IndiaDivine.org

The young lady's beliefs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Light and Love

Below are Divya Dutta's beliefs told to Ishita Bains; 2. Nov. 2008 (in short).

I definitely believe that I’m a spiritual person. I connect with myself and believe in a force up there. One’s belief’s and thoughts keep changing with experience and it’s important to be self-aware.

We all indulge in playing games in life. I believe that God has sent us here, to play these games and to learn from them. I don’t think we can even take a step if it isn’t destined by God. However, we can learn to accept what happens with a positive attitude, as that helps us grow. The lessons that we learn from these experiences help us in connecting with God.

I believe that God is formless and manifests himself in any form. However, I am a firm believer in Sai Baba. I would say that I am a very religious person, however, I am not fanatical about my faith.

I frequently visit religious places like temples and gurudwaras. Prayer to me is a habit.

My relationship with God is similar to the bond of a daughter to her father. Prayer to me, is like a chat with God, wherein I pour out all my frustrations—sometimes I even fight and argue with him. Whatever I feel inside, I convey it to God through my prayer.

I wouldn’t say that I’m superstitious, but I chant some mantras regularly and never leave the house without my mother’s good wishes, as I believe this creates positive and good vibes for me. I feel that you get whatever it is that you truly pray for. I believe in the power of thought and whatever you think comes through in the end. It’s important to be clear-headed and good-hearted. If one is good to others, it always comes back in some form or the other.

I believe in miracles and think that they happen all the time in the form of coincidences. In fact, I experienced one in college when an exam pattern was changed and I didn’t perform well as result. Being a college topper, I was naturally disheartened. But as luck would have it, the exam was rescheduled and I was able to perform as desired.

The source:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Mind_over_Matter/I_AM_Divya_Dutta/articleshow/3664554.cms

Namaste - Reet