IndiaDivine.org

Jaya Mata Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AUM SAI RAM

"You are asking who I am. I am a poor fakir. I am God's slave. Allah Malik. God is the Supreme Master"- Sai Baba of Shirdi.

Like all divine thinkers Baba was extremely moody and sensitive. Sometimes he would refuse to answer the devotees who questioned him about the mystery surrounding him. At other times, he would take up the subject himself. He would declare:

"I am Mahaluxmee. I am Narayana. I am all and I am in all - saints, criminals and animals."

Hence this true experience of Baba's Omnipresence is for sharing.

On Fridays I attend with my Poupou (paternal aunt ), the 'Yoga Class' dispensed for 'mahilas' by the Sri Sathya Sai Baba Centre of Curepipe. This morning, I noticed that Shirdi Sai Baba was watching over me. I had unconsciously positioned myself in front of a big picture of Baba. His eyes were following my every movement- in the 'mudras', in the 'asanas' and in the 'parayanas.'

On my way home, in my Poupou's car, I excitedly told her that 'Dwaraka Mayi' was watching over me.

'She watches over all of us, dear!' She replied. 'I experienced the 'Shakti' of the Dwaraka Mayi six years ago when I went to Shirdi to offer prayers to Baba. When I reached there with Amit (her son), I was down with wheezing. In those days, I was suffering from bronco- asthma, a terrible allergic reaction to something in the air. Nevertheless, I prayed to Baba and I made offerings. There were many big garlands of fragrant flowers on the shrine of Baba and these were distributed to devotees. I wished to have one too, but to my dismay I was given only a small bouquet. I thanked Baba for the bouquet and I went out. There I sat under the Neem tree thinking of Baba. In my heart I was saying:

'This is where you used to sit, Baba!'

At that very moment a big haar garland of exotic flowers dropped over my shoulders and around my neck. A saddu was standing in front of me and he had garlanded me in saying:

'Fatah Fat se bolo - Jaya Mata Ji!'

I know you will tell me that the saddu was none other than Baba. I can tell you that from that day, I was relieved of the allergy'.

Thank you for reading

At the Lotus Feet of SAI

Anita