IndiaDivine.org

Needed some tips - Worshipping Shirdi Sai Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sai Ram

Dear Sai Ram Brothers and sisters,

I will be grateful if u give some tips about the method of worshipping Shirdi Sai Baba in Home, Is Baba's Picture is enough for worshipping? or is there a need for Sai Baba's Idol?.

I don't know how to worship sai baba both by picture and idol!!!.

Is there any Mantras to chant?, I know mantra i.e Om Sai Namo Nama, Shri Sai Namo Nama, Jaya Jaya Sai Namo Nama, Sadguru Sai Namo Nama, Is that enough...I'll be thankful if anyone sent me Shirdi Sai Baba's Mantra....

Thanking You,

Sai Ram!!!

Guest guest

Dear Br. Hemant Sai Ram.The only Mantra Sai is pleased is purity of heart and Service to others. All other Mantras can'nt compare to this one Sai Ram Harendra Singh hemanth kumar <hkumar_g wrote: Sai Ram Dear Sai Ram Brothers and sisters, I will be grateful if u give some tips about the method of worshipping Shirdi Sai Baba in Home, Is Baba's Picture is enough for worshipping? or is there a need for Sai Baba's Idol?. I don't know how to worship sai baba both by picture and idol!!!. Is there any Mantras to chant?, I know mantra i.e Om Sai Namo Nama, Shri Sai Namo Nama, Jaya Jaya Sai Namo Nama, Sadguru Sai Namo Nama, Is that enough...I'll be thankful if anyone sent me Shirdi Sai Baba's Mantra.... Thanking You, Sai

Ram!!!

Guest guest

Sai Ram Brother Hemanth:

What is the best method of worshipping our SAI? To my understanding the highest guide (you may call tips) to worship is the worship with pure heart full of devotion, sincerity and simplicity. If we worship Him with these qualities, He has said He will respond. It is not the physical procedure that matter in worship (not to undermine the inner significance of the practices), but it is the devotion and sincerity that counts. Have not our Sai as Krishna has eaten the leftover rice that Sudhama has brought with so much devotion, doesn't that tell us that He cares not about the outer beauty of food, but the inner sincerity, purity and devotion with which we have served Him. So any mantra, any worship procedure that you do with devotion, sincerity and simplicity will reach to Him. If you are not convinced, I will suggest you to ask none other than Him. Ask Him with sincere devotion and pure heart the question you have in mind.

And very important, don't give up until you get the answer, have faith that He will respond. This is the path of spirituality, heart to heart.

How else can we worship him beside in our altar and pooja room: He has said in all the ages that the highest form of worship is the one that involves worshiping Him not only in an idol or statue but worshiping the same Sai present in every human beings and every living and non-living beings that is around us. That involves serving the needy around us, talking softly and respectfully to others, not wasting food, resources around us, and treating every living and non-living being as SAI him self. And I am confident, our SAI loves and demands from us this level of worship.

Also, if you have some time, habit of reading Shri Sai Satcharita: The Life and Teachings of Shridi Sai Baba by Govind R. Dabholkar (Hemadpant) and translated in English by Indira Kher will be very beneficial.

I am sorry for the vagueness and any confusion I have created. I will be happy to be of any use in anyway.

Walking like a small child on His Path,

Jai Sri Sai Ram,

Love

-

hemanth kumar

saibabanews

Saturday, July 26, 2008 6:31 AM

[saibabanews] Needed some tips - Worshipping Shirdi Sai Baba

Sai Ram

I will be grateful if u give some tips about the method of worshipping Shirdi Sai Baba in Home, Is Baba's Picture is enough for worshipping? or is there a need for Sai Baba's Idol?.

Is there any Mantras to chant?, I know mantra i.e Om Sai Namo Nama, Shri Sai Namo Nama, Jaya Jaya Sai Namo Nama, Sadguru Sai Namo Nama, Is that enough...I'll be thankful if anyone sent me Shirdi Sai Baba's Mantra....

Thanking You,

Sai Ram!!!

Guest guest

Dear sai brother,

sai gayathri- Om shirdi vasaya vidhmahe,

Satchidhanandhaya Dhimahe,

Thano sayee prachodhayadh.

Baba's picture or idol any form you can worship sai will definitely bless you and your family no doubt about it.

with regards,

bhuvana. --- On Sat, 26/7/08, hemanth kumar <hkumar_g wrote:

hemanth kumar <hkumar_g[saibabanews] Needed some tips - Worshipping Shirdi Sai Babasaibabanews Date: Saturday, 26 July, 2008, 5:01 PM

Sai Ram

Thanking You,

Sai Ram!!!