IndiaDivine.org

Thus Spake The Lord

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thus Spake The Lord

Of the Avatars, some are for a definite limited purpose, like Vaamana or Narasimha. They are just manifestations, to counter some particular evils. They are not full-fledged, long-lasting, expansive, like Raama and Krishna. The Lord has no hate in His composition; He is all mercy. That is why Krishna proceeded to the Kaurava court, as a messenger of peace, with compromise proposals. He showed man how patient he should be in spite of provocations, how self-control wins in the end. Krishna demonstrated that if you practice the saadhana of the constant presence of God, you are bound to achieve victory. Take Him as the charioteer; He will steer you through the heaviest odds. He has no favorites or rivals. Like fire, He spreads warmth to all who are near Him. If you do not feel the warmth, do not Him: blame yourself that you are far away from Him. look at Bhishma! He prayed to the very Krishna who had vowed to kill him; he prayed that Krishna should grant him a vision of His divine splendor! That is true bhakthi, real jnaana! He had the faith, the vision, and Krishna blessed him.

Hiranyakashipu said, 'He is nowhere' and so, He was nowhere for him; Prahlaadha asserted, 'He is everywhere,' and He appeared from the pillar to prove him true. God did not have to run into the pillar in order to come out of it, to reply to the challenge of the father. He was there all along, just as in everything else. He had only to make Himself visible!

I too am like that; if you accept Me and say yes, I too respond and say yes, yes, yes! If you deny and say, no, I also echo, no. Come, examine, experience and have faith; that is the method of utilizing Me.

Reference: Sathya Sai Speaks, Vol. IV, Chapter 38.