IndiaDivine.org

Do We Know? Prof. Anil Kumar... January 20, 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ramchand Chugani <rgcjp wrote: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 03:44:06 -0700 (PDT)Ramchand Chugani <rgcjp'DO WE KNOW' PROF ANIL KUMAR...JANUARY 20, 2008"A.A.RAMCHAND GHANSHAMDAS CHUGANI" <rgcjp January 20, 2008 “Do We Know?” OM…OM…OM… Sai Ram With Pranams at the Lotus Feet of Bhagavan, Dear Brothers and Sisters, GOD CANNOT BE KNOWN returned to the stage. Swami is so happy that He decides to address the devotees Today’s topic is “Do we know?” Why that topic? We think we know, though we do not know. In spirituality things appear to be known, though they are not. Why do they appear to be known? The reason is that spirituality cannot be known. I

am not imagining things. I am not creating a myth. We think we know, but we do not know that we don’t know. (Laughter) We cannot know, because spirituality is not to be known. I can know about machines, work, people, management, technology, and humanity. But God cannot be known. So if anyone says they know, please know that both—the one who claims he knows and the one who thinks he knows—do not know, because it cannot be known. SPIRITUALITY IS BEYOND THE MIND Why? All that knows is the mind. It is the mind that says it does not know when it does not know. It is the mind that says it knows when it knows. So known and unknown are two aspects of the mind. When I know you, my mind says I know you. When I do not know you, my mind says I do not know you. But God is beyond the mind, above the mind, so the one who says that he knows is as much a fool as one who says that he does not know. Both of us are fools, good comradeship! How can you say that you know? No! You cannot know, because it’s beyond the mind. I cannot talk about that which I don’t know. At least you know that you don’t know, and that is enough knowledge. Therefore, my friends, this morning’s topic is “Do we know?”, because we think we know. Do we know, actually know? WE ARE ALREADY LIBERATED What is bondage? Some people say that they want moksha, or liberation. Some people say they want to reach heaven. Some people wonder when they’ll be able to attain nirvana (state of bliss). The answer is so simple. Moksha is not to be attained. Heaven is not to be reached. Nirvana is not an achievement because we are already liberated. We are already in heaven. We are already in state of nirvana, but we think

that we are in bondage. This is a mistake of the mind, not the reality.. Will continue next. Sai Ram. Source: http://www.saiwisdom.comRam ChuganiKobe, Japanrgcjp

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.