IndiaDivine.org

Angelic face made me to pray

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Ram All , This incident which touched me so much thought of sharing with our Sai devotees. We went to a restaurant on saturday for lunch and just next to our table I noticed this little girl. This little girl was with her granny and she was explaining to the girl about the buffet. Now as I was munching my food - I noticed they were not having food - this young girl was five or six years of age ,but what a face it was like a angelic face a face which resemble a lot like Mona Lisa picture but here she is a little one - I couldn't help to stop looking at them . Now as they were just across my table - I could see them very clearly without any obstructions- as I became more curious about them - I noticed that this girl got excited and she started staring at the window. She got up from her table - yelling at granny "they are here - there they are '" - she jumped and dashed towards the lady who just

walked in with a man. Little girl extended her arm and was in full swing on this lady's lap - Little girl face become so dazzling bright it was like - angel face she hugged this lady for five minutes - I didn't have camera but I joomed in with my heart - I teared up ,water just gushed out from my eyes - I had to take my glasses to hide my tears.What love ? is this Reunion or what ? I couldn't control myself - I prayed to Swami that instantly for this family - "Swami bless this lovable family - "Swami please bless her and her family profusely - may all of them have eternal happiness". (Later what I understood that her mom was on vacation and she is seeing her mom after ten days at this restaurant ). I will never forget this Little girl face but her joy and emotions and the way she hugged her mom with all the excitement made me to pray for all mankind -" Swami please bless all - Let there be no more sufferings but

eternal joy and happiness." Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu. Sai Ram Soumendra

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Sai Ram brother's and Sister's ,

I just want to share once more the experience which I had in 2007. I had to relive with the moment which was brought back by brother Ranganatha but first you have to read my experience which was way back in 2007 ( see my e-mail which is below brother Ranganatha's message ).

Brother Ranganatha explanation moved me so much that I thought I should share with my Sai forum.

Please see the e-mail below.

Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu

Sai brother

Soumendra

--- On Thu, 3/26/09, ranganatha rao <ranganathabekal wrote:

ranganatha rao <ranganathabekalFwd: [saibabanews] Angelic face made me to praysoumendra_torontoDate: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 10:17 AM

---------- Forwarded message ----------ranganatha rao <ranganathabekalThu, Mar 26, 2009 at 6:14 PMRe: [saibabanews] Angelic face made me to praysoumendra_toronto

OM SAI RAM

Dear Saibandhu,

At the outset i want to express how sorry i am to miss your e-mail " Angelic Face Made Me To Pray". Just now i was searching my e-mail box for the mails missed / unread by me due to various reasons.

i am really moved by your experience with the beautiful faced / Angelic faced little girl. GOD is Present Everywhere, in Everything,and All the time as Manifested and Unmanifested. Except in rarest rare ocassions we miss seing/experiencing GOD.

Beauty is GOD and GOD is Beauty; Love is GOD and GOD is Love; Joy is GOD and GOD is Joy.( And there are many many more of such expressions). All these Love, Beauty, and Joy , you saw in the little Angelic girl simultaneously. That means you saw and experienced GOD AT THAT MOMENT. At that time YOU were fully in the Present ( Not in the Past or Future tense) and there was NO EGO ( Ego was absent) and there was no Effort ( of Sadhana) in YOU. And the Proof of anyone experiencing GOD is Tears of Joy flowing down from eyes. Since you Saw and Experienced Beauty,Love, Joy together when there was no Ego and Effort on your part , YOU experienced GOD and tears rolled down from your eyes. When one experiences GOD in such state of Purity, Freedom from Mind ( You have written that you observed the Angel girl very clearly and without any Obstruction -- In such state mind is totally absent-- hence the Freedom from

Mind) LOVE Enters the BEING and He/She/It feels the Blessedness; and when one Feels the Blessedness He/She/It Blesses all. This was the reason why you Prayed SWAMI to Bless Profusely and Eternally that Family of Mother and Child.

Also you have expressed that Whether it was a Re-union?when the Angel girl hugged her Mother tight. Yes , there you had a glimpse of Union of ATMA and PARAMATMA. Because it was such an High State of PURITY AND BLESSEDNESS, you prayed SWAMI -- let there be no more sufferings but Eternal Joy and Happiness.

Humble Pranams at the Lotus Feet of SWAMI,

Your's Saibandhu,

Ranganatha.

On Mon, Dec 3, 2007 at 5:21 AM, Soumendra Bhattacharjee <soumendra_toronto wrote:

Sai Ram All ,

This incident which touched me so much thought of sharing with our Sai devotees.

We went to a restaurant on saturday for lunch and just next to our table I noticed this little girl. This little girl was with her granny and she was explaining to the girl about the buffet. Now as I was munching my food - I noticed they were not having food - this young girl was five or six years of age ,but what a face it was like a angelic face a face which resemble a lot like Mona Lisa picture but here she is a little one - I couldn't help to stop looking at them . Now as they were just across my table - I could see them very clearly without any obstructions- as I became more curious about them - I noticed that this girl got excited and she started staring at the window. She got up from her table - yelling at granny "they are here - there they are '" - she jumped and dashed towards the lady who just walked in with a man. Little girl extended her arm and was in full swing on this lady's lap - Little girl face become so

dazzling bright it was like - angel face she hugged this lady for five minutes - I didn't have camera but I joomed in with my heart - I teared up ,water just gushed out from my eyes - I had to take my glasses to hide my tears.What love ? is this Reunion or what ? I couldn't control myself - I prayed to Swami that instantly for this family - "Swami bless this lovable family - "Swami please bless her and her family profusely - may all of them have eternal happiness". (Later what I understood that her mom was on vacation and she is seeing her mom after ten days at this restaurant ).

I will never forget this Little girl face but her joy and emotions and the way she hugged her mom with all the excitement made me to pray for all mankind -" Swami please bless all - Let there be no more sufferings but eternal joy and happiness."

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu.

Sai Ram

Soumendra