IndiaDivine.org

Sai Miracle at Dhuaandhar, Bhedaghat, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram

Sai Miracle at Dhuaandhar, Bhedaghat, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.

Om Shree Sai Ram!!

This one happened with one Sai devotee and one of his friends of our samiti at Jabalpur.

It was 13 Aug, 2008, a fine morning on the banks of our own river Narmada. The time was around 7.00 AM. Devbal, Sai devotee and his friend Shankar Patel who was not a devotee at that time went for a stroll on the banks mother Narmada. Patel is the first one to spot SWAMI, he exclaims He is the same Person whose picture is there in your shop. SWAMI is there on the banks of river along with three students clad in white clothes standing beside Him. Now Devbal, who is a Sai devotee, says, "Yes, He is Bhagwan Shree Satya Sai Baba. You have only seen His picture. I have seen Him physically at Prashanti Nilayam, Putthaparthi. I can make out the gap between His teeth. This gap is the same what I saw in Parthi." Both are bewildered, ecstatic and mesmerized. BABA of Parthi, they could see at Jabalpur.

Implication-Intrepretation:

Our state president Mr Sachdev along with Mr R B Upadhyaya state media coordinator were supposed to visit that on 14 Aug, the very next day. Company of students with BABA had a message. BABA is planning an institute of moral education along the banks of river, Narmada, which all of us in local Samiti knew already.

Result:

In month of September, 2008, both the witnesses of miracle visit Puttaparthi along with two more friends. All four met Mr R B Upadhaya at Prashanti Nilayam.

-- RegardsAshwini Sharma