IndiaDivine.org

A wonderful Book on Baba's Miracles & Blessings !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Ram.. to all brothers and sisters and others in Sai !

I am very delighted to share with you all ... a soul enriching and mind refreshing experience i had recently.

As i was perusing the famous Online Bookstore Amazon.com, for Baba's books to order and gift for friends ...for ensuing Dusherra and Diwali and Christmas festivities , I happened to see and order and receive a wonderful copy of the Book ( Maker of Miracles --authored by Ms. Anita Bacha ) .

To tell you very lucidly and laconically, this book is a tremendous source of Wisdom and Joy to all of us Baba's long-time devotees. (... and newbies too ! )

It is a wonderful double biography on How a lady ( Ms Anita Bacha) found Swami Grace at many crucial points in her life - althogh 'seemingly' overcome by surface stress and tumults of daily life...which we all experience !!

Every Page of this hihly captivating Book strenghtens our faith in The Lord of the Universe that is our Beloved Swami ...and is an Highly inspirational ... and scintillating saga of ... one woman's journey into the depths of her 'existential angst' from below ...blissfully drenched by tremendous 'experiential Grace' from Above ( i.e. from Baba)

I would Humbly , Heartily and Happily suggest that Each devote MUST read it !

N.B. : [ IIt's Online availability is at : Please below Anita Bacha (Author) "The Maker of Miracles" http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0805970126 } Thanks for Reading.

With Love and Greetings,Ram

RAM RAM

Thank you & God bless.

Om Sri Sai Ram

Sarvathah paanipaadam | Tat sarvatokshi siromukham Sarvathah sruthimalloke | Sarvamavritya thishthathi