Guest guest

-

Edward Reddy

To:

saivan

Monday, September 29, 2008 2:58 PM

FW: Baba in scan.jpg

ASR

See the power & love of our beloved Lord....Always believe in his omnipresence......

JSR

Om Sai Ram

This scan is from a friend of mine.She has been married for 13yrs and could not have a baby.

After praying to our beloved Lord,this is what she found in her scan.The baby is due in September.

Jai Sai Ram

LENNY ARCHARY

SALES ADMINISTRATOR

Tel 031 700 8260

Fax 0865086439 or 031 700 8120

lenny

Sai Ram.

Thank you for sending this.

I think this is one of the greatest ever miracles.

No scientific power can make this possible.

Its all our Divine Swami's power.

Congrats.

Sai Ram.--- On Tue, 30/9/08, saivan trading <saivan wrote:

saivan trading <saivan[saibabanews] Baba in scansaibabanews Date: Tuesday, 30 September, 2008, 9:42 PM

- Edward Reddy

saivan (AT) vodamail (DOT) co.za

ASR

See the power & love of our beloved Lord....Always believe in his omnipresence. .....

JSR

Om Sai Ram

This scan is from a friend of mine.She has been married for 13yrs and could not have a baby.

After praying to our beloved Lord,this is what she found in her scan.The baby is due in September.

Jai Sai Ram

LENNY ARCHARY

SALES ADMINISTRATOR

Tel 031 700 8260

lenny (AT) dortech (DOT) co.za

Sai Ram ,

This is amazing grace.

All His grace nothing else - thank you so much brother for sharing this incident.

Jai Sai Ram

Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu

Soumendra--- On Tue, 9/30/08, saivan trading <saivan wrote:

saivan trading <saivan[saibabanews] Baba in scansaibabanews Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 1:42 PM

- Edward Reddy

ASR

See the power & love of our beloved Lord....Always believe in his omnipresence. .....

JSR

Om Sai Ram

Jai Sai Ram

LENNY ARCHARY

SALES ADMINISTRATOR

Tel 031 700 8260

Sai Ram. Modern science has accepted Abhimanyu effect as to be true. Here is an example of how lord Krishna the very same lord Sai must have protected Parikshit son of Abhimanyu another important event of Krishna Avatar.. Glory to Lord. Sai Ram Harendra SinghSoumendra Bhattacharjee <soumendra_toronto wrote: Sai Ram , This is amazing

grace. All His grace nothing else - thank you so much brother for sharing this incident. Jai Sai Ram Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu Soumendra --- On Tue, 9/30/08, saivan trading <saivan (AT) vodamail (DOT) co.za> wrote: saivan trading <saivan (AT) vodamail (DOT) co.za>[saibabanews] Baba in scansaibabanews Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 1:42 PM - Edward Reddy saivan (AT) vodamail (DOT) co.za Monday, September 29, 2008 2:58 PM FW: Baba in scan.jpg ASR See the power & love of our beloved Lord....Always believe in his omnipresence. ..... JSR Om Sai Ram This scan is from a friend of mine.She has been married for 13yrs and could not have a baby. After praying to our beloved Lord,this is what she found in her scan.The baby is due in September. Jai Sai Ram LENNY ARCHARY SALES ADMINISTRATOR Tel 031 700 8260 Fax 0865086439 or 031 700 8120 lenny (AT) dortech (DOT) co.za

Om Sai Ram

Thank u for sending this mail

this is one of the miracle of Baba

He knows every thing in world

this all a grace of Parthi BabaOm Sai Ram Lokha

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 7:39 PM, Harendra Singh <harendra_singh wrote:

Sai Ram.

Modern science has accepted Abhimanyu effect as to be true. Here is an example of how lord Krishna the very same lord Sai must have protected Parikshit son of Abhimanyu another important event of Krishna Avatar.. Glory to Lord.

Sai Ram

Harendra Singh

Soumendra Bhattacharjee <soumendra_toronto wrote:

Sai Ram ,

This is amazing grace.

All His grace nothing else - thank you so much brother for sharing this incident.

Jai Sai Ram

Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu

Soumendra --- On Tue, 9/30/08, saivan trading <saivan wrote:

saivan trading <saivan[saibabanews] Baba in scansaibabanews

Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 1:42 PM

- Edward Reddy

ASR

JSR

Om Sai Ram

Jai Sai Ram

LENNY ARCHARY

SALES ADMINISTRATOR

Tel 031 700 8260

Jai Sai Ram

I have forwaded the scan picture to many belivers and non believers.

I have to mention last month I have satrted to write a new book my 15th this time my travel and stay in london for the padt 35 years and how I became a Sai devotee etc. When I started Kumkum came from Swami's photo. How kind and graceful our Lord is

Happy Navarathi to all

Omana from london

saibabanews From: vishvadri_9Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 07:16:48 +0530[saibabanews] Re: Baba in scan

Sai Ram.

Thank you for sending this.

I think this is one of the greatest ever miracles.

No scientific power can make this possible.

Its all our Divine Swami's power.

Congrats.

Sai Ram.--- On Tue, 30/9/08, saivan trading <saivan (AT) vodamail (DOT) co.za> wrote:

saivan trading <saivan (AT) vodamail (DOT) co.za>[saibabanews] Baba in scansaibabanews Date: Tuesday, 30 September, 2008, 9:42 PM

- Edward Reddy

ASR

JSR

Om Sai Ram

Jai Sai Ram

LENNY ARCHARY

SALES ADMINISTRATOR

Tel 031 700 8260