IndiaDivine.org

Please explain the meaning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sai brothers and sisters.

I daily read many postings sent from India

I understand between cultures, use and interpretation of meaning in diverse languages often bring a total disconnect or a misinterpretation of meanings.

All who would care to reply kindly give me your personal definition of the term Purity as used

in his teachings.

Q # 2 what does Sai Baba context LOVE mean or can be described or how do you yourself live it?

Swami always declares HE is a mystery no one can understand even if we study him 1000 yrs. What about his words.

He models divine behavior daily for all . We are in an individual life path for our soul's learning. While we have that inner divine spark or aspect we must first aspire to his description of living as human beings.

I would appreciate any input.

Sai Ram

maria

Sai Ram Sister Many people use the term love and show in theri actions hate and judgemental attitude. Swami simply describes and practical application is hindered through self aggrandizement and ego with hate and jealousy towards teh more fortunate spiritually and in material aquisition. 1. Help Ever and Hurt Never. If any Sai devotee follows this, if help is rendered, nothing is expected back, including a gesture of gratitude. That becomes true love. An example that I experienced in y personal life is a test by Bhagwan. A young lad, lost in the materialistic world, but has a wealth of spiritual wisdom and scholarship of vedic heirtage needed help to get education in USA. We felt that he needed help in getting a BBA from USA and took care of all the expenses. We were seriously criticized for helping that person, as many peole felt that

he was exploiting us, and we felt we were living upto Bhagawan's teachings of the above quote. IF WE PRACTICE WHAT SWAMI is teaching in that simple sentence HELP EVER and HURT NEVER, we can not make judgments about the intentions or prevent the helper and the helped from giving and getting teh benefits. It is the Dharmic heart that can be cavalior enough to withstand teh social antagonism and silently help teh needy. That is true love. Never teh attachment to the deed or towards teh recepient of the help. Same thing needs to be practiced during wservice at Nursing homes or so. 2. Swami says, "Forget the good you have done to others and forget the bad others have done to you"

Said simply but difficult to follow. How many times,we the mebers of teh organization take pictures of what we are doing, just to show

to Swami at physical level. Swami is watching constantly as an indweller and we forget. A gesture of love empathising with the needy and an action done without expectation is witnessed eternally. Swami likes that kind of service where no attention is attained, but poor and the needy are helped silently.

As a human race, the human beings in Kaliyuga, immediately forget any help given but the presumed and create or propogate bad opinions about nice persons,a s people are entitled to make opinions.

This is a social malady.

3. Swami likes Gupta Seva, a not publicised service activity. He likes that person with "Pure LOve" to give and "Forgive" the wrong doings of others .

4. Mental control is controlling the mind.

If heart is opened and mind is annihilated, then there is pure love, that can not be understood by Human beings. That is true divine love. SWami never forgets a gesture of help, Swami never takes anything for himself and he shares with a smile and excitement , whether it is a choclate or items that he distributes, he does with such precision and perfection of his pure love. He never touchs teh prasadam, but makes sure everyone got a peice!!!!

I hope I clarified with a few examples and please understand a personal example is given as I know that Swami was an eternal witness to my conflict and had resolved it for me personally. " HE said that it is difficut to hold the white handkerchief, and it is easy to let go". A white handkerchief that Swami holds is the pure Satya, Dharma, Shanti, Prema and Ahimsa, the summum bonum of all Vedas.

I do not know

if we all look at his Handkerchief as the symbol of these tenats of what he is teaching. It is easy to let go of Dharma, and so difficult to be dharmic if there is pressure from the social circles seeking materialistic benefits.

In Sai service with love

Meena Chin. mariacrane wrote: Dear Sai brothers and

sisters. I daily read many postings sent from India I understand between cultures, use and interpretation of meaning in diverse languages often bring a total disconnect or a misinterpretation of meanings. All who would care to reply kindly give me your personal definition of the term Purity as used in his teachings. Q # 2 what does Sai Baba context LOVE mean or can be described or how do you yourself live it? Swami always declares HE is a mystery no one can understand even if we study him 1000 yrs. What about his words. He models divine behavior daily for all . We are in an individual life path for our soul's learning. While we have that inner divine spark or aspect we must first aspire to his description of living as human beings. I would appreciate any input. Sai Ram maria

Sairam

Purity and love are one and the same. Individul life refinements and realizations are manifestations of inner divine spark which as humans we may not be able to acheive to the acme of reality. This duality can be understood through following BABA's teachings,- applying and persisting in any situations.Dive and experience.We can not learn swimming simply by standing on the edge of swimming pool.

best wishes

Dr.Rajanikanth

saibabanews From: mariacraneDate: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:30:06 -0400[saibabanews] Please explain the meaning

Dear Sai brothers and sisters.

I daily read many postings sent from India

I understand between cultures, use and interpretation of meaning in diverse languages often bring a total disconnect or a misinterpretation of meanings.

All who would care to reply kindly give me your personal definition of the term Purity as used

in his teachings.

Q # 2 what does Sai Baba context LOVE mean or can be described or how do you yourself live it?

Swami always declares HE is a mystery no one can understand even if we study him 1000 yrs. What about his words.

He models divine behavior daily for all . We are in an individual life path for our soul's learning. While we have that inner divine spark or aspect we must first aspire to his description of living as human beings.

I would appreciate any input.

Sai Ram

maria