IndiaDivine.org

Thus Spake The Lord

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thus Spake The Lord

Do not hope to come nearer to Me by such means. I have no sense of distinction between bhakthas who worship this Form or that. All can come near, all who crave for heat and light. The heat of this splendor will destroy the chill of sensual pleasure; the light will scatter the darkness of ages. Cultivate Prema (Love) towards all; that is the way to gain nearness. I do not measure distance in terms of meters or miles. The range of Love decides distance for Me.

Another point: You desire that I should come to your houses; you pray to Me to do so, you grieve when I do not come, you start reviling yourself that you are poorer than others, that you are less spiritually developed perhaps, and so on. Now, all this is irrelevant. I have no place in My heart for such distinctions and differences. You may believe this or disbelieve. But I must reveal the real response of My Heart. I have no enthusiasm to visit the houses of people; nor have I any disinclination to do the same. I do not care for the brick and mortar structures in which you live; I care to visit and reside in your hearts. This Prasanthi Nilayam is not My residence; when your hearts are transformed into Prasanthi Nilayams, they are My residence.

Reference: Sathya Sai Speaks, Vol. VIII, Chapter 28.