IndiaDivine.org

Re My Journal: The Day Swami Chartered out the Course of My Life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AUM SAI RAM

Bhagawan Baba leads us all along our career or our path. I believe because this is what it is meant to be. He is the Doer. We have to follow the path traced by God. When we do so, our path will ultimately lead us to self-realization- when we realize who we really are.

When I was a kid, I was very good at writing English and French. One day, when I was eleven, my English teacher asked the class to write an essay on the subject 'My Ambition'. I had a very imaginative mind. I enthusiastically wrote an essay of 500 words .My ambition was to become the Chief Justice of Mauritius, I scribbled in my copy book. My teacher was baffled by my write-up. She read my essay to the class and then to the whole school. My parents learnt about it and then and there, they told me that I was destined to become a judge. Unfortunately, nobody told me that I was good at writing and that I should chose a career as a writer or a journalist.

Confused, I followed the path of my destiny. I became a Barrister-at-Law and a Senior Magistrate but I was never happy. I had a longing for God. Then Baba called me. I saw Him and I was inspired to write about His Magnificence.

In my career as a lawyer, I contributed to the world of script in many ways. I wrote Court Judgments, Findings and Rulings; at the Hague Conference on Private International Law, I drafted, with other adoption experts, an International Convention; I also drafted Parliamentary Bills not to mention the many essays, talks and discourses on subject relating to children…but never have I felt as fulfilled and as uplifted as when I write about the Glory of our Sweet Lord Sai… He was the only one who knew that I was gifted with the pen...

At the Lotus Feet of SAI

Anita