papers were in order and Around 9.30 am I received the number plate and registration card for the new car.

I whole heartedly thanked Baba and I was extremely happy.

After me the machine that processes registration card stopped functioning due to lack of blank cards.

The Police officer was telling everyone to go to some other traffic department in English and Arabic.

I had no words to thank Baba. If I had been late by one customer I would not been able to get the things done.

I came back to office and my boss was very happy and smiled.

I was happy and felt Baba was smiling at me.

One thing I learned today to see the Divine quality on every life being. I was able to see Baba on every person who helped me today. I believe Baba was there for me and will be for every one.

Starting from my Boss, the Government Officer, The Traffic Department Police Office Lady and the Arabic Typist who typed our application and passed the papers without our company stamp.

Sai Ram

Sankaran